Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (32599 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by NDOKI2: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm not afraid, but I pRay for peace,
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by samplegirl(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
datbay:
One day all these will be over.......That is why change is necessary,the present government seems incapable and confused on what to do.

Not as easy as you think o. America has not wiped out al qaeda just as the whole world has not wiped out ISIS.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by OLADD: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
eleojo23:
As elections draw near, these guys keep pulling new stunts.
All this will stop when a northerner becomes president, right? At least, that is the belief in many quarters.

This is nothing but national blackmail.
But sorry Boko Haram, it is not going to work.

Nigeria is bigger than you and your sponsors.

eleojo23:
As elections draw near, these guys keep pulling new stunts.
All this will stop when a northerner becomes president, right? At least, that is the belief in many quarters.

This is nothing but national blackmail.
But sorry Boko Haram, it is not going to work.
Try another card.

Pessimism aside, Nigerians should fasten their seatbelts and expect more of these in the coming days. Having tried all other tricks to stop Jonathan to no avail, Boko haram seems to be the pawn in the North's chessboard to gain power, but as you rightly said, it won't work. And as for those using this as campaign gimmicks and calling the president unprintable names, insurgency the world over, has never been defeated in a short spate of time, it takes time but Nigeria will prevail. GEJ TILL 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by evesdon4u: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
realborn:

You do not beg terrorists and their sponsors, you find them, prosecute and put an end to their madness. When you do nothing about weeding the roots of this carnage as the head of government, the blood of the innocent citizens lost daily and gallant men who fall due to corrupt practices will be on your hands.

This cancer if unabated will spread to the other parts of the body. Act or resign!

Thank you very much for your post...One can hardly miss the matured tone! I pray others will borrow a leaf from your type of response to issues. Once again, I thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok how do the people of pakistan and afganistan when terrorists and insurgents strike?

Why don't we stop been pessimistic, I see them as humans not ghost, they can't wipe 200, 000 like the tsunami did in just 24hrs.... Let's support our government and troops and our faith together we shall overcome whether book likes it or not.

Secondly, from the reports, it says its a joint base for troops of Nigeria, Niger and chad, so how come it has become NIGERIAN base?

boko haram go and die....

Lets hope https://www.nairaland.com/2063480/today-aceh-back-after-tsunami...north
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by duni04(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Just because we asked GMB for his certificate we are now experiencing a new onslaught by BH. GMB hold the certificate but kindly rein in your boys.
Stupîd but funny grin
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
evesdon4u:

Thank you very much for your post...One can hardly miss the matured tone! I pray others will borrow a leaf from your type of response to issues. Once again, I thank you.

I hope if he arrests GMB you guys won't go on a killing spree
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Gbemini(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Stupid Jonathan,instead of him to find a way to stop boko haram,he did not na Buhari Certificate he dey verify around.Idiot
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
the govt of the northern part of this country is silly to allow their territory to be toyed, played and turn to a blood spilling area.

GEJ it under your administration this evil keeps occurring.

insecurity of the highest order!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by hotice01: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
if APC had fielded another candidate aside GMB I would have gladly fine out to vote GEJ out.but I just feel Boko haram is just an instrument they are using to discredit GEJ's government.both parties don't have the interest this nation at heart.Boko Haram only reflects the stupidity and heartless nature of those in helm of affairs that they enjoy sponsorship from.This generation of leaders have nothing to offer,yes ALL of them including Osibanjo.Don't be deceived by the various propaganda u hear or read.APC and PDP are feathers of the same bird.I don't see Nigeria dividing,I see a revolution and evolution.Don't be a pun in the stupid and selfish games been played with human life for their personal aggrandisement.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Jwonder(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
emeka2847:

OUR SOLDIERS ARE EXCELLENT. BUT NO EQUIPMENT AND THE TOP COMMAND IS ROTTEN LIKE FISH HEAD.

GMB2015 o!

Hmmm!!!!...No equipment, do you live in army barracks or have you gone to war with them. Smh! People just make statements without thinking
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by ochardbaby(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
knightsTempler:
Muslims should fall to the ground and bow to the feet of infidels and beg for mercy and forgiveness for being the evil that spits on human rights and violates human rights , islam is unworthy of respect , its shari'ah laws and punishments are a disgrace to the human race and a international violation of human rights ,,, IT IS A justified cause to stamp out this fake religion based on the delusional lies of a perverted pedophile control freak that murders anyone that doesn't follow his evil ways of hate .... islam is fit for flushing down the toilet.

Read your history again and again....christian wars and how many lives were lost! Islam is peace and Love. We hate terror !!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by baybeeboi: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
emeka2847:

UNA GO TALK TRUE. BETTER LEAVE GMB2015 AND START FLATTERING JONA COS UR TIME IS GOING.

