Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (28855 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Artistree: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
In 2001 when I got admitted into the university, I met this stalite, Brian, who offered to help out with my clearance and all dat. Later on he started asking me out but I kept turning him down.
I had a blue striped T-shirt dat I loved wearing cos it was a gift from my cousin who lives in Lagos. Now, the queer coincidence was that I wore dat T-shirt the first day I met Brian and for the next one year, ANY DAY I decide to wear that T-shirt, I must bump into him on campus even if I hadn't seen him for 3 months!
It continued for sometime till I got so embarrassed and threw the T-shirt away lest he think I practically eat, sleep and bathe in the T-shirt. It was one coincidence too many and it gave me goosebumps.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by yorex2011: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

De ja vu

8 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by kurt09(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
papiforreal:
When i was young, i have one day beat my sister and she cried so much that she praye that.. God's willing i will meet someone outside that will me too. As i went out, one guy asked to ge him water and i refused. The man gave me the beaten of my life.

I still wonder how God answer her preyr so fast like that.
Lol
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by musb92yahooco: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by funkyjms: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
pweetixandy:
...The chic was just stalking me!

No, the other way round
You' stalking her!
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by herald9: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mine was when we just packed to a new house around around 2000.
There has been no power supply in that area for about one month...

So the next day,when dad left for work...I called my junior Bro and asked him to pray till NEPA brings light (I was wicked then ehngrin )...
So he started praying(Only him and his God understood what he was muttering )....

When dude stops,I'll tell him oya continue...NEPA has not come yet... After two to three trials...we saw a flash! Omo see jubilationgrin

Though it didn't last for 30mins....but we started having light from then.cheesy

When I remember that moment,I'm still surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by iamnaf(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
i was on my way home from skul in my 100L feeling down when i saw a big nice car (i am a lover of cars tho), but that day, i just thought to myself that why do we waste our time on this vanity. i got home only to be told by my mum that my cousin who was sick gave up the ghost. twas very painful cos i just saw her a month bfore she died
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ViktorMartins(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well, this happened in the last 72 hours; had a dream my friend and I were in a bus and the bus suddenly crashed! Alas! He called off the friendship today! shocked
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by justscorch: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
faqman:
this happened when i was still in secondary school back then..
there was this girl who used to come to my house and my friends house, she was so troublesome that if i hear her voice, sometimes i go run away from the house like as if na dog dey pursue me in order for her not to see me.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed throughout my stay at the neighborhood
..sometimes i and my friends usually have a discussion, whenever we mention her name in the discussion, it wont take more than 5 mins (or less than an hour) or before that day runs out we go hear a knock on the door...before we know it, it is this girl...

she just show up anytime we mention her name....i cant count the number f tine this has happened..i usually get shocked to the extent that i will tell them not to mention her name...so that she will not appear...i was a little scared thinking she is a witch....My last encounter was when i and my friend came home after just checking my Jamb result...we just said "soso" girl result will be very good oo...as i just finish concluding my sentence...na so i just see her coming to the direction of my house....i was so shocked to the extent i 1 piss for body... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

can we call this coincidence

Na ur spirit wife una dey destined to be together,don't fight it grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by LeoFish92(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
guys can this be called a coincidence or a miracle or even a sin?

when I was in school living alone,no roommate, went to a church program, when it was offering time, the man of God spoke extensively on the need to give God the biggest denomination in your pocket, I who was about to give 20naira as offering,was moved and gave 500naira which was my last card , later went home that night and felt the weight of the money I'd given as offering ...woke up the following morning and was about to take a stroll when just some distance away from my lodge. I saw 2thousand naira note lying peacefully on the floor, I thanked God for his incredible miracles, looked left,looked right, and swiftly pocketed the money,....... it still beats my imagination how all the people that walked past that road that morning couldn't see the money there

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by donbenie(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Remembered when I was still in Med School,after writing a particularly difficult Professional Course,while waiting for the results,one morning,my best friend narrated how he had a dream the night before and was able to see a portion of the result sheets compilation,and how he was able to identify some Mat. Numbers results from the list,I was like,you must be hallucinating,he was insistent on the authenticity of his vision and went ahead to mention about 5 Mat.Numbers and their results..lo and behold when the results were released,he was correct on each and every one of them..

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by justscorch: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
ViktorMartins:
Well, this happened in the last 72 hours; had a dream my friend and I were in a bus and the bus suddenly crashed! Alas! He called off the friendship today! shocked

Abeg how men dey call off friendship? Or are u queer?

10 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by herald9: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
This one has been happening to me...it's no longer a coincidence..

When walking on the road,then I see a person that resembles someone I know... I must surely see that same person...

