Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos (52069 Views)

Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts / Exclusive: President Buhari To Drop Dalung As Minister / EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimfit1:

I doubt if you know the meaning of tax or patriot no matter how much you pay for tax it must and should be accounted for.

If we keep having people like you as citizens of this country there is no hope for us at all.

he is a bush man. ignore his stark ignorance
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by tundeism: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
keep quiet, how much tax have you paid? Kindly stop hating
Wateva amount u pay as taxes, u ar a stakeholder in such society...
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy married life. Jonathan should try to weed all his daughter before expiration of his tenure come May,2015.
GMB we need you for a positive change in nigeria.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
as a civil servant with FG my tax is deducted from my salary, i pay tax yearly for my company and livestock farm. and as an Economist by training i should have a say in any thing i see and feel is wrong. do you think is easy paying such huge amount of money for tax and then no dividend to show proof of what your money is been used for.
my guy before you blow too much grammar, who says it's ur tax that's being used to fund the wedding? Afterall, he never said he had just 1million in his account and 150cows. As a president who earns a statutory 41million annually, over the past 5yrs, financing his child's wedding shouldn't be ur headache. Or so because he is Mr President, his children shouldn't wed over the 8yrs of his tenure so that people wouldn't talk? poverty isn't good, it beclouds ones sense of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by watchindelta(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
even person marriage ni who nah dey do pdp n apc thing again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by jimmy101231(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
as a civil servant with FG my tax is deducted from my salary, i pay tax yearly for my company and livestock farm. and as an Economist by training i should have a say in any thing i see and feel is wrong. do you think is easy paying such huge amount of money for tax and then no dividend to show proof of what your money is been used for.
Guy keep shot jor why hating u better change ur attitude hating Mind..shey make the guy no weeding for him daughter again u way no fit control on local government they talk Non-sense why u self no contest make we vote for you..Idiot

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Etruth: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
lols u maid me speechless
Lolzzzzzz
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
[s]
PLEXPLEX:

It is only one who is worst than a fool & insanely bankrupt that wud so easily call his subordinate without any doubt a fool not to mention one who is in every ramification of human existence, better than u not only that, better than any human u ve ever dealt with in ur entire life a fool like u ve just called one like GEJ.

I pity for ur likes because if u get wat u r looking for by ur useless utterances: ur entire family & clan wud not stand it & even Nairaland too wud be consumed by dirty n kialess mouth like urs but not to worry it wont be long before u ll begin to get wat u seek
[/s]

Fool, does this rant of urs changed the fact that the drunkard failed as governor of Bayelsa?
Does this change the fact that under this drunkard leadership, the innocent continue to die in thousands never seen in this country since the civil war?
If any of ur loved ones, for instance ur mum becomes a pathetic victim of bomb blast under Jonathan leadership, will u still have the liver to continue to succk the fools cocck?
The fool told us on live TV that he doesn't give a damn yet useless fellows like u expect him to be respected.
Honestly u sound cursed.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am waitin 4 MALIA OBAMA cool
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
see what our tax payers money is been used for?

u are an economist according to u yet u are bereft of common sense?
smh
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
The only cake every Nigeria youth has been praying for now has reached him (THE NATIONAL CAKE) Lucky guy.

HML....Congrats
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by vickyozohu(f): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Night? Or probably that's their tradition, but me no go attend such marriage sha, anyways HML
Who would even invite u?
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let jonaT.A.N celebrate her daughter weeding as he will soon be ex President come may 29 of this year and you know those sycophant might not honour the president when he lives grin grin grin
Jona jona.
Help me say Buhari! Buhari!!, buhari!!!
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Jwonder(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
see what our tax payers money is been used for?

When last did you pay ur tax!
Mtcheww!!!!! Smelling mofos

[size=18pt]#GEJ 2015 till BuhariShowUsHisCertificate[/size]
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Carlmax(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Is she his Biological daughter? We don't even know our first family.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
vickyozohu:

Who would even invite u?

