Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) (39136 Views)

Gbajabiamila Distributes 501 E-learning Tablets To Students In Surulere(photos) / Desmond Elliot Represents Ambode At A Street Opening In Surulere (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot won APC's primary election for Lagos House of Assembly, Surulere constituency. His party's Vice Presidential candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo was in his area to campaign and Desmond was there to support him.

See more photos after the cut - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/politicians-desmond-elliot-prof.html

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2015
what is that self turned yoruba man doing there?
not my business though

[size=30pt]GEJ TILL 2019[/size]

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
They are busy soliciting for people's support PDP are busy assassinating character. I pray God will reward your hardwork.

GMB TILL 2023!!!

278 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by balash(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have a feeling, If Desmond Olusola Elliot Can be loyal and be reasonable in his dealing with Asiwaju!! He might be giving a more bigger task in Lagos state to oversee

10 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Morhziez(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
What A CombinationNollywood actor turned politician with prof. Pastor turned politician campaigning.....

10 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by adrelanine: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
[size=30pt]Are you still under the illusion That GEJ will win the 2015presidential election? wake up. !!

GMB 2015 grin grin..
Perhaps this little game will give you an insight of what I'm talking about
HIT LIKE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI
HIT SHARE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF GEJ[/size]
........................................................................................................................................................
[size=40pt]
THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN.. WHERE ARE THE PDP...?? grin grin grin grin grin

I HEREBY DECLARE GMB AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AS FAR AS NAIRALAND IS CONCERNED..

[/size]

942 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
APC!!! Change

CHANGE

FEDERAL!!!

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by hazyfm: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
what is that self turned yoruba man doing there?
not my business though

[size=30pt]GEJ TILL I HAVE SENSE[/size]

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by TheReaIMrStan: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari till 2023!!! grin

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Flakkydagirl: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Change!

54 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
TO ALL THOSE WHO INSULTED ME, LIVING TO SEE THE END OF JANUARY IS NOT UR PORTION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by hotgunz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nigeria politics turns to nollywood script.

4 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol,
If this man lose, na shame o!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by sinorte: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
At this momentum Osinbajo is going, I don't see PDP winning SW in the presidential election. It seems to be a one man show at the moment. Now what happens when Tinubu and Fashola, and likewise every other APC governors, join in the canvass? It's going to be massive. Osinbajo no just wan leave anything for chance! Trying to justify his conscience, and leave everything for God to decide.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by oziegbe2015: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gmb2015. This guy has massive youth appeal. So much charisma, this is the 21st century campaign, the man is taking it to the street to the commoners. We can all feel like we are in the government ourselves. I love you prof grin

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Showing talents! wetin be the name of the movie sef! From Brt to hausa enclave in obalenda. More actors in the Nigerian film industry..
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=30pt]Are you still under the illusion That GEJ will win the 2015presidential election? wake up. !!

GMB 2015 grin grin..
Perhaps this little game will give you an insight of what I'm talking about
HIT LIKE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI
HIT SHARE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF GEJ[/size]

#teamGMB either cert or not.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by scribble: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Desmond na monkey

see if u can spot him in this photo with Jonathan

12 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by TMMFactory: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
GMB all the way

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Cooladex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by khassy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Seen
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
PDP is dead in the South West for the presidential election.

They will be buried in the North West and North East.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
This your vice president dey shark you. .... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by koboko69: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gmb all the way

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by slimpoppa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
hotgunz:
Nigeria politics turns to nollywood script.

Watch out!!!
Election 2015. New film

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by argon500: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Politrics.. I dey watch

Nkenna, abeg bring me the palm wine inside the calabash... Don't forget to bring the kolanut on the table.

I no fit come die
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by NaLaugh: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Crap. All politicians are liars and thieves.

As Tubaba put it-

"Another year has come, and now you want my vote once more
e be like say dem want to tell us another story again e o!
e be like say dem want to act another movie again e o!"

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nonsense. 6 more weeks when GEJ will win, you'll have to answer to buhari and return all his money you threw away

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by freshness2020: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Desmond I know, Osibanjo I know not!
...still a PDP faithful!
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by scribble: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP is dead in the South West for the presidential election.

They will be buried in the North West and North East.

saijonathan

i live in Lagos and voting PDP for gubernatorial and presidential

pls what is your halfbaked point

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.