Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? (1768 Views)

Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates / Lady Who Hit Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids. / Why Is It That We Realize our Mistake When It Almost Late Or Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Aliyos80(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2015
i'm not talking about pple u knw like.family close friends etc.when i say nobody cares.i mean nobody has an opinion of you.make one do what u want.

should i just 4get pple who dont seem to care less about me and move on?
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by delishpot: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Yes you should but......it doesnt heal the pain.
On the other hand, why should people who dont know you show that they care about you for no reason? On a good day, strangers cant be hugging and carring to strangers. But when in need ie accidents etc, strangers show care and that is how it should be.
Unless you want to say strangers just see you and abuse you for no good reason.

OP, I smell depression. Hope all is well?
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Dannylux: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2015
I don't even understand your question.

Self-esteem issues are the only reasons why one would seek acknowledgements from others. That's the only problem you have.
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Aliyos80(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
Yes you should but......it doesnt heal the pain.
On the other hand, why should people who dont know you show that they care about you for no reason? On a good day, strangers cant be hugging and carring to strangers. But when in need ie accidents etc, strangers show care and that is how it should be.
Unless you want to say strangers just see you and abuse you for no good reason.
surrounder yourself with pple who do not care & you face them everyday.in your working place.market or office.neighbours.it happing alot here in north.
i was once told to not take yes from someone who can give no"but i think this can only worst the situation
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2015
If nobody cares about you,then care about nobody. Simple.
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by delishpot: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
I understand now. Many people who are not loved ones but who you have to work/ live with take you forgranted ba? I know that feeling. You do not need many friends ba! If you have 1 or 2 good friends, you wont feel this way. I think you feel lonely.
Eh, the best you can do is to leave that environment if you can. Second option is pretend they do not exist, maybe if you face your work/life and give them no face, they will start trying to know why.
When I was in Abuja, that was what my compound people did. They do not talk to each other, if you run out of salt, na your wahala, if your car battery dies in the morning, no one will offer to help no neighbour will even greet you talkless of give you salt.
But I later had 2 people I talked with. But, since my family was busy on, we had a baby then and a 3 yr old so no time to look face sef. And my sister was with us so we had enough people to talk with.
Do not try too hard to make friends, it makes people see you as desperate and like a pest. If pretend that you do not care, they will take notice of you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Aliyos80(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
I understand now. Many people who are not loved ones but who you have to work/ live with take you forgranted ba? I know that feeling. You do not need many friends ba! If you have 1 or 2 good friends, you wont feel this way. I think you feel lonely.
Eh, the best you can do is to leave that environment if you can. Second option is pretend they do not exist, maybe if you face your work/life and give them no face, they will start trying to know why.
When I was in Abuja, that was what my compound people did. They do not talk to each other, if you run out of salt, na your wahala, if your car battery dies in the morning, no one will offer to help no neighbour will even greet you talkless of give you salt.
But I later had 2 people I talked with. But, since my family was busy on, we had a baby then and a 3 yr old so no time to look face sef. And my sister was with us so we had enough people to talk with.
Do not try too hard to make friends, it makes people see you as desperate and like a pest. If pretend that you do not care, they will take notice of you.
thanks bro.i think u have a point!
Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aliyos80:

should i just 4get pple who dont seem to care less about me and move on?
What would you rather do, force them to care? Dude, you don't need them to know or care about you to live a good, fulfilling life. When you fulfill your potential, all who should care would. This is a non-issue, there are real things that deserve your time and energy, not this first world nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by crackhaus: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Live your life - do things that make you happy, be good, be transparent, and most importantly be yourself.
The people that care about you will become more visible as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
When you do this this thread will not even arise in the first place

Re: What Do You Do When You Realize Nobody Truly Cares About You? by yomi007k(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guy do d ffg:
1) Get a source of income.
2) Get TV and cable-maybe evenchep ones like starrtimes or Gotv.
3) Get games- laptop or consoles.
4) Go out to fun places sometimes.
5) Browse d internet often.

(1) (Reply)

Who Goes For Omugo 1st. / Help, How Do I Cut Him Off / Sold!!!! 2 LG Fridges AC And 3 Tvs For Sale By Relocating Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.