Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Beautiful Dummies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Dummies... (731 Views)

How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies / Why Do Most People Stereotype Handsome Guys As Being Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Dummies... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Ask a typical guy or gal what his or her greatest asset is and you would be shocked at the responses you may get; or may be not. As the average guy or gal seemed hardwired to think in terms of those beautiful pieces of flesh when posed with this question.

Body parts like the bum, boobs, the hips, lips, the biceps etc may seem to be the real deal when it comes to defining those attributes that attracts one of a specific gender to the opposite sex but those are only good at facilitating the process of initial attraction and no more.

If all a lady can give in a relationship is nothing more than just to sit back and look pretty or a guy has got nothing but his looks and probably his sex appeal, then those fellas are in for a real shocker.

I cannot imagine any right thinking man or woman who would be comfortable with having a long lasting and fulfilling relationship with a beautiful dummy. That's what it boils down to: having a well dressed, physically attractive but intellectually challenged dummy.

If that defines what some people want in their relationships and by extention their marriages, I would suggest that they go to a very good toy store and get themselves a full sized dummy because a lifeless dummy is easier to maintain than a live one.

At least I know I would do that cause I cannot stand a lady who cannot give me more than I can readily see and touch.
Re: Beautiful Dummies... by Redoil: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
All those women wearing fake big bums and fake big yansh your days are numbered whenever you get married.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Dummies... by Ploy(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2015
May we never miss the mark; amen.

No one is a dummy, we may not know what they have flair for and have difficulties is finding someone that will help them find purpose. The so called dummies will surprise you when they find who will awake the giant in them.

In essence, there is nothing rewarding than helping someone find a purpose.
Re: Beautiful Dummies... by DeeBoiyy: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Ploy:
May we never miss the mark; amen.

No one is a dummy, we may not know what they have flair for and have difficulties is finding someone that will help them find purpose. The so called dummies will surprise you when they find who will awake the giant in them.

In essence, there is nothing rewarding than helping someone find a purpose.
awake a "giant" in a dummy? grin dude in for a very long thing.

If it aint there it aint there, the only "giant" you awake is the behind.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Dummies... by Ploy(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
awake a "giant" in a dummy? grin dude in for a very long thing.

If it aint there it aint there, the only "giant" you awake is the behind.

Common, stop it. I know you know better than that. Everybody gat something good to offer no matter how small.
Re: Beautiful Dummies... by DeeBoiyy: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Ploy:

Common, stop it. I know you know better than that. Everybody gat something good to offer no matter how small.
ofourse i get your drift. But most beautifull dummies do not make any effort to be better or discover their strong points. They just think being pretty with a great shape compliments their dummy side

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Dummies... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Intelligence is all good and fine even physical attributes are nice we all like nice looking people and things but after all said and done I think good character is most essential to sustain a healthy and fulfilling relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is your relationship going soar? Then try it... / Why Do Love Rate Reduce? / 10 Things Ladies Must Put Off In Order To Gain Respect From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.