It has happened so many times till I now take it as normal ...

intuition rockscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by adexsimply(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
donbenie:
Remembered when I was still in Med School,after writing a particularly difficult Professional Course,while waiting for the results,one morning,my best friend narrated how he had a dream the night before and was able to see a portion of the result sheets compilation,and how he was able to identify some Mat. Numbers results from the list,I was like,you must be hallucinating,he was insistent on the authenticity of his vision and went ahead to mention about 5 Mat.Numbers and their results..lo and behold when the results were released,he was correct on each and every one of them..
are you familiar with the word "gullible "?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
@op...i aint joking with what am about to say...on Monday was the day i was supposed to open a thread exactly just like this....and i was just too busy to even press my phone for the past few days....and my mind kept telling me that..since u dont have time in opening this thread..it will be opened by someone else...i just say to myself..weekend will not pass me by...and finally...here it is... opened by you...hmmmm...

my experience was more of a déjà vu..or a trance(sometin re occurring exactly the way i saw it in the trance).....i was just doing something while in school...then i heard my dads voice and saw his face and he was even wearing a native up and down lace shirt...he just came in with some provisions for me...immediately... i recovered my self while i was busying doing what i was doing...

i den finished my chores in d room...and just decided to go visit my friends...as i stepped out...i just saw my dad coming down from his car with some provisions...of which he was holding in a white bag...and he wore same lace shirt i saw...i was just amazed...as in...it all looked as if i saw him coming dat instant...so many oder occurrences...

dis one is funny tho....we were in school..and dere was no light dat day...it got to a point i just saw it that nepa brought light and the outside bulb just blew off...exactly as i saw it...it dint take up to 2min...and it happened....it was a very full voltage...and the bulb just went pooofff....just like dat...i was just amazed at which it happens...and they dont take up to 5min before it happens exactly d way i saw dem....had so many dreams dat came tru d way it was in the dream....the bad ones...we pray against it...and cancel it...dats just it ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by ViktorMartins(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
justscorch:

Abeg how men dey call off friendship? Or are u queer?
He Did something real bad! Men don't call off, they just keep distance
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
justscorch:

Na ur spirit wife una dey destined to be together,don't fight it grin

Spirit wife ke.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God forbids....tufia kwa
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by molydonhenry(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
freethinker01:
When I was in the uni, in the hostel I stayed. There's this girl that came to visit her boyfriend and spent up to 2 weeks. Along the line, she and I became close somehow but noting personal. Well, I collected her number but didn't call her for like four years. It actually happened last december when I was going tru one of my notes then n I bumped on her number. I said wow, I haven't called this girl all these while. I don't actually know what happened, I just know that I was thinking 'bout her even dreamt of having s.ex with her.
Well, I didn't give it mch tot since I felt It's one of those things. But alas! To my greatest surprise, she called me the ffg day telling me she dreamt of me the previous nite and that she visited facebook 2 get my number. Well, I didn't tell ha I also did.
Buh it still freaks me out till now.
Hmmm! r u sure u weren't lusting after?.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by LeoFish92(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
adexsimply:
are you familiar with the word "gullible "?
LMAO
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
i see accidents before they occur. Mum knows bout this and we've avoided a lot of them. just like last week.
its called premonition right? oh yeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by eljanfortis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
i always av this experience of tmy actions in dreams coming into reality in d exact place,time, nd pple nd immediately my mind tries to replay it frm ma dream,does anybody experience it cus i feel weird bout it
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

it usually happen to me...but i dont know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by rigarmortis: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
There was this girl i wanted to fxck, she positioned herself dorgie style by the edge of the bed, i was a little high, when i entered london it was ''wierdly'' tighter than normal, alas ''coincidentally'' i thought i was in london, not knowing i was in las vegas, slightly above london, the whole thing felt wierdly tighter......thats my wierd experience.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
ViktorMartins:
Well, this happened in the last 72 hours; had a dream my friend and I were in a bus and the bus suddenly crashed! Alas! He called off the friendship toda! shocked

Forgive my ameboism, but I really want to know how and why the friendship was called off shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Okamiye(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well...mine happened way back in pry sch days

I wanted to wake up early the next day, so I prayed that God should wake me by 4am.
Back then we had no alarm, and my mum used to wake up around 5am.

The next day, I felt something like a fly around my ears and I woke up. When I checked the wall clock, the time was exactly 4am.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by yemi2plus(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:

Don't feel so special; you're not alone. It happen to me regularly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by eljanfortis(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:

same here nd it scares me alot still experienced itt yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by justscorch: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
4 girls I had genuinely loved and dated travelled out of the country permanently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Abiagirl777(f): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:

me too,lyk i'm seeing the future .i have beeen battling it too.so many tyms i can tell what'll will happen and de way it'll happen .

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:

This is exactly me.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by AfricanApple(f): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:

me too
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Amyceilyn(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mine happened during my NECO exams years back ,i was reading with my elder sister and we had biology the next day,i got tired of reading and decided to sleep a little before continuing,,,,when I was dozing,i dreamt that I was in the exam hall and we were been given our papers,I saw draw a labeled diagram of the ear,,,,immediately I woke up,I told my sis we are drawing the Ear she laughed cos actually we had initially voiced our fear on what we will be asked to draw(u kw biology and drawing nah) only for us to enter the exam hall the next day,,guess wat we were asked to draw,,, LABELLED DIAGRAM OF THE EAR,,,,,,,,, she actually called me a witch

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.