Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. (588 Views)

Youths From Jibrin's Constituency Protest At NASS, Call For His Prosecution / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by Afroconnect: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
The Nigerian youths must realise that neither Buhari or Jonathan can bring the change we need.

These power brokers/political hijackers have turned us to slaves in our own land.

Only a revolution,a mass movement of the Nigerian youths and masses can chase out these thieves who keep recycling their useless selves in power.

In Nigeria now,except you are connected,or part of the criminal cabal or you are a criminal chances of making it and taking your family out of the poverty circle is slim.

Look around you,all I see is a wasted generation-poor singles hooking up,bearing kids in poor families and the circle continues-while we watch those that are meant to work for us(our servants become masters,while we are trapped,oppressed and manipulated).

Nigerians rise up or die in poverty and misery.

The politicians have pushed us all to the brink-its either we fight back or die in misery.

1 Like

Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by bondingman: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
they're waiting for a semi-literate buhari to save them grin
Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by Afroconnect: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
bondingman:
they're waiting for a semi-literate buhari to save them grin
Please if you read carefullyu you will see I clearly stated that neither Buhari or Jonathan can save the poor youths and masses.

F-ck politicians I wish they all die slow...we need to chase them out and start this Kangaroo republic afresh.

Seize all stolen loot and make them pay for the lives of innocent Nigerians their political games took and for the sufferings of Nigerians since inception.

Politicians are oour biggest enemy,and when the movement starts,am sure the military will be on the side of the PEOPLE.
Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Afroconnect:

Please if you read carefullyu you will see I clearly stated that neither Buhari or Jonathan can save the poor youths and masses.

F-ck politicians I wish they all die slow...we need to chase them out and start this Kangaroo republic afresh.

Seize all stolen loot and make them pay for the lives of innocent Nigerians their political games took and for the sufferings of Nigerians since inception.

Politicians are oour biggest enemy,and when the movement starts,am sure the military will be on the side of the PEOPLE.
probably the guy too is a semi illiterate idiat..... we need revolution, but op whp will lead
Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by mickeyenglish(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Well said my brother! Hope d youths rise up to dis challenge.

1 Like

Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by Afroconnect: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sylvarresta:
probably the guy too is a semi illiterate idiat..... we need revolution, but op whp will lead
That's where we get it wrong,its not waiting for a messiah...we need to keep up the orientation,we need to speak to the minds of the youths,it bulds up to a crescendo-the coalition of activists and people's coalition will rise up all at once like it happened in Egypt and the other Nations that have ejected the weak criminals posing as political leaders.

Let's keep enlightening the youths and masses.
Re: Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. by mctowel01: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
best thread so far. I ve thought like this sometime ago,but where lies the hope? look at front page is filled with either paid buhari or paid gej activists who are so myopic that they cant see the long term results of their actions. Its sad to see someone who has attained adequate education and rich in information only to waste it on some stupid political propaganda. It is so predominant in nairaland. What a waste of life. As for me, I have giveb up, so I am no more worried. Just thinking of how to run out of this miserable country.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Goodluck Jonathan Policy On Corruption? / What A President / Buhari VS Jonathan VS Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.