Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Mum Angry/disowns Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Angry/disowns Me. (3232 Views)

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by bennyrazz: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why I no go fear? Make I carry another pesin swear for my head. Emi ke? grin

tobangbo kan ma fi bra gba mi lori.won ni tilekun mo mi lai lai.na that kain prayer song be for the op cool
the op is not the kind of person that takes advice. Some people are like that and its better to leave them to their fate

1 Like

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
bennyrazz:
the op is not the kind of person that takes advice. Some people are like that and its better to leave them to their fate
ok o
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why I no go fear? Make I carry another pesin swear for my head. Emi ke? grin

tobangbo kan ma fi bra gba mi lori.won ni tilekun mo mi lai lai.na that kain prayer song be for the op cool
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by cococandy(f): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2015
I really feel sad for the lady in question.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Hazardd(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2015
makzeze:
no joke please

who is joking?

I resemble basketmouth

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by tweeby: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Hazardd:

who is joking?

I resemble basketmouth
Lol... don't mind him. u jst gave him d best option

1 Like

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Hazardd(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
tweeby:

Lol... don't mind him. u jst gave him d best option

babe abi, Lol

am expecting thankful message from hin

1 Like

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2015
cococandy:
I really feel sad for the lady in question.
the lady has to be walking on egg shells she must not offend the man in anyway. Before he says where is my food.she should be racing with the food to meet him. If heoffends him penre.the family will be like I told you so. That girl is evil. She is this and that

ahen coco I dreamt of you o.this night grin

that we both went to idumota to buy gorge for party and then we were arguing about colour. You said you want pink I said lets take blue then you said if I don't take pink you won't buy the gorge and you won't go for the party. Meanwhile the owner of the shop put her legs on the table, was chewing gum and watching keeping up with the kardashians. So you went to show her the 2 colours and sje said whenever you people have made up your mind let me know I don't want to miss what khloe is saying grin

so I just vex and left the shop. You too vex and hissed at her then flung the cloth at her sales girl and left. When you got to my car i said you better enter otherwise you will trek from idumota to v.i and if you enter bus and you don't pay you know what will happen. Then I woke up. grin
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by cococandy(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hahahaha grin grin

Kulyie. For this new year ehn? You couldn't even dream of me driving the latest range and ordering wrapper sellers to bring to our mansion so that we could make our choices like those governors wives normally do ehn kulyie?

Why must I ne the one with the option to waka from idumota? grin

Ngwa go back to sleep and re-dream that dream. And don't nother to wake up until you've dreamed it the right way.

Happy new year darling kiss
SAMBARRY:
the lady has to be walking on egg shells she must not offend the man in anyway. Before he says where is my food.she should be racing with the food to meet him. If heoffends him penre.the family will be like I told you so. That girl is evil. She is this and that

ahen coco I dreamt of you o.this night grin

that we both went to idumota to buy gorge for party and then we were arguing about colour. You said you want pink I said lets take blue then you said if I don't take pink you won't buy the gorge and you won't go for the party. Meanwhile the owner of the shop put her legs on the table, was chewing gum and watching keeping up with the kardashians. So you went to show her the 2 colours and sje said whenever you people have made up your mind let me know I don't want to miss what khloe is saying grin

so I just vex and left the shop. You too vex and hissed at her then flung the cloth at her sales girl and left. When you got to my car i said you better enter otherwise you will trek from idumota to v.i and if you enter bus and you don't pay you know what will happen. Then I woke up. grin
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hahaha grin grin bet you said pink is your favourite colour in the dream.Anyway you will get there where you will be ordering for home delivery service in banana island grin

let me sleep this night sleep first and see whether I will dream of you again grin
cococandy:
Hahahaha grin grin

Kulyie. For this new year ehn? You couldn't even dream of me driving the latest range and ordering wrapper sellers to bring to our mansion so that we could make our choices like those governors wives normally do ehn kulyie?

Why must I ne the one with the option to waka from idumota? grin

Ngwa go back to sleep and re-dream that dream. And don't nother to wake up until you've dreamed it the right way.

Happy new year darling kiss
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by janvier27(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
The wife you are all toying with is also somebody's child. She also has a mother. May God forgive you all. Stick to your wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by remsonik(f): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
makzeze:
My Mum disowned me and angry with me because i took back my wife after divorce.
My siblings are inflaming the matter that she should not agree.
I sent her message asking for her forgiveness no reply. When I called she doesnt pick, when I sent her gifts she rejects.
She even said she will continue praying against me until she dies except I sent my wife away. And that I should not attend her funeral when she dies.

What do I do?

Op stick your foot down and ignore your mum's rant,she will get over it stick to your wife and make her happy. Be in charge of your home and don't let your mother rule your home,stop involving your family members in any issues you have with your wife trash it out!!!
All the curses your mom has placed on you won't work cos the heavens are rejoicing over the fact that you took a step of reconciliation with your wife. Once a man has been joined to his wife no one should put asunder.
Leave your mom and keep fulfilling your normal obligations as a son should to his mother then God will be pleased with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
remsonik:

Op stick your foot down and ignore your mum's rant,she will get over it stick to your wife and make her happy. Be in charge of your home and don't let your mother rule your home,stop involving your family members in any issues you have with your wife trash it out!!!
All the curses your mom has placed on you won't work cos the heavens are rejoicing over the fact that you took a step of reconciliation with your wife. Once a man has been joined to his wife no one should put asunder.
Leave your mom and keep fulfilling your normal obligations as a son should to his mother then God will be pleased with you.
thanks
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 5:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Ishilove: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2015
This is what happens when you allow your family have too much influence in your marriage.

If I were your wife I will be the one doing the divorcing here. A man who can't make his own decisions shouldn't even be the head of a family.

Op give mama some breathing space for now and face your family. Hopefully she will come around.

Be a man and grow some balls for God's sakes. Mama has lived her life. Live your's.

However, seeing that you have a history of not listening to well meaning advice, you may still go ahead and divorce your wife a second time in order to placate mama. If and when this happen, don't even bother coming back here to seek more advice because believe me, no one will answer you.

Na your wife I just pity in all these kwanta. She for leave you make you marry ya mama. Shior.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by mmb(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Mancity26(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
remsonik:

but he suppoz 2 tell us wat brought abt the divorce b4, wat happen dat d mum nd sibling insist dat d wife should stay off, i knw b4 ur mum insist on any issue like dis, dia must be sumtin seriox but am not against the boy's wish 2 make peace with wife but he should also try make peace with the mum bcs mother's blessing always pay. Personal thought anyway
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by remsonik(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mancity26:

but he suppoz 2 tell us wat brought abt the divorce b4, wat happen dat d mum nd sibling insist dat d wife should stay off, i knw b4 ur mum insist on any issue like dis, dia must be sumtin seriox but am not against the boy's wish 2 make peace with wife but he should also try make peace with the mum bcs mother's blessing always pay. Personal thought anyway
Thank you....pls read through his former posts on this forum
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by mmb(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2015
bennyrazz:
Lol @sambarry, so u sabi fear like this grin @op, has your father also disowned you

(1) (2) (Reply)

^Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / Should A Man Tell His Wife How Much He Earns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.