Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status (1261 Views)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria,
UPN, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has faulted claims
in some quarters that the All Progressives
Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari, is the Messiah Nigerians
have been waiting for.
At a press conference yesterday in Lagos,
Fasheun described the assertions as turning
truth and logic on its head. He said for the
avoidance of doubt, Gen. Buhari is not
Nigeria’s saviour because under his “holier-
than-thou” facade lurks a smelly throat of evil.
Fasehun, who founded the Oodua People’s
Congress, OPC, recalled that when Buhari lost
the 2011 presidential poll, he took up arms
against democracy by fuelling insurgency and
terrorism.
According to him, Buhari and his supporters
then swor to make Nigeria ungovernable should
President Goodluck Jonathan win the election,
stressing that, “as the immediate fallout of this
threat, National Youth Service Corps, NYSC,
members who officiated in the polls became the
target of attacks, with many of these innocent
young Nigerians slain in cold blood by Buhari’s
supporters. Not done, he took insurgency to a
new height, blindly driving Nigeria into the
deadly attack of the terrorist group, Boko
Haram.
“Instead of standing for election, Gen. Buhari
should in fact be standing trial before the
International Court of Justice, ICJ for crimes
against humanity over the killing of thousands
of Nigerians in the ongoing insurgency and
terrorism instigated by him and his supporters.
“What economic credentials can Buhari flaunt
today? What industry has he engaged in since
he retired from the Army 29 years ago, to show
that he has a hands-on experience to manage
men and enterprises? Even in politics, his most
visible pastime, what amount of success has he
recorded? When he twice failed to win the
presidency through the All Nigeria People’s
Party, ANPP, he abandoned the party and
founded the Congress for Progressive Change,
CPC, where he failed to win the election again.
Thereafter, he co-founded the All Progressives
Congress APC, on which platform he will
attempt election again this year.
“He has unsuccessfully contested the
presidency three times already and failed in
2003, 2007 and 2011. He failed against fellow
retired Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo from the South-
West, against Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua a
Northerner like him, and against Dr. Goodluck
Jonathan from the South-South.
“His hypocrisy was recently demonstrated and
exposed at the National Convention of the APC.
Feigning incorruptibility, he willingly became a
beneficiary of the bribe that his supporters, APC
governors and businessmen, doled out to
delegates to secure his victory,” Fasehun said.
He also recalled that when Buhari served as
Petroleum Minister, the N2.8 billion fraud broke
out, signifying a new height in corruption in the
country.
“This was a man who served as chairman of
the Petroleum Task Force, PTF under the late
Gen. Sani Abacha and pretends he made no
money. Let him render account for his PTF
years.
“We challenge Buhari to declare the true state
of his health. What ailment is he nursing in his
vital organs? To prevent history from repeating
itself, to the frustration of his zone, his kinsmen
and indeed all Nigerians should ask this
General to subject himself to an independent
medical assessment.
“Have Nigerians forgotten that in 1983 Gen.
Buhari overthrew the democratically-elected
government under President Shehu Shagari, and
unduly dissolved all political parties and
democratic structures? Nigeria has never
recovered from that brazen military
intervention.
“No doubt, Gen. Buhari is a man of history. Dr.
Jonathan is a man of history too. But on which
part of history do these two personalities
stand? It has nothing to do with the calling
and profession of these two men, one being an
academic, a Doctorate Degree holder and a
lecturer in a tertiary institution; the other, a
retired General and former Military Head of
State, who seized power through a military
coup in 1983.
“But obviously, as there are worthless scholars
so there are wicked Generals; and noble
Generals abound in the barracks even as
excellent academics flock the ivory tower. But
each man chooses his own path, and the cloak
does not make the monk.”
He opined that on the other hand, the retired
General has encouraged his followers to mix the
ballot papers with the blood of dogs and
baboons, adding that Buhari’s exact words are:
“If what happened in 2011 should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’
That is an outrageous signpost to violence,
insurgency and terrorism, a road this country
no longer wishes to travel ever again.
“He has said he would stop Boko Haram if he
becomes President. Of course, Gen. Buhari can
make that boast because he originally set Boko
Haram in motion.
“Today, Nigeria staggers under a weight of
insurgency and terrorism that is very alien to
our ethnic and national character. And we have
some do-or-die politicians to thank for this.
Insurgency and terrorism descended on
Nigerians in the wake of the 2011 elections,
after politicians of a particular coloration swore
to make the country “ungovernable” should
they lose the polls.
“When Nigerians massively rejected these
politicians at the polls, these bad losers made
good their threats and unleashed the dogs of
war through the North-Eastern part of the
country. Since then, Nigeria has become one
massive killing field with an internally-disp
laced population of over 3 million. Shall we cow
before those who have brought this tragic and
catastrophic atmosphere upon us and reward
them with the presidency?
“We must remember, a nation that turns its
back on its history will never see development.
Having weighed all this, UPN has decided to
speak up for democracy -democracy without
coercion. This is because Nigeria is not the
patrimony of any single individual, and no
single person can hold the entire nation to
ransom.
“UPN assures our northern brothers that
Nigerians will rally round a worthy, capable and
nationalistic politician from the North when the
time comes for power to rotate back to the
North,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2015
THE man looks sickly... I wouldn't doubt if someone should tell me he has a terminal disease, we wouldn't want another yaradua situation.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2015
I can imagine.
is still not over yet.
Gej till 2015.
make the right choice don't sell your conscience to hatred and envy.
peace
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Go to hell @ Fasehun.. You are a disgrace to the YORUBA'S... I thought you are a man of dignity before but now I can see that all you are after is money.. May God Let Your family and your children taste what we Nigerians are tasting under JONATHAN administration.

