Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (28856 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by toniaangel(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Same happens to me just as u hv said it...I tot it happens to only me hmmmm
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by chidekings(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

what telepathy, this is exactly what happens to me.

sometimes I feel most of the activities I do is been replayed to me.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by tr3y(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good.

Happens to me too, It's called Deja vu, sometimes it seems I'm just reliving my past or something, I mean you just feel like this sh1t has happened to me before, like I've been in this moment before, it got to a point that I know what a person will say even before he says it, it's usually does not extend past a few seconds, if not I for like to dey see the future ee. Though it does not occur as frequent as it used to now maybe na age sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mariong(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
I had an experience a few months ago. One day i was having discussions with a friend in school, i was broke then cos my pocket money had not been sent, we started discussing about how lucky some people are when it comes picking money. I told him i'm always unlucky as the opposite always happens to me. That night i had only #200 with me, i recharged my phone with #100 on my way to my house. I knew the next day wasn(t going to be funny if i dnt get an alert. As I was walking, I had a feeling that something good was coming. I jst looked down and saw something that looked like money, i used my leg to kick it, it was a folded #200 note, I picked it up only to see that it was actually #600.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by daroz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mine happened around April or so last year. My car became too faulty and I decided to buy another one. My mechanic introduced me to a certain car dealer who claimed to have some cars waiting to be cleared at apapa walf. After some discussion and negotiation we now settled on a very fine 2003 Benz c-class whose pictures he showed me on his tablet. He agreed to first of all clear the car and deliver it to my compound in Benin city before payment, as long as I can give him an assurance that the money was fully ready in my account. After I assured him I already have the money, he left, assuring me he will deliver the car to me the following week Saturday. A day before the agreed day(Friday), he called me at about 3pm, telling me he is being faced with some unexpected financial hitch during the process of clearing the car, and that if I still want the car delivered to me the following day, I need to quickly pay 400k(a part of the money we agreed on) to his account immediately and the balance paid after delivery, or else I may have to wait for another 2weeks so he can have enough time to raise the cash.
Not wanting to treck for another 2weeks(becos my car was already down at that time), I quickly rushed to Gtbank to withdraw 400k, from there I rushed to 1st bank to pay it to his account. At 1st bank I meet a long queue, but succeeded in paying it in. When I eventually came outside, as I picked my phone to inform him of the payment, I decided to check the time on the phone 1st. Behold, the exact time was 4.19pm shocked shocked shocked. 4.19 as in 419.
Na there I know say maybe na one chance I enter so. I even drew my wife's attention to the coincident when I got home.
And behold ladies and gentlemen, the guy actually turn out to be a real 419 guy. The rest is history. . But thank God after enough waiting, fighting, quarrel, luck and God's grace, I was able to recover my money back after 4 months. Up till now I still marvel at the coincidence of time.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by chidekings(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
mariong:
I had an experience a few months ago. One day i was having discussions with a friend in school, i was broke then cos my pocket money had not been sent, we started discussing about how lucky some people are when it comes picking money. I told him i'm always unlucky as the opposite always happens to me. That night i had only #200 with me, i recharged my phone with #100 on my way to my house. I knew the next day wasn(t going to be funny if i dnt get an alert. As I was walking, I had a feeling that something good was coming. I jst looked down and saw something that looked like money, i used my leg to kick it, it was a folded #200 note, I picked it up only to see that it was actually #600.

thief

4 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Les: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make i include... So many years ago, when i was still small, we never had light for so many many years, one night like that, i was gisting with my circle of friends when one of them said with confidence... 'At the count of 3, Nepa will bring light, 1.....2......3... Before God and man, light was restored for the first time in years immediately he counted 3. Coincidentally, this is the first time i'm talking about it since a decade + it happened. too shocked till now. Well, that was my friend and neighbour, if i narrate my own, seun will definitely become a christian. Sometimes i doubt if i'm a human at all..

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Have you ever had 'weird' improbable coincidences happen to you.

Wrong question really. As life, as we know it, only exists because of improbable 'coincidences'.

So, I'll rephrase: Let's share stories of notable low-probability coincidences we've experienced.

It could be an answered prayer, a strong wish fulfilled, a last-minute 'miracle', or a bank error in your favour - lol, but that you really, really needed at that point in time. Etcetera.

It doesn't have to be Guinness-World-Records grade.

Might just be someone offering you a cup of coffee unexpectedly - when you wanted coffee, or having an old, long-lost friend call - after you just thought of them.

