Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (6470 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

grin

Yes! You look gay. Pouting thi cryngscheesy
you satisfied?
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by LillyAnne(f): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
which of the categories do u fall into
I wouldn't know.

Ask my boyfriend tongue
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dannylux: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmax:
your gf? grin

Undefined. lol

You get that?
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
u typed it with ur hand na..thats wat u claimed to be tongue
was just tryna derail a little..

nigerians and their mentality eh
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dannylux: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
I wouldn't know.

Ask my boyfriend tongue

Nerd.
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
I wouldn't know.

Ask my boyfriend tongue
u shud no yourself more
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by LillyAnne(f): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dannylux:

Nerd.
Blood Chizos! shocked

I can't be a nerd oo grin
That word is scary lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
was just tryna derail a little..

nigerians and their mentality eh
no one is taking u serious na, u shud knw
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
no one is taking u serious na, u shud knw
JUST HAVTA CLEAR MY NAME
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
you satisfied?
Ehnn... undecided
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by LillyAnne(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
u shud no yourself more
Uhm... the question is for my boyfriend undecided
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Etetejake(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Motherly makes sense sha but I prefer Low self esteem so I can turn her into high self esteem.
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ehnn... undecided
CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by ireneony(f): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Am a play girl and ambitious cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Feminine + Innocent + Motherly...
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
how do u know? ..u dey find ha trouble abi grin
don't mind her.....
Am a play girl, am ambitious grin
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
don't mind her.....
Am a play girl, am ambitious grin
hehehe.... grin ..like really?
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
XXXXXXXXXXX:
Feminine + Innocent + Motherly...
are these what u prefered or na 3 g.fs u get?
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
are these what u prefered or na 3 g.fs u get?

True enough, all those characteristics belong to my fiancee.. Getting married next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
XXXXXXXXXXX:

True enough, all those characteristics belong to my fiancee.. Getting married next month.
thats great! ...happy married life in advance
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
u shud no yourself more
Longest time.
Happy new yearkiss
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by mhyra(f): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
smackimorn:
#Single

What about the church girls, that will advice shit out of ya life.
now, that's the kinda girl you should run after smiley
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
thats great! ...happy married life in advance

Thanks man..
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by cutieberie1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
prom queen....
nyc post op
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Longest time.
Happy new yearkiss
same to yhu dear, wishing yhu a prosperous one
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by plucky16(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
I need miss prom queen o
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
prom queen....
nyc post op
tanx.... Hpe ur b.f is not the jealous type sha?
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
mhyra:
now, that's the kinda girl you should run after smiley

grin grin grin
I have a friend like that, Mehnnn e no make
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by MrCork: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
....every male prefas light skin/half cast and white females....periiiod!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by cutieberie1(f): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
tanx.... Hpe ur b.f is not the jealous type sha?

lol nope
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by Emodeee: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
i smell FRONT PAGE
Re: Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? by lordmayor4(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
None... am still enjoying my single life annd it's paradise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Boyfriend Commandments / I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again / Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.