Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent (665 Views)

Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. / Presdent Jonathan Returns For 2nd Accreditation: Updates On Channels TV / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good morning,my name is chester brookyn.this is a debate if you want it to be.You can counter my post with your own self convincing words.
This took me 2months,1week,5days,4hours,25mins and 16seconds to come about this convincing and strong words,and also the ways it should be looked into and done to help this nation.please do not in any way use his words for something else,do not misunderstand this thread in anyway..Thank you for reading and for your time

1:Unemployment.The main problem of Nigeria is lack of jobs.there is no job in Nigeria,and the government are so greedy to look into this.gej has done nothing of such for the past 6 years of his presidency,so is it the next four years that he will change Nigeria?i don't think so,there have been so many ways he could have brought about jobs in Nigeria.

2:denotation of Naira:WHEN THE FORMER GOV of Central bank,"Soludo"wanted to make naira a strong currency in Nigeria,by bringing in coins so to at least make the naira match a little bit with the dollars.The Ghanaian heard about it,and immediately implemented on it,and it was passed on in Ghana.so 1$=3.22 Ghana cedis...But 1$=183.45 naira as of 3/1/2015.Gej never accepted it,people said it was the senate,but gej is the president,he can push it with force,raising the masses and power and it will be implemented,but due to pride,he never wanted Nigeria to move forward,then he removed soludo claiming his tenor was over and that's how the coins vanished.now has Ghana fallen?Nigeria is 10tx better and richer than Ghana but still,has Ghana fallen,dont they still live and cost low too?But he accepted the 100 centenary note.even 1cedis=57.03 naira as of 3/1/2015

3:Electricity:This has been an issue in Nigeria,for years we have been battling for electricity to no avail.Instead for Jonathan to ensure and use or money to build,buy and improve the electricity,He sold it to the private individuals,making it worst.Now let come..IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHICH HOLD THIS NATION,AND PRINTS MONEY COULD NOT IMPROVE THE ELECTRICITY,IS IT THE PRIVATE THAT CAN DO THAT?ANSWER THAT..Just to make it worst and easier for him,he sold it so people wont say give us light for him to enlighten the burden,knowing fully well that the private can never do it..how much do they even have.do you know thousands of Nigerians don't pay for electricity,so how can they cope?

4:minimum wages:Gej promised the civil servant minimum wages salary before he came into power,But immediately he came in,all he said was"All governors should pay according to their states wealth"who does that..till now the minimum wage has never been paid in enugu.civil servants suffering.

5:Fuel subsidy.Immediately the so called Gej go into power,he brought the prices of fuel so high up-to 97naira per liter.Making it so expensive as of 65 naira..The money realized for the minimum wages,were said to be used for train shop pee and building the rail way..but it was only yesterday that i only saw a train in Enugu.Old train and too slow.the train started at 2015.Meaning he wants to use the train for his campaign..why didn't the train star since 2014?he is a liar and should never be trusted.all he wants is money and power

6:Massive death and killing:The government of Nigeria is very weak due to the fear of one man.gej i not capable to rule his nation.excessive death and kidnapping going on in Nigeria,but he cant do anything about it.Speaking of fear,Buhari said he will make his governance ungovernable for him,he went into fear,he couldn't even arrest and question him,even though he is the president,commander in chief of the armed forces.

7:Insecurity: Diffrent from no 6.the recent and bomb blast in Nigeria by boko-haram has been too much,for the past 6 years nothing was done,none was stopped.Bomb blast everywhere.Will you wait until the eastern region is bombed to ashes till you know that gej is not the man for us.look at other nations,they stand up and make riots.But here,we are all afraid.

8:Devaluation of the currency.This is a pain in the ass.we talking about our naira at 160,now it 183 and still going up.GEJ has in every-way killed and doomed us all.He came into power without any motive no agenda to move this country.he didn't have plan,all he thought was that oil will sustain Nigeria,but he thought wrong.look at Malaysia,that came to Nigeria to learn how to plant red oil are now moving and oil is their economic growth.we have oil here,since this has started,why has good luck not mentioned about improving the eastern in their palm oil produce,from their people would get job.Thailand is rice.we have abakiliki rice,but nobody byes or uses it.he cam e into power he couldn't look at it nothing.Now the economy is falling,they devalued the currency,leaving the poor to suffer,cause they have stuffed money in dollars and euros.

Please this took me time,i had 15points but i just want to post these first..i complete the rest when i get so comments,debate and reasons why am wrong.please applaud me for this write up.not easy

1 Like

Re: Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by Firefire(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jagons grin
Re: Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Denotation of naira. Buhari supporters are so dump. Let ur feudal lord to present his certificate
Re: Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by watered(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Your reasons not to vote for GEJ are as wrong as your spelling of Presdent (President)
Re: Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
c ur level of mumu
Re: Reason Never To Vote For GEJ For Presdent by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Now i see how stupid those of you who made this comments are.The Prof in English with president,as if you're more intelligent than me.The guy with supporters of Buhari.Did i tell you i live in Nigeria to vote him?did the post heading in anyway refer'd to ''REASONS NOT TO VOTE FOR GOOD-LUCK BUT VOTE FOR BUHARI?.And what is dump?you mean dumb?? sadTHE GUY WITH THE MUMU,I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR INSULTS.SO JUST RESPECT YOUR AGE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Certificates With Us, Says Army / Ebonyi APC Stakeholders Threaten To Dump Party / US War College Confirms Buhari’s Graduation [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.