Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army (824 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Godwin Obaseki Has No Original Certificates - Edo APC / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by Monimatic(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
We are not with Buhari’s original copies of certificates — Army
on january 02, 2015 at 10:03 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Kingsley Omonobi, Abuja
Few days after the former Head of State and Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, retd, explained in an affidavit submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that all his academic credentials were with the Military Board, the Army have stated that they do not keep the certificates of any serving or retired officer or soldier.
General Buhari is contesting the presidential election for the fourth time under different political parties including the defunct All Nigeria People’s Party, ANPP and the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, but the issue of his qualifications had never been controversial until the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, recently described him as a ‘’semi- illiterate.’’
However, against the backdrop of Buhari’s affidavit in court, a military source said ‘’that the Army can not keep anybody’s original certificate because it is the personal property of the owner,’’ adding that such original certificates were only needed at the point of entry into the service.
According to the source, the Military only kept photocopies of credentials of officers and soldiers in their personal files that were in the military secretary’s office.
“The original certificate of any officer or soldier is only needed at the point of entry into the service either as a cadet officer entering the Nigerian Defence Academy, or the recruitment officers when interviewing recruits to be sent to the depot for training. That is so, because they are needed to verify what were in the photocopies supplied by them or from the necessary examining bodies.”
The source further stated that anybody claiming that his original certificates were with the Military Secretary (Army), had ‘’ulterior motive(s) or something he or she cannot explain.’’
He further added, “Let me tell you now, in the Navy, the Navy Secretary, NAVSEC, keep the documents of all Naval officers and ratings and not their original certificates which are their personal property.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by CHM11: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Clear matter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by likata: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
this buhari of a man should be truthful for ones

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by 9inches(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
What do you expect when APC as a party is built on lies? And they want to rule us... Next topic biko angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by cbrass(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
And the army is so clueless to name it's source? undecided
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by cbrass(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why can't the army officially say this rather than you crediting a source that only exist in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by Justcash(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
He needs to be disqualified then. APC had Fashola, A SAN, but they chose a stark illiterate that rode on federal character to rise. Disqualify him! Enough of this disgrace abeg.

He has been hiding under the military mentality to strive, but he never knew that one day, our democracy will become matured. If Buhari cannot support his credentials, he should be disqualified and arrested for scamming NIGERIANS for many years.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by mrofficial(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
cbrass:
Why can't the army officially say this rather than you crediting a source that only exist in your dreams

It's a PDP game. Jega should tell Nigerians how Buhari contested 2011 presidential election without certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by cbrass(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
mrofficial:

It's a PDP game. Jega should tell Nigerians how Buhari contested 2011 presidential election without certificate.

Abi o
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by ahaika23: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin illiterate vs PhD
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by CHM11: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2015
mrofficial:

Do we allow mediocrity now because it was allowed in the past...the presidency has its minimal qualification. Buhari and Sambo should tender their documents, if they don't have they should both step down and allow qualified people contest. Fashola, Gej, Osibanjo, Rochas, oshimole and many others are there for us to choose from. Anything from the past should remain in the past.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by Monimatic(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Pa Buhari where ur certificate Abi u no go school?
grin grin grin
[size=13pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by olusolaj(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2015
This man should step down. Is it by force to rule?
Olevel he you get
Primary sch certificate you no get and you wan rule this great nation by force by fire.
I pity Nigeria
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by Trailblazer1(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is only a retrogressive change.

After watching his Christmas message I couldn't help but weep for my beloved country. All in the name of change we have stooped so low to accept gabbage as change. The man was having difficulty reading a Screened message.
What amazes me is how some intellectuals still queue behind him.

I want to go forward please.
Re: Buhari Lied, We are not with his Original Certificates - Army by CHM11: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is only a retrogressive change.

After watching his Christmas message I couldn't help but weep for my beloved country. All in the name of change we have stooped so low to accept gabbage as change. The man was having difficulty reading a Screened message.
What amazes me is how some intellectuals still queue behind him.

I want to go forward please.
He is totally not it!!..we have better men in the APC, why Buhari!!!!...must he rule as president??..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari WAEC And NECO Registr Is On Now Pls Collect Ur Form. / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari / Buhari Shows Off His Kids On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.