Did i tell u i wanted to attend such? For the records ℓ don't attend night functions. ℓ neva told you ℓ wanted to attend GEJ's daughter's wedding ceremony. Stop quoting out of context.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Paentera(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
How many children does GEJ actually have? Biological or adopted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Paentera(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
my guy before you blow too much grammar, who says it's ur tax that's being used to fund the wedding? Afterall, he never said he had just 1million in his account and 150cows. As a president who earns a statutory 41million annually, over the past 5yrs, financing his child's wedding shouldn't be ur headache. Or so because he is Mr President, his children shouldn't wed over the 8yrs of his tenure so that people wouldn't talk? poverty isn't good, it beclouds ones sense of reasoning

Recent records show that the President earned N44m over the past three years and paid the sum of N600k in taxes in the same period. Get your facts right. It is certain you do not know the salary of our President which is sad in its self
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by benuejosh: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
byrron:

u are an economist according to u yet u are bereft of common sense?
smh
where did this creature come from that is talking.?
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by prettiest1(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
HML to the couple. The poster above me is insane
Yes
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by donmalcolm21(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
prettiest1:
Yes
thanks for knowing
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nokio1: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
ogogoro shall flow
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by zudozz: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
C d guy wrist watch. Chai govt. Money!
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
We have deep issues in Nigeria.... This is a thread I was expecting to see congratulatory messages and comments, but NO. Some sentimental and idealistic stark individuals decided to make it a political plethora.... Still smh... Congrats to the new weds.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by ASL33: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sharp igbo man. Go and enjoy your own federal cake. Weda GEJ win or not.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by oluvick(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Do i know you from somewhere?
undecided

Nope! That is why I don't remember sending you invitation. Lolz
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Ikengawo: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=20pt]SO IT'S REALLY JONATHAN THAT HAS THE IGBO INLAW?[/size]
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Jopipeline: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
I guess they secretly shared the gold plated customised phones this time. #Shame
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by delishpot: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
alexdellafonte:

BIGOT Well done. Did i just perceive a sign of sarcasm in this post? I don't attend night functions (night vigil et al) reasons best know to me, (not because I'm scared or not exposed) I'm entitled to my opinion, did i tell u i don't appreciate other peoples culture? Huh.

If not for maturity i would have called you a nitwit.

Ha ha. Then next time keep your secret to yourself. If I do not eat bread, and I see people eating it I wong go ewwwww, is that bread? Me I wont go to that house oo, I dont eat bread o. That is the way a close minded person talks. An open minded person will talk like this.....Ahhh, I never know these people eat Bread, what does the bread signify? Oh ok I am sure it was fun. And, when and only when he is invited by someone to that place will the open minded person say.......Ahhh, I am sure it will be fun, but you see, I cant go there, I do not eat bread or enter any house they eat bread.
As long as what people are doing is not what you have never seen before. If people can keep vigils and expect God to be there, why cant people marry at night and expect God to be there too? Its not as if they are cooking shit and offering snakeblood in the forest nau. Even at that, I still wont yap anyhow, I will still want to know the reason behind it all.
The only time you should react the way you did is if someone is being abused or killed by people.

So I hope you learn from what I have just said. If not, I leave you to your self.
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Jephz(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Beautiful couples..

u mistakenly said "BEAUTIFUL" or u mean it ??
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. Then next time keep your secret to yourself. If I do not eat bread, and I see people eating it I wong go ewwwww, is that bread? Me I wont go to that house oo, I dont eat bread o. That is the way a close minded person talks. An open minded person will talk like this.....Ahhh, I never know these people eat Bread, what does the bread signify? Oh ok I am sure it was fun. And, when and only when he is invited by someone to that place will the open minded person say.......Ahhh, I am sure it will be fun, but you see, I cant go there, I do not eat bread or enter any house they eat bread.
As long as what people are doing is not what you have never seen before. If people can keep vigils and expect God to be there, why cant people marry at night and expect God to be there too? Its not as if they are cooking shit and offering snakeblood in the forest nau. Even at that, I still wont yap anyhow, I will still want to know the reason behind it all.
The only time you should react the way you did is if someone is being abused or killed by people.

So I hope you learn from what I have just said. If not, I leave you to your self.

⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ø̲̣̣k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥⌣ fine you won. Would you just get off my case? Its beginning to irritate me.
My God!
Re: Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
oluvick:

Nope! That is why I don't remember sending you invitation. Lolz

Then back off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.