1 Like

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2015
FOOTBALL BETTING____(WAY TO SUCCESS)

Hello Fellow Punters!! am using this time to say Happy New
Year 2 You. Am here before you today to announce to you a
way that we can become successful in the year 2015. I will like to go straight to the point..

We all know that different punters play different games everyday. So, as a result of this, we have created a forum in which different punters will be able to post the games they have for the day. And if any other punters see any error in each game, then he will comment and others will look into the matter and say what they have in mind about it.

The url of the forum is www.nairahustler.tk .. Remember that telling others your game won't stop your winning. We can only beat the bookies if we work together. NOTE:: You have to REGISTER so that you can POST and COMMENT. I will be expecting you there.. SURE WE WILL MAKE IT IN THIS YEAR..

REMEMBER A QUOTE WHICH SAYS ""Coming together is a
beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is
success.""

LET'S START POSTING GAMES FROM 2DAY
Please kindly put the date of the match you are posting in your topic e.g "Sure match for Jan. 2, 2015""

Signed By:: N. HUSTLER
www.nairahustler.tk

PLEASE DON'T ASK MEMBER'S FOR MONEY BEFORE POSTING
MATCH
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2015
iBloodykiller:
Chai! Una dey no tire? Una wan make the man die ni? He never find his certificate una say make hin declare his health diaris godu oo

Continuu
You are funny. Well, maybe they want him to present everything at once.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2015
godson36:
Go to hell @ Fasehun.. You are a disgrace to the YORUBA'S... I thought you are a man of dignity before but now I can see that all you are after is money.. May God Let Your family and your children taste what we Nigerians are tasting under JONATHAN administration.

Maybe he is also enjoying the" SUPPORT AND EARN CASH PROMO" as someone put it.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
THE man looks sickly... I wouldn't doubt if someone should tell me he has a terminal disease, we wouldn't want another yaradua situation.

But he has never been down for a long time as a result of one illness or the other now. More so, we can't judge someone by his physique, and besides, nobody forced him to contest the election.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by lekkie073(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
GMB is ......
Sick
Terminally iil
Boko haram sympathiser
Semi-illiterate
A dullard
A result of almajiri system
Too old to lead Nigeria
So weak that without his second-in-command, he is always clueless (rip idiagbon)
A sore loser who resorts to violence when he loses elections
A pathological liar who claimed a non existent Secretary of military board is with his education certificates
A saboteur who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if not elected
A disgrace to the military because he couldn't pass one single military exam all through his time with the force
...,.............above all

An Islamic fundamentalist

#saynotoGMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by SeverusSnape(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

But he has never been down for a long time as a result of one illness or the other now. More so, we can't judge someone by his physique, and besides, nobody forced him to contest the election.
Before yaradua came in, did you hear he was down because of acute pericadiatis... No!. The office of the president comes with a lot of hard work and dedication, It may not manifest now but will sure do if it happens that he occupies that exalted office.

