Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Exactly Do Girls Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Girls Want (521 Views)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do Girls Want by hefelove(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
What exactly do girls want?

* If you introduce sex to her, she will say you're after her body, and if you don't, she'll say you're not man enough. Durrh!!

* If you give her money, she'll call you maga, and if you don't, she'll say you're too stingy. Like seriously?!

* If you are too caring, she will take you for granted, and if you're not, she'll say you don't love her. Now that's crap!

* If you always call her, she'll say you're disturbing her, and if you don't, she'll say you're cheating on her. Oh well, I hear that like "everyday".

* If you dress very well, she will think you're a player, and if you don't, she'll say you're dirty guy. Lol, this girls tho'

* If you're quiet, she'll say you're too boring, and if you're not, she'll say you're too lousy. Lol, that's like "Absolutely ridiculous"!!! #‎Frowns‬ (I don't have a smiley to express this feeling).

* If you help her in the kitchen, she'll say, "that guy na woman wrapper", and if you don't, she'll say, "you're using her as a slave". Yeah, that's 'cos you're one! Stupid girl!!

So like seriously girls, what do you really want? You see, these are the reasons why I don't have a girl friend, or a "boo" like we all call it now.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Girls Want by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Don't worry your head ,think of other important things . Girls themselves DON'T know what they want.
Re: What Exactly Do Girls Want by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
@ pic,trying to figure out what a woman really wants.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Girls Want by justmag(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Men and women don't know what they want! Sad truth!! They just accept what feels right!
Re: What Exactly Do Girls Want by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
some men are naturally gay! grin i didnt call names o!

(1) (Reply)

Just A Reminder; No Valentine This Year! #badmarket For Some #goodnews For Some / The Unsleep Love Poem 104 Pt 2 Pictures / Pls Your Opinion Is Needed About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.