Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet (2208 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2015
A very well known prophet of the Celestial Church of
Christ [CCC], Micheal Olubode, also known as
Micadeolu, has made a shocking revelation ahead of the
2015 presidential elections.
Prophet Micadeolu, while revealing his 2015 prophecy on
Thursday, predicted that incumbent President Goodluck
Jonathan will retain his seat as the president of Nigeria
after next month’s election. Abusidiqu.com report.
The prophet also stated that the lord revealed to him
that Jonathan will be used by God to build the country’s
economy.
“I want to let the people of Nigeria know that The Lord
will return His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to
his presidential seat.
“Despite many hatred for him, it pleases the Lord God of
Celestial to increase his tenure at the Presidential Villa
in Aso Rock.
“The Lord revealed to me that the purpose of making
him remain in government is to use him to build
Nigeria’s economy. He will surely bring good luck to us.
“He will have many troubles, but he will overcome them
all just as my servant David.” So says the Lord,” the
prophet said.
Speaking on Nigeria’s economy, Prophet Micadeolu said:
“A sign will come from heaven which many people will
testify to. There will be a little climatic change visible to
many in Nigeria this sixth week of the year 2015.
“The purpose of this change is to re-confirm God’s
covenant of victory and blessing with the people of
Nigeria.
“Contrary to many beliefs, Nigeria will soon come out of
her troubles and stride gloriously to her leading position
in the midst of great nations of the world.”

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2015
sai GMB

I hope wen Buhari wins, the man should not come out and say he didn't see well well grin

12 Likes

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by greatmarshall(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Carry go GEJ...

5 Likes

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by ibikunleA(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=danyel09 post=29437423] sai GMB

I hope wen Buhari wins, the man should not come out and say he didn't see well well ;

Buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2015
APC and PDP

God is accessible to all

Let us ask him , his choice.

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2015
danyel09:
sai GMB

I hope wen Buhari wins, the man should not come out and say he didn't see well well grin
let him present his WAEC first to start with,

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by tomakint: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2015
danyel09:
sai GMB

Hey kid close your mouth this is not a laughing matter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by tit(f): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
1-1 goalless draw!

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by SIRKOL(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Mcheeew
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by scribble: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2015
if buhari win 2015 i will give anyone here willing to wager N1 million

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Change2015(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Jesus of Oyingbo is voting for Buhari.

#change
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by tosyne2much(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2015
This prophesy reeks of hypocripsy.. This is pure campaign not prophesy

** My instinct tells me that PDP have loaded the account balance of that so called man of God

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by tit(f): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
This prophesy reeks of hypocripsy.. This is pure campaign not prophesy

** My instinct tells me that PDP have loaded the account balance of that so called man of God

the prophesy no favor you?
sorry ooo.
just go and bribe yar own prophet.
him fit talk say osinbanjo go resign
and na you go replace am!

1 Like

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by tosyne2much(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:

the prophesy no favor you?
sorry ooo.
just go and bribe yar own prophet.
him fit talk say osinbanjo go resign
and na you go replace am!
I don't do thrash at the expense of acceptance wink
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Chanchit: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Na as this news no get source the man source sef is from an unknown server, definately not from God.
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Hungry men of God everywhere. Are we really serving the same God? Looks like it's become "to your tent oh Israel ". Since the Spirit isn't speaking to them, people have begun to speak for the Spirit
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Am a celestial and I can see in my vision clearly that Muhammed Buhari will be sworn in as nigeria president come may, 29-2015. But I can see GEJ attending the event. Quote me pls.
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Toosure70: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
nawa o. all of una know say dis man no get sence, u dey look 4 ur own share abi? U better go join TAN.
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by gabriel212: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Am a Celestial Family n I will advice the man should rather shut his mouth to avoid being ridicule after the election moreover the presidency belong to BUHARI.
The same way God reveal to Okotie that he will be the president of Nigeria n the same God showed pastor Bakare that Obasanjo will die before 2006.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
tomakint:

Hey kid close your mouth this is not a laughing matter undecided
dude its clear ur immature, grow up man
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
That's not prophecy,but hallucination..
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by manmade(m): 2:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Come next month we shall come here to celebrate Gej victory in a grand E-party .

Vote Gej and sambo for 2nd term.
Re: Must Read Revelation About Jonathan From A Celestial Prophet by jamace(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Thus sayeth the Lord. Halleluyaaaa!!! GBAM

GEJ till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... / A Call On Lagos State Govt (ago Palace Road Rehabilitation). / BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.