Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. (2492 Views)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / President Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by vision2022: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
After wishing him dead during electioneering campaign, Fayose has started opening his mouth talking rubbish again.

2 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
APC governors were abusing GEJ too. Wonder why people do that?

3 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Milliprime: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
What type of lesson are you advocating

I suggest if you dont know that freedom of speech is embedded in the Constitution, is advised you read Chapter 4 of Nigeria constitution.

Furthermore we are in democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Melahou(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
lesson ko
lesson ni

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Too bad the dullard has no powers whatserever to "discipline" Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Pierocash(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose's punishment is stil on press-up.make him stil dey dance alanta. PMB stil hitting his punishment on micro-wave. OP no hurry, time dey to arrange him Bleep up.d thing go hit am like tsunami!

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by amakoro(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
What kind of less will dullard teach him...... All of them na d same
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Supported. I have never seen where a governor who's part of the federal executive Council, basically part and parcel of the governance of the country continues to take on the president like that. Fayose is not the only PDP governor out there. Others have maximum respect for the office of the president, they don't just talk anyhow. Buhari has never had any person problem with fayose. Does fayose think we are still campaigning? By the time buhari starts using the police and the army in ekiti to frustrate his government he would start running to Olisa metuh and the Senate for help. Buhari go soon get him time.

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by IYADARA(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
The mouth won't stop running until it rots in jail

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
but he's got the power to behave like your uncle Jonathan did to amaechi in a democracy. All he needs to do is recruit another Joseph mbu and post him to ekiti state as police commissioner. Then you'd see fayose running to olisah metuh to let Nigerians know his predicament. Buhari just doesn't seem to pay any mind to fayose. He probably sees fayose as someone to be ignored from day one, if not!

2 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
christinie:
APC governors were abusing GEJ too. Wonder why people do that?
how did they abuse him
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
wait for iit.no be so dem calm d mumu down in 2010

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by mikolo80: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
wait for iit.no be so dem calm d mumu down in 2006

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by pharmagba: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
Supported. I have never seen where a governor who's part of the federal executive Council, basically part and parcel of the governance of the country continues to take on the president like that. Fayose is not the only PDP governor out there. Others have maximum respect for the office of the president, they don't just talk anyhow. Buhari has never had any person problem with fayose. Does fayose think we are still campaigning? By the time buhari starts using the police and the army in ekiti to frustrate his government he would start running to Olisa metuh and the Senate for help. Buhari go soon get him time.
That will not be good, in this era of change why use the GEJ treatment on Amaechi.
I have personally taken out time to look at Gov Fayose his person and political career, I have seen him at time speak eloquently and other times recklessly my conclusion is that he is a man God want on the helms of affair in Ekiti for now, all effort by the APC to remove him came to not. We just have to accommodate him

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by kodded(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
so what about ameachi and fashola ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Ngokafor(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
..All i can say is that i like Fayose a lot! grin cheesy
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by temitemi1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
What can 100 of #BabaGoSlow teach my ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by temitemi1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cry me a river grin grin
ddippset:
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by orunto27: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fayiose is a Governor with full executive and constitutional power over his people. Besides, we are in a democracy, so please don't incite one executive power against another. It's seditious to do that.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by christinie(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
mikolo80:
how did they abuse him
they called him names eg they said he was slow eg Oshimole. No further questions. Am busy.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
pharmagba:

That will not be good, in this era of change why use the GEJ treatment on Amaechi.
I have personally taken out time to look at Gov Fayose his person and political career, I have seen him at time speak eloquently and other times recklessly my conclusion is that he is a man God want on the helms of affair in Ekiti for now, all effort by the APC to remove him came to not. We just have to accommodate him
he should have been removed. The treatment he metted on 19 lawmakers out of 24 should have been visited upon him as well. Only that buhari was either slow to act or didn't give a damn about fayose.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Cry me a river grin grin
your time to cry will come. I will remember your name.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by saintgp(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
if saying d truth,is regarded as "running one's mouth"den u really need to visit yaba left.

Wen lai Muhammad,el rufai,even pmb nd other apc stalwart were slamming gej,did u advocate dat gej teach dem some lesson?hypocrisy is a bad disease.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
orunto27:
Fayiose is a Governor with full executive and constitutional power over his people. Besides, we are in a democracy, so please don't incite one executive power against another. It's seditious to do that.
seditious? I guess when Jonathan and patience persecuted amaechi, it was seductive?
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
but he's got the power to behave like your uncle Jonathan did to amaechi in a democracy. All he needs to do is recruit another Joseph mbu and post him to ekiti state as police commissioner. Then you'd see fayose running to olisah metuh to let Nigerians know his predicament. Buhari just doesn't seem to pay any mind to fayose. He probably sees fayose as someone to be ignored from day one, if not!

so what will the police commissioner do exactly to fayose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
saintgp:
if saying d truth,is regarded as "running one's mouth"den u really need to visit yaba left.

Wen lai Muhammad,el rufai,even pmb nd other apc stalwart were slamming gej,did u advocate dat gej teach dem some lesson?hypocrisy is a bad disease.
by the time buhari is through wit him even olisah metuh won't remember his job description. Even your wailings won't get anywhere.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by ddippset(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

so what will the police commissioner do exactly to fayose?
Something like what Joseph mbu did to amaechi : for example :1. He will stop and search the governor fayose's convoy at will. 2. He will block the governor fayose's government Lodge back gate and order him to use only the front gate. 3. He will disperse all the governor s rallies. 4. He won't allow the governor fayose to implement his policies which must always be enforced by the police. There are a thousand things he could do which Jonathan did.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by naijaking1: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
vision2022:
After wishing him dead during electioneering campaign, Fayose has started opening his mouth talking rubbish again.

It shall not be well with you.
Your myopic inconsistencies are the reason Nigeria can never progress.
Where were when Amaechi and Kwankwaso were abusing GEJ
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
I just hope it won't be too late before Fayose realizes whom he is dealing with.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by saintgp(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
by the time buhari is through wit him even olisah metuh won't remember his job description. Even your wailings won't get anywhere.
lol,its against my principle to engage myself in a baseless argument atsuch i will allow u to continue dwelling in ur myopic mentality.....dia4 i enjoin u to go look for ur type,cos i ain't gonna reply ur callow msgs again.
Re: Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. by egift(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Totally unnecessary. You do stoop low to such illegitimate voices.

Buhari is light-years ahead of Fayose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano LAMIDO SANUSI Thought On IGBOS / Mbaka Launches New Product Lines For His Company Aqua Rapha Investments Limited / Second Stanza Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.