There are certain theories of the universe, where thoughts create our reality. And intent the architect of your experience.

But without labeling these as religious-this or scientific-that, let's just share them as they happened. As open-mindedly as possible...and just let everyone 'hold' their pre-existing conclusions.

I'll lead with the stories...

I first had such an experience in JSS 2.

Then, I was a Christian, strongly believed in the Virgin Mary, and attended a Catholic secondary school.

On the surface, my intention was simple enough. I wanted to take the 5th position, out of about 130 students (combined result). So I asked the Virgin Mary for assistance.

I said the rosary daily - till the end of the term. In retrospect, I didn't bother about the mechanics of how she'd do it. I just had full belief.

100%.

At the end of the term, I took exactly 5th, and wasn't the least surprised. It was expected.

But looking back now, that was, no doubt, a 5-star miracle.

You could take 1st position by trying your best to score the highest possible marks in all tests and exams. Or the last position by failing to pick up any marks through all tests and exams.

But...How the heck does one take 5th through 10 subjects with 3 tests & 1 exam each?

Guess that opens the floor. Let's hear yours smiley.

pls wat is COIN-CIDENCE?
LEMME start with this first"ly.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
fijiano202:
He was my bestie in sec school but after graduation we kinda lost contact...some years back I was cleaning my room and I saw my old notebook with his drawing at the back...i just laugh and told my sis abt him but to my greatest surprise he called me later that night that he just got my number from one of our old school mate and he wanted to check on me...we gisted for a while but we still keep in touch till today after that bizarre occurrence

so did de coincidence change d price of ogi for market?

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by agrovick(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
2 scenarios come to mind, when I was in 200 level preparing for CPE 211 exams, told my friends I was gonna answer all questions in section A except one, lo and behold I knew all answers to the question asked except one, I tried my best but I couldn't come up with the answer. The recent one happened on Sunday, I called a friend of mine and the first thing she asked was Do I'v a crystal ball I use in monitoring her movements, apparently my call came through the very moment she stepped her legs in her room after returning back to school from the festive break
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Pasqa: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
You think about somebody and the next minute,he or she either shows up or u receive a phone call from them.

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by yemi2plus(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol. i experience it too, and mine is coupled with dream. my dream always come true. last two years, i had a dream when the plane i was travelling with crashed into a building.
see me see plane. i dont have international passport, am still depending on my parents. but i'm scared. anytime i remember it, i feel restless.

Same apply to me.

Right now, I have dreamt about my first ever result in uni; I have already seen my score in the dream and it's quite cool. A friend just informed me this evening that the result has been pasted, I just hope my dream come to reality this time around.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Freshtomato(f): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
735i:

Nwa Ekwensu? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For sOme reason, this cracked me up lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Misblah(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
vonn:
*A feeling that uv experienced a particular scene (usually short) in your life before *
You can tell what would happen in the next 4-10 seconds.
....Cos it has happened to me many times and I just watch to see it occur a 'second' time.
What's the explanation behind that, please?
do you believe in reincarnation?
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Eberex(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mine happened during my nysc days in ogun state. You see, I was posted to a secondary school, odopotu grammar school at ijebu ode north east, but on getting to my lodge I noticed a shrine along the way, hence I vowed not to have anything to do with female students incase her dad is a herbalist.
Fridays I go to lagos for weekends and I have this female friend I used to sleep with each time I come. But in ogun state I am spiritual because I know if I'm not, I might be a victim of juju or whatever. This continued until I asked myself: I'm being a hypocrite in the sense that I Bleep in lagos and go religious in ogun state.
So on this particular day as I was planning on travelling to lagos, I knelt and prayed to God. I told God I am weak and that I know I will Bleep wen I get to lagos, and that I cannot promise God I won't. So I prayed GOd should intervene in my matter. I took off. When I got to lagos I didn't call her, but on the next day I couldn't resist it and I picked up my phone to call her when a message came in. It was from her. The message reads: hi, I'm sorry but I'm no longer interested in this relationship. Bye".
I was speechless for a while, and I called her to ask her if she truly sent that message. She said yes, and asked if I had anything to say. I answered "no, its okay".
That was the weirdest coincidence I've experienced.
But after all these years I can't call it a coincidence. I call it "the power of sincere prayer". That prayer I said was with a humble and contrite heart. I was truthful and I knew I couldn't help myself, and believed God could. We have prayer and we have prayers. Now I know how I'm meant to pray to get my prayers answered.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I see my self wearing a dress or same colours of dress I wore to a place or occasion exactly one year later or some other time I remeber the occassion. Each time it happens I'll tell peopl around me " this is the exact dress I was wearing that day". Again. Whenever am speakin to myself or just thinking, somebody around will just use a key word in my thought to say somthing aloud, it happens even when I'm reading. Eg, if I'm readin a passage that says, ' for God so loved the world..' somebody around would say something like ' this world is wicked' it must be related to my thought. It happens to me evryday. I'm even getting scared sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Eberex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=getafe post=29652700]I see my self wearing a dress or same colours of dress I wore to a place or occasion exactly one year later or some other time I remeber the occassion. Each time it happens I'll tell peopl around me " this is the exact dress I was wearing that day". Again. Whenever am speakin to myself or just thinking, somebody around will just use a key word in my thought to say somthing aloud, it happens even when I'm reading. Eg, if I'm readin a passage that says, ' for God so loved the world..' somebody around would say something like ' this world is wicked' it must be related to my thought. It happens to me evryday. I'm even getting scared sef.[/
quote]