Until I see d Buhari's certificate
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by kgr8mike(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari promised to make this country ungovernable and he is living out his promise . No evil deed will ever go unpunished. If he wins the election this year, then will he receive his due wages. If not by man then certainly by God. Even if he did not win, it is naturally just that he receives his wages. He can only be saved if he has no link to Book Haram. History will be there to tell the story.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by hotice01: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
if APC had fielded another candidate aside GMB I will gladly go to vote GEJ out.but I just feel Boko haram is just an instrument they are using to discredit GEJ's government.both parties don't have the interest of this nation at heart.Boko Haram only reflects the stupidity and heartless nature of those in helm of affairs that they enjoy sponsorship from.This generation of leaders have nothing to offer,yes ALL of them including GEJ,GMB,Osibanjo,etc.Don't be deceived by the various propaganda u hear or read.APC and PDP are feathers of the same bird.I don't see Nigeria dividing,I see a revolution and evolution.Don't be a pun in the stupid and selfish games been played with human life for their personal aggrandisement.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Jwonder(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
3kay945:

I smile at your thinking, just like the oga at the top.

Is this suppose to be a comment or did ur brain stop booting immediately you clicked the quote icon?..Pls modify dis nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Koptala: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
diremi12:
.. ..those silly fools who says Islam teaches and preaches terrorism... get a copy of the Quran
“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear....

I already got korans. Have been reading them....

Islam preaches peace that's why it always encourages its followers on Jihad.

To the best of my knowledge, jihad means war.

What's holy about a war where innocent people are killed in the name of allah??

Tell me!!!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Mario100: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na wa ooo.some people go day blame GEJ as if na him caurse am
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by 3kay945(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
HugeCock:
and tell ur c in c to do something about it instead of looking like a lost imp. You dont blame ur neighbour for d rats eating d food in ur house
You don't blame your neigbour for the rat eating food in your house. Nice one pal.
Let the fool keep blaming the opposition for their failure.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by BTFormular: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
ochardbaby:

Read your history again and again....christian wars and how many lives were lost! Islam is peace and Love. We hate terror !!
hahahahaha una hate terror? Everywhere una dey na trouble. Even in ur holy land(saudi arabia) sunni kill shia like goats. Riots everytime. Do you watch bbc pls do. Lmao
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by emeka2847: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=OLADD post=29487625][/quote]

GEJ THINKS ALL THIS NONSENSE WILL MAKE HIM CANCEL ELECTION IN NORTHERN EAST. HE SHOULD JUST FACE THIS TERRORISM WITH SINCERITY. WE KNOW OUR ARMY.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by robinsoncrosoe: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
2tek:
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH
Summary...nijas problems are from the northerners..emmmmm.....true talk

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Clinton207: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
just thinking.........do i expect the world to get better? end time things,lord pls save your children.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by koikoi2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
diremi12:
Front Page on a bad note... i will be the first to comment some day by the grace of Allah, and to all of those silly fools who says Islam teaches and preaches terrorism... get a copy of the Quran
“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and know eth all things.” The Holy Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256.

it's a pity u don't even understand d Quran u are quoting.

For ur information there are 109 verses in d Quran dat talks about violence. Telling Muslims to kill Christians, infidels, unbelievers and even fellow Muslims dat compromises their faith but only 4 verses talk abt love and none out of d 4 says love ur neighbour. One is love fellow Muslims, then love Mohammed and d other 2 love Allah.

If u need more I will gladly educate u.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by emeka2847: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
BTFormular:
hahahahaha una hate terror? Everywhere una dey na trouble. Even in ur holy land(saudi arabia) sunni kill shia like goats. Riots everytime. Do you watch bbc pls do. Lmao

The issues in this election are corruption, poverty, de-development, nepa etc. FORGET ALL THIS DIVERSIONS.

GMB2015
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aaaaaaah

When 1 Billion USD was used to purchase weapons.

Our government, I give up.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by dhidden: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anyone who digs a pit for others to fall in will end up in that pit instead. Whatever a man sows that shall he reap. God Himself will supervise that boomerang in judgment. Some top northern muslims in connivance with some Arab muslim nations sponsored these Boko Haram boys in training to destabilize and Islamize Nigeria. Unfortunately, God has brought confusion in their camp and they are instead bringing desolation upon themselves.

Committee of nations are even standing in Nigeria's way to legally purchase ammunition to fight this insurgency. Why? Don't they want this evil stopped? Are Nigerians not praying to God concerning this evil? I repeat, GOD is in Control. He makes every possible thing impossible and every impossible thing possible. He alone knows when to delay and when to accelerate things to suit His divine plan and purpose. We are in the days of anti-Christ spirit, it is showing up everywhere even in the church; it is in deed a spiritual war which God Himself will conquer in the end in His own way not minding whether we consider His way too slow and ineffective. There is a reason for everything God does and every method He applies.

The world, in fact, Nigeria is facing new dynamics in all spheres of life and God has stepped up His control fully; His ways are NEVER our ways and because so many do not know this, they are reeling in pains, frustration and worse still IMPATIENCE and GOD MUST DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO HIS OWN WAY AND TIMING to berth His plan period. Understand the times we are in. Nigeria will breathe again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" / Governor Wike Applauds Fayemi’s Leadership Qualities (photos) / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.