Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (42510 Views)

Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Picks mic... Thank you. smiley

I've come to understand that ladies are special, as such should be treated with honour and dignity.
They can never be as strong and fast as we are so we have to overlook their shortcomings and focus more on their strength- Their Emotion.

How do i help a lady bring out the best in her and not by cause her to mourn, feel pain or regret ever knowing me? This is my pursuit.

In this thread, I highlighted Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into...

1. You get her to trust you and later cheat on her with her bestie.
You then call yourself, RoboCop or a Bad guy. She may still forgive you because her nature allows it but know this: One day, she can fall your hand or in some cases kill...

2. You tell your friends about your escapade with her just because she left you to get married to one who was ready. Do you know what? Everyone has a past and that is her past...you're holding on to. Get a life and move forward, bro!

3. She discards all her other suitors because of your promise of marriage only for you to call it off. Chai, you're wicked and if she speak words, e fit affect you!

4. You knew she was an "introvert" before you toasted her. Now you have her as your girl friend, you have the effrontery to be complaining here on Nairaland that " My girl friend is too quiet"- When you saw her was she talking?

5. Both of you agreed "No Sexx", three months after, because you spent a little on her na, You are changing to " Just One time, Please". Na wa for you o... Are you a learner?

6. You saw she had a big nose and bulgy eyes. You told her you loved her like that and the nose and the eyes were sexy. Now you're asking her, Aren't they too big? If you ask her, who she go go ask?

7. You tease her till she fell in love with you. You know she loves but you make her look like a fool around you. You won't even stylishly insinuate "Red light" to her to keep her at arms length but you keep flashing "Green Light". Guy, what do you want from her? You wan destroy her life ni? You send her texts only a guy could send to his girl, yet you say we are just friends. I laff!
She sees you every evening with other smaller girls not her age and you even greet her...You call yourself a Player? Time nor dey only pass girls, e dey pass guys too.

Guys, let's turn a leaf this year. Women are highly emotional and we should not take them for a ride. Let's honour and respect the ones we call our Love.

Drops mic..

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by kilokeys(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
ftc..... drags d mic from d op.

u r a gentleman emusmith... the question here is, is she "lady" enough?

1. How many unknown uncles, brothers and "just friends" does she hang out with informally. if the ring aint on the finger, my brother, she is still the trying out her options.. same way u r with her friend grin

2. The funny scenario here is, though she doesn't tell her female friends about her escapades with u.. she tells a friendzoned brother, and she does it before ever dumping ur sorry arse. which is worse?

3. sometimes u can't help some situations. what if things didn't fall through as expected, jobs, plans?.. u really loved her thats why u let her go.

4. Every man loves a reserved but smart lady.. when all her replies are, hmmm, lol, k, fine, tnx.. while dating.. bros its frustrating. u r always at level 1 everytime.. may u never meet such IJN. amen

5. IF she was a V.. u might stand down.. but when u hear stories of her past life. how one brother constantly hung her leg over her heads.. tell me.. u no go wan login? even if na once? are u a learner? grin

6. No make me vex o angry. 100 percent of the time, she is the one asking the questions, do u think my nose is big? do u think i am getting fatter... as a Christian.. should i lie?. i am just giving her my honest opinion jooor

7. Maybe.. today u feel u have something within ur grasp.. level 1 today, level 2 tomorrow then when u see next week.. u r back at level 0. u know she loves u quite alright. but she still gives u attitude. too much shakara. emotionally u get drained. what do u do?.. u flex ur muscle a little with other girls (not because u love them as much) but rather , u do it to know if u still got ur lines.. it is necessary to keep urself sane, and preserve ur ego as a Man..

. sorry my hommies.. i booked a space, slept off.
wink

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by saxwizard(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm tru
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by bolaji3071(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Only if they wl listen.
Nice one op

8 Likes

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Situations like this is a two edged sword both sex are guilty of it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by englishmart(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
the only unfair situation I know is "after taking her to shop-rite, then spent over a month's salary on her, she comes home to tell me she's on her period.?

