Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. (1714 Views)

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Eastherbunny(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guys oya make una come mention girls were you fit commit and date real for nairaland.
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by fijiano202(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Guys oya make una come mention girls were you fit commit and date real for nairaland.
waiting
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Eastherbunny(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
fijiano202:
waiting
Oh don't wait for me just carry on.
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by temitemi1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I dey come...
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by DeeBoiyy: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
BS!
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by kellystech(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
I dnt tink I can have a serious relationship with anyone on nairaland cos I dnt no them and am not good at online dating
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by hannesy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
*spread mat*
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Berthezda(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
nawa o
is this thread really neccessary?
i thot i came across an identical thread yersterday?
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by cutieberie1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmm..dont u guys get tired of creatin dis type pf thread...anyway
waitin 4 comments
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seems all ladies on nairaland are all older than me. So dating here won't be possible.
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by tolurainbow(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wait lemme ask iffa... :PWait lemme ask iffa...
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nairaland of all places? Wtf?
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nairaland assocition of psserby CEO (NAOP) jst pssin 2 chk on my membrs grin
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by laidian(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
hannesy:
*spread mat*

Abegi make i join u dr....ehn ehn sipping my otapiapia blended with hennessy and roasted lion mean. Hannesy join me pls
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juianne95

(This ain't serious)
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Afrok(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Shebi guys don mention ladies wey dem fit date in the other thread(s) last year, abii guys dey change ladies dem fit date on nairaland every day ni? undecided.

Well op, u've got to be strong if not ur thread will enter one chance.
Abeg make I continue cooking my Indomie and Engine oil in the kitchen Jare .
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by emperorchedda(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
ChubbyT ooooo grin
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Were them ladies abeg come reply
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
overflogged
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by juianne95(f): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
smackimorn:
Juianne95

(This ain't serious)
ooooooooohhhh
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
ooooooooohhhh

You're Pretty wink
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by juianne95(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
smackimorn:

You're Pretty wink
tanx cheesy
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by hannesy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
laidian:

Abegi make i join u dr....ehn ehn sipping my otapiapia blended with hennessy and roasted lion mean. Hannesy join me pls
aah ah enjoy alone
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Kenneth205(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
NON

For now.
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by mytime24(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chai Na one way i dey so, make i rush godo u-turn
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by ChubbyT(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
ChubbyT ooooo grin

lol...naso
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anybody who fall in love with online personality na capital mumu
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by tpia1000: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
this is not October rush, its January scamper.

folks are on the offensive now, new year new resolution.

seeing all those wedding pictures from every Saturday has taken its toll.
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by YemziAdez(m): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2015
AudreyTimms...I jez feel like knowing her n meeting her physically
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by BokoHaramm: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2015
NL babes are more of kiss and tell so they are not worth it. You can't take out the good ones among them thhough.
The one I detest most cos of her loud character should be that ireneony, how does she live in the outside world?
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by ireneony(f): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
BokoHaramm:
NL babes are more of kiss and tell so they are not worth it. You can't take out the good ones among them thhough.
The one I detest most cos of her loud character should be that ireneony, how does she live in the outside world?
why must you bring my name to this....do you want to bomb my name.
boko take time
Re: Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. by ivyy(f): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2015
How is your topic possible? Commit to someone by just knowing them on here undecided
Imposicant angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming / Help get my love / Ladies Can You Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.