Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Help Please... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Please... (856 Views)

My Pc Won't Start Up, Help Please / HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? / Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please... by Bigdreams(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi friends,

Please I need help with my graphics softwares.

I discovered this afternoon that whenever I try to create a new graphics document in Photoshop, it doesn't respond rather it only indicates the mouse is busy and then reverts to status quo.

I switched to CorelDraw and discovered I could not click and drag any text, box, etc

I uninstalled the photoshop (CS5 -64bit Extended) and re-installed again, it's still get the same problem.

Kindly advise me on what to do as I do website design & premium bulk sms portals and have pending jobs before me.

Thanks.
Re: Help Please... by mako007(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do a system recover, that's if you have a restore point or system image or better still backup your documents and reinstall windows. Cheers
Re: Help Please... by Bigdreams(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
mako007:
Do a system recover, that's if you have a restore point or system image or better still backup your documents and reinstall windows. Cheers

Thanks. I actually thought of a system restore/recover.

I will try it out.

Thanks once again.
Re: Help Please... by mako007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bigdreams:

Thanks. I actually thought of a system restore/recover.

I will try it out.

Thanks once again.
you're welcome grin
Re: Help Please... by Bigdreams(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
mako007:
you're welcome grin

I didn't have to do a system recover again.

I simply left the system till the following day after I had uninstalled and re-installed the software.

By the time I put it on, it worked perfectly.

Thanks.

I have another challenge.

My image icons are not displaying though I can view them with windows media viewer or any other program I desire to use.

I once tampered with my system accessing areas I've never been to before and it resulted in my not being able to view the image icons.

What can be done please?
Re: Help Please... by mako007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bigdreams:

I didn't have to do a system recover again.

I simply left the system till the following day after I had uninstalled and re-installed the software.

By the time I put it on, it worked perfectly.

Thanks.

I have another challenge.

My image icons are not displaying though I can view them with windows media viewer or any other program I desire to use.

I once tampered with my system accessing areas I've never been to before and it resulted in my not being able to view the image icons.

What can be done please?
that's good, when you say image icons do you mean preview to your images?
Re: Help Please... by Bigdreams(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
mako007:
that's good, when you say image icons do you mean preview to your images?

Yes Sir.
Re: Help Please... by mako007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bigdreams:

Yes Sir.
what Os are you using?
Re: Help Please... by Bigdreams(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
mako007:
what Os are you using?

Windows 8

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Knows Their Stuff: Check Out This New Hp In Town / We Buy And Fix Apple Products / Partnership Opportunity (in Nigerian Banking Industry) for ICT Solution Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.