Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. (855 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka has just said, "Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015:
(1) Those who are intellectually blind.
(2) Those who are blinded by ethnicity.
(3) Those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands.
(4) Those who are suffering from a combination of all the above terminal sicknesses"
Please rebroadcast. Its a live saving message for Nigerians.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let buhari present his certificate to start with. The face of boko haram can't lead a united Nigeria. Education is haram

1 Like

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
Professor Wole Soyinka has just said, "Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015:
(1) Those who are intellectually blind.
(2) Those who are blinded by ethnicity.
(3) Those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands.
(4) Those who are suffering from a combination of all the above terminal sicknesses"
Please rebroadcast. Its a live saving message for Nigerians.

The four set of people voting Buhari are.

(1) The brainwashed, air heads :- Easily deceived by propaganda, they cry for change. #Change is when in 1985 you change the state of our national debt by taking it from about US$8.855 billion in 1980, to nearly US$19 billion in just one year”. Is that the kind of change they want for Nigeria. Someone who would plunge us into more economic woes. Change is having a man who thinks he can fix the economy by stabilizing oil prices.

(2) The Angry Godfathers Those who use to be in control but have been cut to size by a regime that refuses to be their puppet ... and can't deal with the fact that power has changed hands, They involve the corrupt cabals who now automatically become saints by ganging up together -

(3) The fanatics and blood thirty killers : Those blinded by religion and ethnicity, and would not hesitate to kill and murder people who do not share their political decision or point of view. The post election riots comes to mind. They a bigots who hide under the coat of detribalized nigerian.

(4) Those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses"

1 Like

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bro u didn't get my topic,am not a political fanatics neither do I indulge or support any political party..just last week,prof soyinka was vouching for jonathan,infact he was solidly behind him and today,its another story
Matthewbriggs:

The four set of people voting Buhari are.

(1) The brainwashed, air heads :- Easily deceived by propaganda, they cry for change. #Change is when in 1985 you change the state of our national debt by taking it from about US$8.855 billion in 1980, to nearly US$19 billion in just one year”. Is that the kind of change they want for Nigeria. Someone who would plunge us into more economic woes. Change is having a man who thinks he can fix the economy by stabilizing oil prices.

(2) The Angry Godfathers Those who use to be in control but have been cut to size by a regime that refuses to be their puppet ... and can't deal with the fact that power has changed hands, They involve the corrupt cabals who now automatically become saints by ganging up together -

(3) The fanatics and blood thirty killers : Those blinded by religion and ethnicity, and would not hesitate to kill and murder people who do not share their political decision or point of view. The post election riots comes to mind. They a bigots who hide under the coat of detribalized nigerian.

(4) Those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses"

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by donmalcolm21(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
Bro u didn't get my topic,am not a political fanatics neither do I indulge or support any political party..just last week,prof soyinka was vouching for jonathan,infact he was solidly behind him and today,its another story
give us a source to your news or retract that statement and remain silent forever
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Gordieshegz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am a die-hard APC loyalist and a yoruba,still I won't rejoice at the present position maintained by Prof. Wole Soyinka if proven to be truly made by him..it becomes pathetic when elder statesmen can't stand their ground for once... similar attitude of Femi Fani Kayode earned him the names people call him these days!!! Make your stance and stop disappointing dudes who epitomize you sir!
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Is Unpredictable.. by Gbawe2: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
southniyikaye:

Soyinka never "vouched" for Jonathan. How many public denial does the man have to issue before some of you get it?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Campaign Donation Rises To 118M Naira / Buhari Reacts To PDP Propaganda & Insults Towards Him / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.