Yeah! You must be a mutant.....lol
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Ninilowo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
There used to be this pregnant woman just opposite my house. One day I just told my cotenants that on so so date this woman will put to bed. They kept keeping record of that day with me. Then came the day, the woman was as agile as a monkey, fetching water and doing all stuffs. When I returned from work, my cotenants started mocking me that egbon, prophet how far, and I told them that before 10pm she ll deliver and lo and behold around 9pm on the said date, the woman delivered a baby boy. And you know what is funny? One of the cotenants stopped relating with me and eventually packed out of the house. She told other tenants that she had been observing me for long that I was not just a "normal" human being. SEE ME SEE GBEGE OOO

6 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by spyroet(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
my is a strange one, when i was 11 years old staying with my dad in benin there was one boy almost my age we were the best of friend, we were just like twins we cant do without each other our friendship was beyond limit. one faithful day my father told me i was going to visit my mum for a few days, i was sad bcause i was going to miss my friend n on the day i was leaving he came outside to say goodbye n i look at his face he was sad.so we drove off after a month later i came back n i was very happy to be back, alas! only to hear dat my friend was dead. i was so heart broken n davastated, on dat same night i had a dream n in dat dream i saw my friend in the maket buying tomatoes the fear woke me up and i could'nt sleep anymore, for a moment the voice of my friend was calling my name under the bed, i quickly grab hold of my father at that moment my father knew what was happened, my father told me to kneel down and closed my eyes and he started praying, for one last moment my friend touch me and wisper in my ear 'goobye', i nearly freeze to death and ever since then he never came even when am now 27 i was somhow expectin him but se never came.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by nnamdiosu(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Les:
Make i include... So many years ago, when i was still small, we never had light for so many many years, one night like that, i was gisting with my circle of friends when one of them said with confidence... 'At the count of 3, Nepa will bring light, 1.....2......3... Before God and man, light was restored for the first time in years immediately he counted 3. Coincidentally, this is the first time i'm talking about it since a decade + it happened. too shocked till now. Well, that was my friend and neighbour, if i narrate my own, seun will definitely become a christian. Sometimes i doubt if i'm a human at all..
tell us joor
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by louiskay(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
justscorch:
4 girls I had genuinely loved and dated travelled out of the country permanently
NL BABES UNA TIME DON COME OOOOOOO...... my guy loads of PM awaits u oo

3 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by emiye(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
In my university days, I am a crash reader, and usually get aggravated and deeply worried very close to exam, it is at such conditions a great part of exam questions get revealed to me. i was notoriously associated with that, that my coursemates were usually all over me moments before an exam. . Usually, moments after exam questions are shared in the exam hall, i see lots of friend coursemates i revealed the questions looking at me with an eye of bewilderment. Little wonder, in my final year, departmental award, a special category was created for me, "the Luckiest guy", for obvious reasons: i put in less effort to get big output.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by OmoUSH(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
deja vu

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by OmoUSH(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:

deja vu
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Babe2sure:

It is actually called 'Telepathy or the sixth-sense'. The. communication between two souls. Everyone experiences it at one time or the other. It now depends on your spiritual level that will make you experience it more.
1) That is why, you will be thinking of your friend whom you have not seen a long time and the person will call you at that time.
2) A mother will grow restless at a point only to know later that something bad happen to her child somewhere else.
3) A twin will not be happy only to know that his/her twin was injured somewhere else.
So many examples abound.
There is no scientific explanation for it. It just happens.

