Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (54994 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture) / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by cao(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
If I remember correctly, the actor Michael Jai White's first wife proposed to him, 'cause they had been dating for a year & they loved each other, why wait for him to get it together? During an interview with Essense, he stated he didn't feel emasculated and then gave this rather interesting response which seems to apply to guys in general:

“I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with her whether we got married or not”

Sadly, after five years of marriage, they are now divorced, he left her (an OB/GYN doctor) for a model - that particular cliché didn't end well, he's now engaged to an actress.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by blakky97(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
joywendy:

So guys who do it don't have dignity?

What exactly do you have to lose?

What exactly do you define has dignity? Or are you indirectly referring to pride?

It is not compulsory you answer, just my little observation. Something to think and ponder on.wink
they cant propose. but they can hold men down with juju. yes. dignified juju.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by jake25: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
andyallor:
personally i can't and won't do it

my opinion o
if I hear, wen u don dey clock 40 u go change mind
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by mrmaze(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
and where is that in your bible? ur prolly using a (NKJV) Nigerian King James Version.

guy, good question.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony
post=29454417:

God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for
marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride
price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

see forming
. For ur tiny and proud mind, u fine pass the babe? If a lady's does this me, she will have my love and respect till eternity
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
OnyeIbo:

see forming
. For ur tiny and proud mind, u fine pass the babe? If a lady's does this me, she will have my love and respect till eternity
story for the dogs

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by fatjo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
ojialo:
i don't believe this in AFRICA! ... no way probably the guy proposed and she knelt to thank him..
lolz abi nw
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by shellliver: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?

Ladies are actually help meet (just the way they are wired), so if a guy isn't doing, she could actually be of help.

lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by mikeczay: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?
can you toast me?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Beamborla(f): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
majekdom2:
apparently you have not met the one you truly love.

Peradventure you were my 'sweet', would you allow me do that and if I do am, would you accept the proposal? Be sincere o!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by benedictac(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
joywendy:

So guys who do it don't have dignity?

What exactly do you have to lose?

What exactly do you define has dignity? Or are you indirectly referring to pride?

It is not compulsory you answer, just my little observation. Something to think and ponder on.wink

personally there are way things are and should remain like that. What of if the guy says no there? where I wan hide my face? Ha! I nor fit
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by CHM11: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.
God didn't say who will propose nau....
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by anthoniaz(f): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can't. She try o!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by taraknat(f): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
sucreblazing:
y will a lady do what is meant for a man? .....almost every man on earth propose to the woman they wanna marry ...

so y turning the table around?

I believe its desperation
abeg tell them, bible says HE who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord, not SHE, no matter how much she loves the guy, he is still d one to propose
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Sure yes I can if he is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with
I love this girl. Who says that ladies cannot be confident? I love my lady confident and beauriful.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by NwaJesusteete(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh! Where is our tradition my fellow IGBOS? THIS ISN'T new in our tradition, oh! Pride has consumed it all, i will cherish her forever with my heart, except she insn't my like therefore i won't give room for at all.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Peradventure you were my 'sweet', would you allow me do that and if I do am, would you accept the proposal? Be sincere o!
It may have come unexpectedly and yea , why wont I accept . like I said that chic was very sure of the guy .... If we both sure we wanna be together , there is no bigdeal in who does this.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by shellliver: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

Babez can u?

Ladies are actually help meet (just the way they are wired), so if a guy isn't doing, she could actually be of help.

lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
benedictac:

personally there are way things are and should remain like that. What of if the guy says no there? where I wan hide my face? Ha! I nor fit

Lol....I get your points though.now you know how guys feel when rejected grin

Obviously the high chances of guy saying no to a lady who proposes is very rare.

In most cases though not all. It also depends on how it is done,where and more importantly the person involved.

If one considers all this then there shouldn't be a problem. If there is, the highest that can happen is that he says no.
And then what? Will you die? Nope, life goes on sister. smiley

#my1kobo wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Emodeee: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

Babez can u?

wen will u toast me? do u think i dn't knw dat u lyk me?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Bifwoli: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
andyallor:
personally i can't and won't do it

my opinion o

Mmhhh,women want equality but not the burdens and obligations that come with it?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by tmanuelle(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
sucreblazing:
y will a lady do what is meant for a man? .....almost every man on earth propose to the woman they wanna marry ...

so y turning the table around?

I believe its desperation

You sound very ridiculous and primitive.

Which constitution, either natural or man-made, instituted that mindset of yours & made it an acceptable norm, even in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Beamborla(f): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
majekdom2:
It may have come unexpectedly and yea , why wont I accept . like I said that chic was very sure of the guy .... If we both sure we wanna be together , there is no bigdeal in who does this.

The guy was not sure of himself. If he was, he would have seen the need to do the needful. After accepting, who would pay the 'price'? Cos in Yoruba land the guys goes with his family to ask for her hand in marriage... you would accept even if you are not ready for marriage?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God made it the other way around ? seriously ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Emodeee: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
dat scene is a nollywood scene. it started there and it will end dere. e nor fit happen 4 real life. av u seen any? kindly tell me
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by tmanuelle(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
ademega:
If by the virtue of that proposal marriage happened and things later go wrong in the marriage , the lady will live the rest of her life regretting that day she even thought of it .

So what becomes of a man who proposed to his woman and everything goes bad later, may be after 5 years? He won't regret the day he thought of it?

Guy, you didn't have to comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:

When did God make it the other way round?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Emodeee: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
benedictac:

cn u mk advances to the guy u lyk?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Peejayybold(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:

Loud it
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
taraknat:
abeg tell them, bible says HE who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord, not SHE, no matter how much she loves the guy, he is still d one to propose

Seriously?

How does that passage relate with proposal?
Was such a thing in existence during the bible times?

So if a lady finds a good husband it is not a good thing and she doesn't obtain favour from God?

How do you think for pete's sakes

Why does this feel like deja vu?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
cao:
If I remember correctly, the actor Michael Jai White's first wife proposed to him, 'cause they had been dating for a year & they loved each other, why wait for him to get it together? During an interview with Essense, he stated he didn't feel emasculated and then gave this rather interesting response which seems to apply to guys in general:

Sadly, after five years of marriage, they are now divorced, he left her (an OB/GYN doctor) for a model - that particular cliché didn't end well, he's now engaged to an actress.
Mmm

5 years? shocked

Lady should have done some proper background checks.

Anyways divorce can happen to anybody

Probably he will leave that one soon. Such an idi.ot and perv lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.