3 Likes

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by D9ty7(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
One reason why I don't like Nigerians, most especially my yoruba brothers. They put you in one problem and while you are still trying to fix it they present another one.
Buhari neva find his certificate, maybe his cows don eat am, you still expect him to declare his health status. People wicked no be small o
Ohkay, contunu.

2 Likes

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Before yaradua came in, did you hear he was down because of acute pericadiatis... No!. The office of the president comes with a lot of hard work and dedication, It may not manifest now but will sure do if it happens that he occupies that exalted office.

Don't forget that Yar'adua couldn't go to all his presidential campaigns because he was in Germany at some point in time. This man Buhari has been campaigning since 2003, he was always physically present.
NB: Nobody forced him to contest, he's doing it at his own risk
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:
One reason why I don't like Nigerians, most especially my yoruba brothers. They put you in one problem and while you are still trying to fix it they present another one.
Buhari neva find his certificate, maybe his cows don eat am, you still expect him to declare his health status. People wicked no be small o
Ohkay, contunu.

Abi o, there's God in everything we are doing
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:
Ohkay, contunu.
lol but why should he lose his CV in the first place...And of course we should know the health status of a man we want to make our president....
And we Yoruba are good oooo
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

Don't forget that Yar'adua couldn't go to all his presidential campaigns because he was in Germany at some point in time. This man Buhari has been campaigning since 2003, he was always physically present.
NB: Nobody forced him to contest, he's doing it at his own risk
You're right, but may be his is not as serious as yaradua's
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by D9ty7(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol but why should he lose his CV in the first place...And of course we should know the health status of a man we want to make our president....
And we Yoruba are good oooo
He didn't loose his cv, its quite evident that he couldn't differentiate between the original and photocopy.
I be proud yoruba too my sister.
------
Btw, has anyone thought about what Buhari used as collateral when he obtained loan from the bank to purchase his nomination form?

2 Likes

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by emmasege: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
godson36:
Well, I don't know which part of the country u hail from, but I wish to let u know that Fasheun is not the only Yoruba who shares this view. I am a full fledged son of Yoruba and share the same view with Fasheun. You don't expect everyone to be docile following deranged and selfish leaders who fake awoism. Jonathan may not be the best of candidates in PDP & Nigeria, but he's sure many times better than Muhammad Buhari. Shikenah!
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

Btw, has anyone thought about what Buhari used as collateral when he obtained loan from the bank to purchase his nomination form?

How do you mean? Maybe he used the result as collateral shey? This is hilarious
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by D9ty7(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

How do you mean? Maybe he used the result as collateral shey? This is hilarious
This guy yaf kill me. Now sss will start looking for me. I didn't say Buhari used his cv for collateral o. I am just asking.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

He didn't loose his cv, its quite evident that he couldn't differentiate between the original and photocopy.
I be proud yoruba too my sister.
------
okay oo Buhari and Jonathan lets watch out
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is a fraud, period!
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

This guy yaf kill me. Now sss will start looking for me. I didn't say Buhari used his cv for collateral o. I am just asking.
I no mean am o
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, but may be his is not as serious as yaradua's

May we all live to witness it, let's wait and see
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by D9ty7(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

I no mean am o
Maybe we should ask this girl, sekem abi wetin be her name? She seemed to know a lot about Buhari and his dealings. She might be able to tell us what Buhari used as collateral in the bank.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

Maybe we should ask this girl, sekem abi wetin be her name? She seemed to know a lot about Buhari and his dealings. She might be able to tell us what Buhari used as collateral in the bank.

Is she Baba's P.A.
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Juliaann(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Nawa O! una wan kill this mangrin you guys asked him to show his school cert him.never finish that one you are asking him to declare his health status

its unfair o! meanwhile GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by D9ty7(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

Is she Baba's P.A.
You know her already ni? If you know her monicker, you can ask her nau
Re: Beware of Buhari, Fasehun warns Nigerians wants him to declare his health status by Mayour11(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

You know her already ni? If you know her monicker, you can ask her nau

OK, maybe I will even ask ifa or Google

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagos Youths Prefer Akinwunmi Ambode To Jimi Agbaje. / Gen.Olukolade Asks Nigerians 2 Tweet BokoHaram Questions 2 Him ,Read His Answers / Barcanista; From Hero To Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.