Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Crush Of Late!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Of Late!!!! (1154 Views)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year to my fellow naira lander's wishing a prosperous year.I have a situation on ground.there is this girl am liking,in fact loving she is beautiful well mannered and she has 'watin brother like'.seriously I enjoy her company anytime she with me there is never a dull moment,I have told her couple of times how I feel for her she always smile and says she don't believe boiz anymore,sometimes I wondered what she meant by that.she actually told me she has a boyfriend but her countenance read a different meaning,my peeps how will i gett this girl,should I keep putting my proposal on her table everyday for her to keep to keep pondering on or I should go the other way on the ground that she diont believe boiz anymore.advice needed please
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by debonairprinx(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2015
In my own little experience and the knowledge garnered from it, I'l say this comes in different ways. Considering you just asked her out, she won't give you your desired reply immediately. But you really need to worry bout "she doesn't believe boiz anymore" oga, that's work for you o. Really need to work on that and bring up your A game.
Now the critical moment for you to back off and take your offer off the table is when she mentions it repeatedly that she can't date you. Don't just waste your time, no light at the end of the tunnel.
She's had bad experiences with men for sure, your job is proving otherwise that you are different, being yourself with no pretence, she'l fall in love with you when she realises that. Good luck bro.
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2015
debonairprinx:
In my own little experience and the knowledge garnered from it, I'l say this comes in different ways. Considering you just asked her out, she won't give you your desired reply immediately. But you really need to worry bout "she doesn't believe boiz anymore" oga, that's work for you o. Really need to work on that and bring up your A game.
Now the critical moment for you to back off and take your offer off the table is when she mentions it repeatedly that she can't date you. Don't just waste your time, no light at the end of the tunnel.
She's had bad experiences with men for sure, your job is proving otherwise that you are different, being yourself with no pretence, she'l fall in love with you when she realises that. Good luck bro.
boss thanks firbthe info what you saying now is for me to baxkout a bit even on the ground that she told me she wud think about it?
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by debonairprinx(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2015
odibenson:
boss thanks firbthe info what you saying now is for me to baxkout a bit even on the ground that she told me she wud think about it?

No, every lady thinks bout it, what I meant is when she expressly says "I can't date you" repeatedly. Yeah you back off. Now she's thinking bout it doesn't mean you should ask wat her decision is every minute you communicate. Get busy with other things together. Ask her out on a date. Walk her when she feels like, compliment her occasionally, but not everytime, cos she'l know you are lying. The best time to remind her bout your proposal is when she's having the best time with you. Relaxed, comfortable and smiling. That's when you get the best response ever. Mind you, this may not favour you, but she's actually saying the truth at the moment.
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2015
debonairprinx:

No, every lady thinks bout it, what I meant is when she expressly says "I can't date you" repeatedly. Yeah you back off. Now she's thinking bout it doesn't mean you should ask wat her decision is every minute you communicate. Get busy with other things together. Ask her out on a date. Walk her when she feels like, compliment her occasionally, but not everytime, cos she'l know you are lying. The best time to remind her bout your proposal is when she's having the best time with you. Relaxed, comfortable and smiling. That's when you get the best response ever. Mind you, this may not favour you, but she's actually saying the truth at the moment.
fantastic boss ...I saw her on Xmas eve at her own house and also we saw yesterday at a lounge close to my side .I told her just how I felt yesterday
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by alberto2k(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Go back and Do your home work right and she'll leave her ghost bf and stick to u like magnet

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by debonairprinx(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2015
odibenson:
fantastic boss ...I saw her on Xmas eve at her own house and also we saw yesterday at a lounge close to my side .I told her just how I felt yesterday

Interesting! Then you are on the path to a successful love voyage. Good luck once again.
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Go back and Do your home work right and she'll leave her ghost bf and stick to u like magnet
thanks boss's guy abeg gv me scope make I add join my own.....uu know 2 heads are surely better than one
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
debonairprinx:

Interesting! Then you are on the path to a successful love voyage. Good luck once again.
thanks boss more scope needed from uuuuu don't leave ur nairalanders alone ooo
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Is this a diary section?
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by debonairprinx(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
odibenson:
thanks boss more scope needed from uuuuu don't leave ur nairalanders alone ooo

Then upload your progress as it unfolds.
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by Afrok(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Op U said the girl said she doesn't believe boys anymore, show her U aren't a boy and the rest will be story for d gods wink.
Re: My Crush Of Late!!!! by odibenson(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2015
greetins to uu all..sorry it took me to update on the latest development on me and this babe.....we have been talking talking but the problem am having is that,the talking is too one directinal,am the only one doing the talking,she always reply with yes" I have heard" am hearing uuuu" the convo is boring sometimes I wud refuse to call her.like for example I ask her how was her night,she replies fine without even bothering to reciprocate it back at least courtesy demands.the girl is just too boring for my liking

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Love About Girls / Ten Signs That You Are A Man Now / Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.