Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (52430 Views)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Who Lie Pass Between This Two Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by 989900: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
"If wishes were horses . . . ", and if politicians are not favoured for ministerial appointments over technocrats, there are two impressively radical individuals that I personally would recommend:

1. Finance: Henry Boyo.

2. Justice: Femi Falana.

These two progressively radical gentlemen have always championed causes and policies that favour the masses and the country as a whole.

Mr. Boyo is a renowned economist and entrepreneur with unrivalled 'know-how' of how our local economy works.
He is a very smart individual whom a few individuals and I have followed over a period of time -- and I am yet to listen to anyone who has half the clue.

Personally, I got impressed by him ever since I saw him rip apart Tunde Lemo (one of CBN's deputy governors) and a bank chief executive. There are many of his interviews on YouTube and articles online. As well as many articles on lesleba. com .

He has this yet to be debunked theory on checkmating 'excess liquidity' caused by the CBN, a reverse in policy if implemented, could see the Naira trade in the N125-N165 band within 6-9 months!

https://www.nairaland.com/844884/solution-fuel-subsidy-wahala-look

Mr. Femi Falana (his reputation precedes him), is s champion of justice especially to the down-trodden; not precisely a Gani Fawehinmi, but he would sure do a hell of a job in complimenting the new administration's anti corruption war.

Femi Falana at the helm of affairs in that dept., would automatically make the EFCC, ICPC, Police, courts, and judges 'sit right'. Inevitably, translating to better discharge of duties/governance.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Femi Falana
Falz papa grin grin
The rich be gettinq rich

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by viclawz(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Don't b surprise when u c rotimi amechi as finance minister and fashola as minister of justice

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2015
The names you listed are not politicians. I believe you.

PMB should select more of their likes and not common criminals currently on the list.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
Don't b surprise when u c rotimi amechi as finance minister and fashola as minister of justice
It is possible

3 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by theV0ice: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2015
989900:
"If wishes were horses . . . ", and if politicians are not favoured for ministerial appointments over technocrats, there are two impressively radical individuals that I personally would recommend:

1. Finance: Henry Boyo.

2. Justice: Femi Falana.

These two progressively radical gentlemen have always championed causes and policies that favour the masses and the country as a whole.

Mr. Boyo is a renowned economist and entrepreneur with unrivalled 'know-how' of how our local economy works.
He is a very smart individual whom a few individuals and I have followed over a period of time -- and I am yet to listen to anyone who has half the clue.

Personally, I got impressed by him ever since I saw him rip apart Tunde Lemo (one of CBN's deputy governors) and a bank chief executive. There are many of his interviews on YouTube and articles online. As well as many articles on lesleba. com .

He has this yet to be debunked theory on checkmating 'excess liquidity' caused by the CBN, a reverse in policy if implemented, could see the Naira trade in the N125-N165 band within 6-9 months!

https://www.nairaland.com/844884/solution-fuel-subsidy-wahala-look

Mr. Femi Falana (his reputation precedes him), is s champion of justice especially to the down-trodden; not precisely a Gani Fawehinmi, but he would sure do a hell of a job in complimenting the new administration's anti corruption war.

Femi Falana at the helm of affairs in that dept., would automatically make the EFCC, ICPC, Police, courts, and judges 'sit right'. Inevitably, translating to better discharge of duties/governance.

Henry Boyo might still make if he's from bayelsa as I suspect. He's someone I rate too in fact better than Utomi....funny part is that he's also a staunch Tinubu ally

It pains me falana too couldn't make it but I'd have been sadder if Fayemi missed out. They're both from ekiti so they both can't be there.

8 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by theV0ice: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:

I guess this came from a brain blighted by hatred and bigotry simply because you still can't come round the idea that a man you love to hate is calling the shots at Aso Rock.

But if it came from what you call 'rational' thought, then I can only say you need help....plenty of help

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by 989900: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:

That will be morally wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by yanabasee(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2015
gassdon:
The names you listed are not politicians. I believe you.

PMB should select more of their likes and not common criminals currently on the list.

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by buzquet(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by omusiliyu(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Diezani Allyson Maduekwe

Alameisighia.

They're not only from Bayelsa. They share so many things in common.

20 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by MadCow1: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Amaechi for Minister of Finance or Minister of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by sltn(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Lincoln275(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Evaromantik(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
J
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by charlyemail: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by laurel03(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Bayo shittu will perform

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by damton(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by maxiuc(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari we are watching you and ministers your own go worst pass GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by tolexy007(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by bornmekus: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Segadem(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm tired of this nation,we are just recycling the same set of people over and over again!

3 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
ok
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by seunlayi(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
how will they save Nigeria under Baba Go Slow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by oluwamichael93(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Femi Falana. hmm
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Jorussia(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
.not until those who have been selected start working, we may not know how good they are.let's give them chance to show their worth.

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by bigv(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
NO 'POLITICIAN', born and raised in Nigeria can save Nigeria. That generation have not been born.

I don't care, no politician is a saint in Nigeria of today, and being a saint is relative (on what basis and benchmark?)

Kudos to PMB though. It takes a lot of courage to serve (in the real sense of the word) this father land.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by sagio09: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmm

Nigerians please let Mr President select His cabinet by Himself.

Respect His decisions & support Him with prayers.

I too was disappointed by His choice of ministers but who knows, He might have found a way to turn this old corrupt men into powerful tools in His quest for change

3 Likes

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Simitrendy: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015

Femi Falana the great man from Ilawe Ekiti

The man who stand with honesty

A renowned Human Right Activist

The great West African Bar Association President.

The man who believes in Law and stands for Law.

He and Gani Fawehinimi Bravery won't be forgotten

The man who use to give Fayose sleepless night before.

But m not sure he might be a Minister

Cos 2 Candidate can't come from a stat

#ProudlyBibireEkiti

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.