Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Still Don't Know How To Get Your Future Partner, See How. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Don't Know How To Get Your Future Partner, See How. (967 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Don't Know How To Get Your Future Partner, See How. by drehdinho(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Still Don't Know How To Get Your Future Partner, See How. by dawealthiestman(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Still Don't Know How To Get Your Future Partner, See How. by drehdinho(m): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2015
dawealthiestman:

You are yet to FULLY understand why you registered on NL. Go and find out from your GF

Sorry to say this sir, you don't seem to be the man of your words, I just checked your NL bio. But unfortunately, you're the opposite of what it says. Why don't we learn to be friendly with eachother. Yes, accepted I have broken the rule, and you telling me in a friendly manner could have just been the best. Let's try make this world a better place for one another. It starts from You and I.
And this presumed irritating link to you now, can save many from falling victim of avoidable eternal regret in marriage.
Even if I don't know anything at all about forums like this, I still know it's vital objective is to disseminate meaningful information to all and sundry to create standard and excellent livelihood in our society.
I just advise that you try to be objective whenever you throw comments at people. And be mild as much as you can to others.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys(boys) Do To Get A Girl / Nlanders, Pls What Should I Do Now? / Revealed! Sex Workers Insist On Mobile Payment Before Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.