hmmmmm!!!...."telepathy of the sixth-sense"........my classmates don die
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by Mexyz(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:

Seems you are my twin brother. Right there I will be telling myself the next thing that will happen. so weird.
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by DrLee(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2015
mine happened when I was much younger.
there was no light then I asked GOD to bring it by 12 noon and wake me when it comes. then I slept in the living room. this was around 10:30.
lo and behold, our fridge woke me (it makes a loud click when power comes on). I looked at the wall clock, it was 12 on the dot!

4 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by watchthisposter(m): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm

Lemme share this weird one...

My youngest brother had an NDE and when he recovered he then developed this weird precognition grin

He was fast asleep in the hospital when a nurse came to ask him whether he would prefer garri or semovita for dinner. I woke him up and asked him and he groggily told me that the nurse (get this grin) carried his semo and gave to another patient and mistakenly brought garri for him grin

I was like what?

Anyway I just assumed he wanted semo and I asked the nurse to get him that. After a short while the nurse brought his semo and soup in covered plates, i woke him up to eat and he was like oohhh! liv me liv me! no be semo she bring!

I thought he was just being difficult and tried to force him up because he really needed to eat in order to take his drugs but he flat out refused.

Angrily I opened the plates and to my greatest surprise na garri the nurse bring true true. I called her attention and she said sorry she must have left the semo in the kitchen. She took the garri and left and came back and said that she couldn't find the semo that i should beg him to eat the garri.

Quietly I told her to check the other people she gave garri that she had mistakenly given his semo to somebody. She left and after a while came back smiling with semo and said yes she had mixed it up and gave somebody else the semo instead of garri grin grin

Make I no lie sha, a chill ran down my spine! cry cry Mostly coincidence sha buh mehn eh It was really weird angry grin

8 Likes

Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by devdan(m): 1:40am On Jan 10, 2015
gone lyk d wind... u dont know wat u didn't read
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by devdan(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2015
dos living in choba uniport ph,shud know d madman called babylon... we was in a game wen d frenzy started,ppl don surround babylon,dem say babylon luk up to d sky,on one spot for long tym till en write 24 28 1,for ground... pool lotto nd oda gamblers including market women take d number dey stake high untop d issue... kc one idiot wey bin dey chop me lyk 1200 for computer pk ps2,call babylon,en no gree cum,send for donchester give babylon,omo d madman cum re-see again,he remove one from each number nd gave kc wat pool guys call 3 over 3 ... bin 23 25 48..(1-1=0 but pool last number is 48) kc played both algorithm nd won wit d later,d whole choba gamblers lost because of babylon,they beat babylon scatter last yr... I bought babylon donchester d nxt week,nd he gave me numbers again...

pls if u c or know wer babylon is,let me know... I will kill him COINCIDENTALLY
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by mariong(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2015
chidekings:

thief
Lol..
Re: Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). by watchthisposter(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2015
ayocool:
This happens to me till date.. Sometimes when am somewhere or doing something. Could be just about anything or event, I'll just feel av been in that moment, situation, scene or environment before. The faces and things i see wont just be new to me.. There is always an unusual feeling of the body during this time. What i do usually is i try to close my eyes and think if maybe it was in a dream or how come things seems to be repeating, I would get short flash backs that i dont even understand but similar to the present. Whatever i can pick from there, i do it reality. If i see myself leaving a certain place in the flashback, I will immediately get out of where i am. Or from the flashbacks I will just know if someone am meeting is up to evil or good

Chisos! I thought I was the only one! This used to happen to me when I was in the university and at a point it got so intense I actually started worrying.

OmoUSH:

deja vu

Mehn i dun tink it's deja vu, it always feels different, I can easily tell deja vu

You'll just be doing something and all of a sudden get this weird feeling that you've lived through this particular exact moment before with a weird flasback memory of how exactly it went up to a few seconds in future and then it plays out exactly as you knew it had!

Other times I'll sleep and dream and wake up with this weird feeling that I had had a very important dream, but no matter how hard I try I can't remember what it was or why I thought it was important? Then after awhile I'll be doing something and suddenly WHAM! thr dream will start playing out and I will remember I dreamt about this same exact thing so so and so day! cry

Luckily it has stopped sha smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.