Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (54793 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture) / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ManTiger(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
The guy beard resemble Peter Fatomilola's own.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by blackfase(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Surely this cant be happening in naija.....
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by eazisky(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2015
why will ladies wear cloths meant for guys?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by eazisky(m): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2015
sucreblazing:
y will a lady do what is meant for a man? .....almost every man on earth propose to the woman they wanna marry ...

so y turning the table around?

I believe its desperation
why will ladies wear clothes meant for guys?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by chocho22: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2015
All about your deep pocket joor cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Chris95(m): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Personally I dnt evn want shii lyk dat...dats some awkward shii.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by haddyluv(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
that means no bride prize for the girl na
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by hugeriding: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
What type of ring is she proposing with. Men get engagement ring? Abi na her ring dey d pack
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by simdam500(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony: God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

and what will the man be doing?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by simdam500(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
see bad mouth on thread!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by diamondchild: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
take advantage of this awesome special offer
www.yourbestinternetbiz.com
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Yusphull(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
I can but will never do it .

singing ..... # if u love somebody walk up to him and tell him you love him ooo because no crime no crime at all #
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Aliyos80(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

u see!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yusphull:

singing ..... # if u love somebody walk up to him and tell him you love him ooo because no crime no crime at all #

love nor fit shark me reach like that tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Yusphull(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

love nor fit shark me reach like that tongue

You never can tell coz it develop gradually and wen u r madly in love you can do the unthinkable.... wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yusphull:

You never can tell coz it develop gradually and wen u r madly in love you can do the unthinkable.... wink

Definitely not elantraceey
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Another question; can I accept it?

answer; Yes, if its from a lady i love and i can marry.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by haryormeedeh(f): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
it's not really a bad thing sha but our mentality and culture won't let it happen. God forbid bad thing o, he must be the one to propose
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Yusphull(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Definitely not elantraceey

haryormeeday:
it's not really a bad thing sha but our mentality and culture won't
let it happen. God forbid bad thing o, he must be the one to
propose

lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by 3plestar(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
a true nigerian lady wouldn't try dy
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
yomanovic:

Make me do am for u na!

I say I want am now?
Oversabi
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bifwoli:

Mmhhh,women want equality but not the burdens and obligations that come with it?

Brother don't generalise, am not the one that said I want equality even though am a woman, if I say all men are dogs would you agree?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by cozy7(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Who e those saying d woman can't kneel n propose?

Wait until your single at 40, you wouldn't mind prostrating just to get a husband!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.