Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Like A Movie But It Happened! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Like A Movie But It Happened! (1642 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like A Movie But It Happened! by wakagirl: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
A friend had relocated to UK with the 3 kids trying to get the husband as well in but it has been difficult. The man is not doing very well in Nigeria so so much efforts being put in by the lady to get him in. She lives illegally with the kids but somehow a friend was able to (not sure how they did that) get her kids into the system and she is getting the monthly child payment for them.

Few weeks ago the husband called and told her he has been arrested and currently at the police station (he gave her the reason he was arrested but i dont have details). He told the wife if he doesnt produce 500,000 he will remain in the cell forever. The lady sent someone to the police station to confirm and the husband was trully there with trouser turned the opposite side and no belt and looked like he has been beaten and battered.

To cut it short our friend sent 2,000 pound from the little menial jobs she is doing here and there and the husband was 'released'

Now another friend of ours was too shocked to discover that the man actually was naming the birth of a set of triplet by another woman in Nigeria few days after the supposed 'release' lavishing money and quite excited.

She could not stomach it she took pictures and video and our friend has now been informed. She is devastated, thinking of either to return home, stay put and forget about him or do whatever she is confused not sure what exactly to do. She is in a terrible state of mind now and regretting ever making the move to move abroad leaving her husband behind.

Dont need advise for her just sharing a real but funny story. I hope she doesnt get to read this - her life story on the internet
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
interesting
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by SisiKill1: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
wakagirl: A friend had relocated to UK with the 3 kids trying to get the husband as well in but it has been difficult. The man is not doing very well in Nigeria so so much efforts being put in by the lady to get him in. She lives illegally with the kids but somehow a friend was able to (not sure how they did that) get her kids into the system and she is getting the monthly child payment for them.

Few weeks ago the husband called and told her he has been arrested and currently at the police station (he gave her the reason he was arrested but i dont have details). He told the wife if he doesnt produce 500,000 he will remain in the cell forever. The lady sent someone to the police station to confirm and the husband was trully there with trouser turned the opposite side and no belt and looked like he has been beaten and battered.

To cut it short our friend sent 2,000 pound from the little menial jobs she is doing here and there and the husband was 'released'

Now another friend of ours was too shocked to discover that the man actually was naming the birth of a set of triplet by another woman in Nigeria few days after the supposed 'release' lavishing money and quite excited.

She could not stomach it she took pictures and video and our friend has now been informed. She is devastated, thinking of either to return home, stay put and forget about him or do whatever she is confused not sure what exactly to do. She is in a terrible state of mind now and regretting ever making the move to move abroad leaving her husband behind.

Dont need advise for her just sharing a real but funny story. I hope she doesnt get to read this - her life story on the internet

What a horrible friend you are, your friend's life falling apart is a funny story to you??!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
@OP,please after having your lols and lmao,can you kindly tell your friend to "stay put with her kids" in the UK.Her coming back wont bring back the man but it would certainly ruin her and jeopardize the kids future too.

Shyte happens.she could have sent her own family member to confirm the story as opposed to sending a friend who might have been settled with a couple of pounds note.The heart of men(and women),who can tell ?
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by moremi2008(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
The things I read and hear on Nairaland!!! Na real wah! The poor woman!!!! I can't imagine what's going through her mind. She had better write-off that husband; he has effectively dumped her and started a new family in Naija.
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by wakagirl: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

What a horrible friend you are, your friend's life falling apart is a funny story to you??!!! angry angry

Sorry i made it look or feel that way. I am sorry but believe me we are trying our best in our own way. Just that when you warn some women of impending danger and they tell you to shut the hell up because their husbands are saints and a thing like this happen, well.

I am satisfied i tried my best, when some of us saw the handwritting on the wall, i personally called and spoke to her several times and her responses wont even let her want to let me know of this development.
Again, i am sorry it came accross to you that way and i can assure you this is one way of me dealing with it but we are trying our best in our way.
Thanks
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by taryour(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

i agree with u jare..
@op,u are indeed a bad friend,God forgive u.
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by blank(f): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
They probably arrested the guy cos he was refusing to accept the kids. So the money was for bail and to do the naming ceremony.
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by tasandra: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
O ma se oo..what a useless Animal embarassedtell ur frnd to stay back and look afta her beautiful kids.that jakard angrys not what her brake down.
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by taryour(f): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
blank: They probably arrested the guy cos he was refusing to accept the kids. So the money was for bail and to do the naming ceremony.

do u think so??
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by agiboma(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
blank: They probably arrested the guy cos he was refusing to accept the kids. So the money was for bail and to do the naming ceremony.

Ahhh, I am really not being sacastic here but can they actually "arrest someone for not accepting their child" in this Nigeria shocked shocked shocked. OMG pardon my ignorance I just wanted to know if such things happen?
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by blank(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Its possible the new mom did not know he was already married.
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Like A Movie But It Happened! by wakagirl: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
We saw something like this coming and advised but mrs believes her husband wont even comit lookery.
We reliable gathered that he staged the arrest because he needed money for the naming and care for the wonderful kids.

We are hoping she wont come back home because she is some kind of a wonderful wife that wants to keep her marriage. Fingers crossed. She is too devastated now but we are trying to keep her in good form.

(1) (Reply)

Women Deserve Respect! / Ladies, Sex Isn't Love! You Can't Give Him Your Body Just To Make Him Love You. / Must Read: How I Was Brutally #Molested By A Friend While Looking For #job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.