Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (55001 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture) / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by sucreblazing(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
tmanuelle:

You sound very ridiculous and primitive.

Which constitution, either natural or man-made, instituted that mindset of yours & made it an acceptable norm, even in 2015?

oh sorry miss (if I'm right ).. go ahead and propose to the guy u are dating

Na una type go here come dey open thread talk say

I proposed to my husband yet he treats me like trash,please advice me on what to do. please no insults oo"
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Peejayybold(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
CHM11:

God didn't say who will propose nau....

So d woman and her family members can go and meet d guy's family and ask for his hand in marriage abi?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by cao(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
tmanuelle:

You sound very ridiculous and primitive.

Which constitution, either natural or man-made, instituted that mindset of yours & made it an acceptable norm, even in 2015?

Exactly. It's like how the colour pink is associated with girls, and blue is associated with boys. Did you know that it was only in the 20th century this happened? So before the 1900s it was the other way around. Who was the person that said women should wear high heels & dresses? And men should wear trousers? You'd think men would wear dresses since they also need breathing room down there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I know what ladies can do...not this. Prospose to a guy in public? No!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by passionate88: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.
Where exactly did "GOD" decided that a man should be the one to propose ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Sure yes I can if he is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with
it's good you've decided to be atypical from the rest, unlike in the other thread. I like!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Godmother(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Me I cant do this o. Propose to a guy shocked . Biko no
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Err it's one thing to put the idea in his head, and another to get the ring and drop on your knee undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Jopipeline: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Surely, pride will not let 95% of Nigerian ladies to do that. Get back to the basis; humble yourselves and be exalted in dues time! #Word
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by magaux: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

God bless you, u just said my mind, she should get ready to be the bread winner, this is a disgrace to womanhood, Tufiakwa!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ademega(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well , i said that because women are too emotional and regretting after a break up . It is worse when they were the one that proposed . Men most times dont show regret cos they always think they have a way out and ready to jump off the marriage . Logic behind my comment .
For u to now conclude that i should not ve comment show who u are .
tmanuelle:

So what becomes of a man who proposed to his woman and everything goes bad later, may be after 5 years? He won't regret the day he thought of it?

Guy, you didn't have to comment.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
[size=30] boring[/size]
Narr angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Ebenezerk2: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Are you really sure you are living in Chicago, Illinois, do you want to tell me that you have not seen a lady proposing to a guy here in Chicago? let's be realistic, though I don't support it
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by sCross: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
ademega:
If by the virtue of that proposal marriage happened and things later go wrong in the marriage , the lady will live the rest of her life regretting that day she even thought of it .

But where is it written that a man must ALWAYS propose to a woman?
ademega:
Well , i said that because women are too emotional and regretting after a break up . It is worse when they were the one that proposed . Men most times dont show regret cos they always think they have a way out and ready to jump off the marriage . Logic behind my comment .
For u to now conclude that i should not ve comment show who u are .
[quote author=ademega post=29454436]If by the virtue of that proposal marriage happened and things later go wrong in the marriage , the lady will live the rest of her life regretting that day she even thought of it .[/quote

So men don't get emotional and regret ?? Better don't be fooled by the smoke screen men put up in the name of macho. We're still very much humans
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by yomanovic: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
andyallor:
personally i can't and won't do it

my opinion o

Make me do am for u na!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by hemmagiz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
wetin bad there?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by hemmagiz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
wetin bad there? ;Dwetin bad there?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
sometimes I do wonder why African women are so different from their counterpart elsewhere in the world. Their level of reasoning is so disgusting and laid back,dear you ain't seen nothing yet. I guess you're still a "kid" who lives with Mum and Dad. How about you lower that pride of yours,it wouldn't hurt much you know and a lot of good it might do to you.

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Romanciella(f): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
no no no..… ..did I mention No

m not that priceless
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
What is wrong with it? nothing really.

However it is so socially awkward on so many levels to the extent that it is probably not worth doing.

The man may be embarrassed by the role- reversal

The man may resent the woman stealing his thunder.

The man may feel more obliged to say "yes" for fear of embarrassing the woman than the woman would feel when the man proposes.

The woman may be accused of appearing desperate or pushy.

I think knowing your partners views on the subject is key before attempting.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by bollify(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nansense She is a lesbian...

Hope she is ready to also pay the bride groom price
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by felicity111(f): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?
. Even if na jarrrs
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by benedictac(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:

cn u mk advances to the guy u lyk?

Yeah! I could give green light
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by evea: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?

if you allow me, I go do am. men will say we re cheap if we ask dem out by wooing dem.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Onyiido: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
nairaland ladies mentality
Its not all about ladies mentality, its all about choice $ knowing what u can $ cannot do
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ernieboy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:

say what? So it is God that said only men can propose? Where he for talk am. Btw are u aware that in some cultures it is the woman that pays dowry, also there is the popular claim that what a man cab do a woman can do also .
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
If a girl shd propose to a man, she shd b ready to cater for d wedding expenses
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Penboy: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
God forbid..

*spits*
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ernieboy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Romanciella:
no no no..… ..did I mention No

m not that priceless
hope u know the meaning of priceless dear?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by 2rez: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin

joywendy:

Seriously?

How does that passage relate with proposal?
Was such a thing in existence during the bible times?

So if a lady finds a good husband it is not a good thing and she doesn't obtain favour from God?

How do you think for pete's sakes

Why does this feel like deja vu?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Romanciella(f): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
ernieboy:

hope u understood wat I meant lurf
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by 2rez: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
ernieboy:

If she doesnt kno she's not dat priceless, she wont say it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.