Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! (964 Views)

Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help / Please Nairalanders I Solicit For Every One Utmost Advice. / Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by MoneyGreen(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Good morning friends,

My younger brother who joined the Nigeria Army last year is having a major problem with the job. 8 months ago he was forced to go on AWOL because he was sick on duty and was denied right to go for treatment even after several complaints laid. He had to leave secretly without permission and went to our sister's place in Kano for treatment and support.. It also happened our mom was in Kano at that time cos we were born and brought up and living in Lagos. He never wanted to go back until my mom forced him and made our uncle to take him back to the barracks. After several talks he was locked in the guard room for a week and later freed to continue his duty.

Since that incident, his salary has been froze that he only receive alerts of payments but cannot withdraw from the account. He laid a complaint to his oga at the top but up till now nothing has been done. The oga even threatened him not to ever call his phone again that he has done his job.

He is at my place now on AWOL and I don't what to do, pls guys I need ur help. Nairaland!

Cc: Obinoscopy
Mind44
Ishiilove
Obiagelli
Caseless
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by sammer4life(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Good morning friends,

My younger brother who joined the Nigeria Army last year is having a major problem with the job. 8 months ago he was forced to go on AWOL because he was sick on duty and was denied right to go for treatment even after several complaints laid. He had to leave secretly without permission and went to our sister's place in Kano for treatment and support.. It also happened our mom was in Kano at that time cos we were born and brought up and living in Lagos. He never wanted to go back until my mom forced him and made our uncle to take him back to the barracks. After several talks he was locked in the guard room for a week and later freed to continue his duty.

Since that incident, his salary has been froze that he only receive alerts of payments but cannot withdraw from the account. He laid a complaint to his oga at the top but up till now nothing has been done. The oga even threatened him not to ever call his phone again that he has done his job.

He is at my place now on AWOL and I don't what to do, pls guys I need ur help. Nairaland!

Cc: Obinoscopy
Mind44
Ishiilove
Obiagelli
Caseless
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Caseless: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2015
The military, as constituted, is the worst place to be; they treat their men and women with no value.
You have heard and seen what he's going through in their hands; you are now in a position to judge. How can men and women who are ready to give up their lives for us to live not seen as heroes by the same authority under which they serve ?
My advice is: sit your brother down, discuss with him and ask him in clear terms if he's still intrested in the job. If he's, my advice will be in twofold: 1. He should work his way and transfer back to the south; maybe to appease ur mum who wants him in the force. 2. If he's not, then, he can just quit as his passion for the job has 'dwindled' significantly. He's not walking out because he's a coward or, a weak guy, but he's doing that due to insensitivity from those above him.
NB: He should make sure they 'un-freeze' his account, get his salary before 'ballin' out.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by MoneyGreen(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Caseless:
The military, as constituted, is the worst place to be; they treat their men and women with no value.
You have heard and seen what he's going through in their hands; you are now in a position to judge. How can men and women who are ready to give up their lives for us to live not seen as heroes by the same authority under which they serve ?
My advice is: sit your brother down, discuss with him and ask him in clear terms if he's still intrested in the job. If he's, my advice will be in twofold: 1. He should work his way and transfer back to the south; maybe to appease ur mum who wants him in the force. 2. If he's not, then, he can just quit as his passion for the job has 'dwindled' significantly. He's not walking out because he's a coward or, a weak guy, but he's doing that due to insensitivity from those above him.
NB: He should make sure they 'un-freeze' his account, get his salary before 'ballin' out.
I thank you.. The problem now is he doesn't want to go back. He said their impunity is high. Some of his course mate are presently locked down cos they ran away from BH guys in mubi and are to face court marshal.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Your mother even forced him to go back to the barracks? Lord have mercy!
Does it mean your bother can't start life afresh with or without his salary?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by idu1(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Tell ur brother to leave and forget that salary. He should go and start a new life in other field, before his ogas framed for mutiny. U know what's happening presently in the military now!.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Forget the military life brother and start life afresh. Find something to do with your hands, start with security job, someone with your expertise will come handy. Just forget about the damn military. Gej has killed it with corruption and embezzlement of funds. You might even be found wanting to face a firing squad for what? a country that does not care for you? a government that sees you as tissue paper? no improvement in the army, all gej can show as campaign promises is some kind of sub standard train and rails.God forbid you go back. Stay permanently awol and fvck the army, gej have killed it. Once the super army of africa now suckling ducks. what a shame.

That is why we should vote for change #GMB2015TILLINFINITY to restore the nation's sovereignty and bring back pride to our Army.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2015
This is a disgraceful situation. Your brother should send his resignation asap. It is a shame that this rubbish is happening in our country
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Vanpascore(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Resignation pls, and start a new life.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Vanpascore:

wasting space is a criminal offence angry
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Vanpascore(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
diluminati:

wasting space is a criminal offence angry

Who is doing that? Tell me now make i report am to Oga Jona
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Before I can advise you, I will like to hear from the military! I have heard stories of cowards pretending to be sick when they were about to be deployed to war zones. My cousin did it, and we found out and bundled him back to the barracks, now serving in Yobe State.

Just make sure, you find out the true situation of things from his last duty post!
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by brownlord: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Before I can advise you, I will like to hear from the military! I have heard stories of cowards pretending to be sick when they were about to be deployed to war zones. My cousin did it, and we found out and bundled him back to the barracks, now serving in Yobe State.

Just make sure, you find out the true situation of things from his last duty post!

For the first time in your miserable nairaland life you'll be making sense

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by MoneyGreen(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
This is a disgraceful situation. Your brother should send his resignation asap. It is a shame that this rubbish is happening in our country
His bank account says 289. Something naira but can't withdraw from it.. Does it means he should forget the money and move on?!
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by gratiaeo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Have your brother complained to the "secretary to the military board" in case if he has the same problem with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by PapiWata: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Something tells me this entire story is made up for the purpose of tricking people into handing over cash, to solve an imaginary problem.

Buyer beware, and check out the screen name used by the OP, if you are still inclined to place an iota of faith in the stories told by faceless strangers on the internet.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by Alphaoscar: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Your brother should contact his bank first to why his accout was lien and on whose authority. The issue may actually be a minor thing and his bank may actually advice him on the way out of the situation.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! by MoneyGreen(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
PapiWata:
Something tells me this entire story is made up for the purpose of tricking people into handing over cash, to solve an imaginary problem.

Buyer beware, and check out the screen name used by the OP, if you are still inclined to place an iota of faith in the stories told by faceless strangers on the internet.
wowshocked nawao!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nothing Against Jonathan But Vote Wisely / 2015 Presidency: Igbos In Diaspora Give Their Support To Buhari / Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.