Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain (793 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by secretcode01: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
As the race for the Saturday, February 14, 2015 presidential election hots up, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain and gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State, Dr Akintoye Branco–Rhodes has stated emphatically that President Goodluck Jonathan will defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari once again, thereby retiring the former military head of state politically.
Daily Sun reports that Franco-Rhodes also used the opportunity to describe detractors of the President Jonathan administration as unpatriotic hypocrites, showering praises on the incumbent President for his grand achievements in the aviation, agriculture, rail, power and infrastructure sectors of the economy. He also beseeches the people of the South-West to vote out the APC and vote massively for the PDP in the forthcoming general elections.

In his words: ‘‘Jonathan has done it before, he defeated Buhari in 2011, and come 2015, it is going to be the same story of defeat for the retired army general .My humble advice to Buhari is that he should withdraw from this race. At 72 what is he looking for again?. In 2011, President Jonathan defeated him, come 2015, Jonathan will not only defeat Buhari,he will retire him from politics

‘’It is not in our interest in the South-West to be in opposition. We need to be in the main stream by being part of the government at the centre. What has APC done for the South-West? Nothing

‘’They have been antagonistic of the central government thereby denying the people the opportunity of benefitting immensely from being part of dividends of democracy being enjoyed in PDP controlled states. We thank God that wind of change has started blowing with Ekiti State now in PDP fold, and that wind of change will blow away  APC from South-West in 2015’’.
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Funniez: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Hahahaha. Make I laff in pidgin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by DWJOBScom(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2015
I doubt if Buhari will retire even after his defeat

He might even float a political party after accusing Tinubu of back-stabbing him

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Juliaann(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
We know that already Jonathan will defeat him again.

he will surely port to another party once he lose

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Haha... Pa Buhari will definitely be eaten by the dogs and baboons

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by menesheh(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
for sure
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2015
All these nonentity thieves shouting for recognition to partake in sharing the GEJ campaign slush fund should just go and sit down and stop taking foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by donmalcolm21(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Endorsements galore from SW leaders for Gej. No man can resist the fresh air

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by fagbalex(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
The Man that can't even win his polling unit come to the enclave and start yearning rubbish. The wind of Change is already blowing that's why they are afraid.

GMB FOR CORRUPT FREE NATION
I succumbed to the yearning of the majority for a change.
That's why I said said BUHARI.........
God bless our dear country Nigeria, why God thunder shall fire those wanting to divide this country because of their self interests.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Monimatic(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Even Tinubu n Amaechi the driver all know GEJ will defeat Buhari on Valentine day.
Why hasn't Tinubu n other APC Governors being campaigning for Buhari? It's only Osibanjo who has been doing the campaign.
Pa Buhar's failure again on Valentine day is INEVITABLE.
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by gameboy727(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin
Lols. See verbal combo a beg. Buhari don suffer.
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria and the old men that always think they are the best people to rules!
Let's look at it this way, these men that want to rules, did they really have what it takes to rules Nigeria, look at their physic when they were between the age of 30 to 45, and their present physic, you will say they are fast depreciating, doesn't this also affect their brains? Can they really be better than our men/women within the age 30 to 45 that can lead/rules this country Nigeria? As for me, I'm not sure older age can do better than young age, rather, they only make things to be stagnant.

If you visit the offices occupied by these old people you would see that, they are always late to work, sluggish, waste of time in doing their job and receiving visitors whom their visit has no business with their official assignment, thereby wasting other people time because they rely on them to either give approval or to vet their job.

Please, they should allow the vibrant/younger people to pilot the affairs of this Country
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by jamace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
fagbalex:
The Man that can't even win his polling unit come to the enclave and start yearning rubbish. The wind of Change is already blowing that's why they are afraid.

GMB FOR CORRUPT FREE NATION
I succumbed to the yearning of the majority for a change.
That's why I said said BUHARI.........
God bless our dear country Nigeria, why God thunder shall fire those wanting to divide this country because of their self interests.
GMB has declared a false affidavit o. GMB as a military man is different from GMB as a politician. As a politician, lie lie don enter Buhari's mouth o. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
This show of shame abt his certificate may really bring the end to his political career. I pity the old man
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by lekkie073(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
This show of shame abt his certificate may really bring the end to his political career. I pity the old man
true talk..... GMB will regret ever contesting this year
Re: President Jonathan Will Retire Buhari From Politics – PDP Chieftain by Caseless: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari will chase jonathan out of office. Somebody should tell that pennyless pdp chieftain that I said so.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Says They Now Have Gen. Buhari's Certificate / Don't Ask Us To Name Corrupt Persons Jailed Under GEJ – PDP Member / Obasanjo Shares His Reasons For Supporting Apc,amosun For 2nd Term....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.