I will remind her I was as well on my period when we went shopping

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by LaurelP(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
D guy wey go do all dis tins, him no get work

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
true

MeAnwhiLegrin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by ronald4lif(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
That number 5 no work jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
That number 5 no work jare

But you agreed?
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Princecalm(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
There are also cases of unfair treatment by girls to guys.
Imagine a guy not bouyant enough financially dating a girl for like two years, then the girl comes to tell the guy that the pressure is too much from her parents as she is the first child of her family that she has found another man to marry her now because he is rich.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Ploy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
@op, you must re-pick that Mic oh.

A lady accepted my friend's marriage proposal, they did traditional marriage; only for her to tell him she gave her heart to another man. When my guy tried to contest it, she quickly swallow the other guy's baby. Girls like this make guys wicked.

On a serious note, I don't like playing with ladies' emotion because I am an emotional being too but ladies, should please, consider us too.

Happy thanksgiving!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Japhet04:
smiley

Brother, how you doing? Have you read through?

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol...gemmie the mic please..

@ Ploy and Princecalm, you guys should calm down..

I wrote a thread today titled:

Ten Dynamics Of Thread Creation

One Point was Specialization and Generalization:
I'm specifying from this ANGLE, I'm not neglecting the other ANGLE... I can write 15 points under that but FOR NOW, I am Specializing, not Generalizing.

That's why we usually have Counter Threads...but I would not stop other NLers from answering your questions though...smiley
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Brother, how you doing? Have you read through?
yeah, I have, how was service?smiley
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by mhyra(f): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
seriously.. this calls for some change measures. guys! guys! change! change ni! it is a new year! Hian! angry
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Never play with nobody's heart. If you don't love her don't tell her otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
any guy that tries no.1 with me its as good as dead.

#modified#
wooow,front page.we are getting there

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
Never play with nobody's heart. If you don't love her don't tell her otherwise.

True!

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
prettyjo:
any guy that tries no.1 with me its as good as dead.

Lol, my own pretty jo....grin
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Lol, my own pretty jo....grin
lolzzzz...but am dead serious
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzz...but am dead serious

Lolzzzzz...No worry...you na gentle girl na..Dem miss road wey go come find you? You're covered! grin
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=29482556]

Lolzzzzz...No worry...you na gentle girl na..Dem miss road wey go come find you? You're covered! grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by cutieberie1(f): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
op u n ur threads
nyc post tho
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
op u n ur threads
nyc post tho

What exactly? Raspberry ohhh Cutieberry....grin
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by cutieberie1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

What exactly? Raspberry ohhh Cutieberry....grin

what does raspberry hv to do wit this thread.....z it a crime to comment ...leaves thread ..op its ur thread.

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

what does raspberry hv to do wit this thread.....z it a crime to comment ...leaves thread ..op its ur thread.

Unnecessary display!
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by stanconnect(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
in as much as I acknowledge this points as facts which really calls for a change...I also think it should be reciprocated.

We r all humans and not Jesus Christ and therefore @ certain times xhibit those traits of humans...but in as much as we 'll try to emulate these good qualities and try our best to change by the special grace of God...I also urge the ladies to be reasonable in their deeds.

Most @ tyms..it is the altitude of these ladies that brings about most of this reactions from men...but I pray that God 'll help us all this new year IJN... Amen..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
stanconnect:
in as much as I acknowledge this points as facts which really calls for a change...I also think it should be reciprocated.

We r all humans and not Jesus Christ and therefore @ certain times xhibit those traits of humans...but in as much as we 'll try to emulate these good qualities and try our best to change by the special grace of God...I also urge the ladies to be reasonable in their deeds.

Most @ tyms..it is the altitude of these ladies that brings about most of this reactions from men...but I pray that God 'll help us all this new year IJN... Amen..

I perfectly understand your point. It's not like it's easy... He will help us...

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by ronald4lif(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

But you agreed?

Of course I will agree initially na, a girl saying no sex is like saying no heart breaks, and doesn't mean sh*t. When show wan happen one doesn't announce it, you grab it by surprise when performing spiritual healing and before you know it you both are covered with anointing spirit.

You don't announce sex, you go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by stanconnect(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

I perfectly understand your point. It's not like it's easy... He will help us...

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.