Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka (2038 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Biafra Leaders Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (very Hot) / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Renowned Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has taken a swipe on President Goodluck Jonathan, urging him to abandon his re-election bid so that the All Progressives Congress candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) can emerge the winner of the presidential election next month.
Mbaka, who heads the popular Catholic Adoration Centre in Enugu, said this in his New Year sermon titled “From Good luck to Bad luck,” while addressing thousands of parishioners on Thursday.
He urged all well-meaning Nigerians to vote for Buhari on February 14.
According to the cleric, Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians and cannot deliver the dividends of democracy to the people.
The Catholic priest subsequently knelt down in front of the altar, cried and asked God to give Nigeria a good leader and not Jonathan. He used the opportunity to beg Nigerians to vote wisely in the forthcoming elections.
He said, “I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that’s why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don’t care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about is that Buhari can save Nigeria.”
Ironically, Mbaka had recently endorsed Jonathan’s re-election.
It was learnt that the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, had taken Jonathan’s wife, Patience, to Mbaka, where the cleric said he would pray for Jonathan’s victory.
However, after prayers, Mbaka said the sign he received from God was that Jonathan was not fit to rule the nation anymore.
Mbaka further explained that one of the reasons Jonathan is no longer fit to rule Nigeria for the next four years was the high level of insecurity which the President had failed to address as well as corruption in the country.
It’s unfortunate that the over 200 Chibok girls who were abducted by terrorists over 200 days ago had not been rescued despite series of promises made by Jonathan, He noted.
Mbaka further urged the Federal Government to account for the missing $20bn and stop insurgency in the country.
He maintained that Buhari could not Islamise Nigeria as being rumoured in some circles.
Here sf aid here had never met the APC candidate but urged Nigerians not to forget that Buhari fought corruption to a standstill during his administration between December 1983 and August 1985
Source: http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/01/jonathan-must-go-reverend-father-ejike-mbaka-urges-nigerians-to-vote-for-buhari/

Re: Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by smsshola(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm...father Nop from shoeless to the one with shoes..from being a clue person to clueless presido..
Re: Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by Orunto: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ejike Mbaka,
is possessed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by Ngwakwe: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
What is this madness about Rev Mbaka's sermon?

He said the worst and affirmed he was speaking in God's name about Chimaroke Nnamani, who dealt with him and yet Chimaroke got re-elected and after that went for senate.

Is it not Rev Mbaka that said former Gov. Ohakim was far better than Rochas Okorocha (the peoples Governor)?
Re: Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by stebell(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
If Fr. Mbaka prayed/endorsed GEJ in November, what has changed frm that tym till date that will warrant his utterances.
I believed his parents were held at gun point and ask to give that sermon.
Soon the truth wud be revealed.

Btw it's GEJ till Buhari writes WAEC.
Re: Jonathan Must Go : Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka by Ngwakwe: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hr

(1)

Wahala Dey O: “buhari Is Not A Nigerian,” Says Femi Fani-kayode! P / WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate / Pls Answer This Question With All Sincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.