Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (48293 Views)

Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by seunlayi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
thank God for my church -dlbc

hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Djicemob: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bolade005:

Just because you're reading this for the first time doesn't mean this is the first time members were asked to provide their PVC. I don't want to start guessing what their initial intention was, all I care about is the message and its simple enough, EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT AND VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE OF YOUR CHOICE and I don't see anything wrong in that. It would have been wrong if a certain candidate was imposed on them but they didn't do that so you guys should back off and let them be.

What's politics got to do with a church? Why ask them to bring their PVSs to church? When you can just tell them to 'make sure to vote and vote candidate of their choice'? #simple, init?
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Dunce! Keep crying like a puppy. Was the politics fine when GEJ went to kneel down? What an idi.ot you are.
guy u mean say u still carry dis ur stup!d!ty enter 2015 , ode if u nor understand my statement go buy #20 naira rat poison chop

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Walelavender(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
There is no better way than to inform the church members to be proactive towards deciding who governs them. We have left the era where some church members will sit back at home and allow clueless leaders to be voted in by unsuspecting electorates. Religious institutions should be at the forefront of educating eligible electorates in their domain about the need to vote in credible leaders. So the question of if its GMB or GEJ does not arise here. All we crave for is CHANGE!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by FastShipping: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
guy u mean say u still carry dis ur stup!d!ty enter 2015 , ode if u nor understand my statement go buy #20 naira rat poison chop

Dunce! Once again I ask you, why do you have problem with the church asking members to exercise their rights? Arindin, give me an answer.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Political church....They'll later say the church don't play politics, Must they show their PVCs?... Are they children?.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

the house of God has be turned upside down embarassed
shame?that they were being guided in performing their civic duties?tell me what you think shouldbbe the role of places of worship in this political dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by fr3do(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

Jesus didn't come to abrogate the law, he came to establish on it. Pay cesar what is he's, We ought to pay our dues to constituted authority and the state, voting is a right and responsibility.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by ocelot2006(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well, there's nothing wrong if people are being reminded to perform their civic responsibilities. And the RCCG hasn't endorsed any party or candidate. Everything looks ok.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by teey2(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nonsense. Why is the church getting involved in politics? They should leave people be. Nigerians and money tho
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Ilekeh(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
The church should have NOTHING to do with politics!!

Nothing at all! It helps no one.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by baybeeboi: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
next thing wei we go hear be say Vote Buhari....but until then has anybody seen Buhari's certificates?
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Speakdatruth: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
ifex370:
this is bad... very bad

The Church has really lost it
una just dey use dis line anyhow. wetin d Church lost abeg? iz 2make sure d members vote against d law or yo own law?
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by yungcyrus(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
nationwide1:
Will that stop Buhari from loosing?
ofcos
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am sure that religion has a final say in the exit of G. Jonathan, PhD from office by may 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by thewarrior72: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
RCGG pastors & their gullible flocks have been bought over by the semi-illiterate jihadist buhari......God of man

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Speakdatruth: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

So it wasn't turn upside down when your GEJ went there to deceive people by kneeling down in the middle of the church. It is now they are being asked to register to vote that you think they are doing wrong thing.

Some of you are plainly stupi.d!

People should just forgive my word.
u nid not 2 apologies. u re just plainly right abt dos ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by baybeeboi: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
so the source na even LindaIkeji abi?
Till I see Buhari's certificate or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

Don't be shamed

If the good xtains don't take part in the political salvation of this country then we are doomed to be ruled by chalantans and evil men.

2015 nigeria must change

Evil must die

Jonathan shall lose

PDP destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by M4gunners: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bolade005:

Actually this is good development.

In the message above, members were implored to vote for the candidate of their choice, it's not like they are forced to vote a particular candidate so tell me, how is telling people to exercise their right a bad thing?

Anyways, SAI BUHARI.
Bro remove Monkey hand from soup.

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Mogidi: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Was it also bad when GEJ went to the same church and kneel down in the middle of the church?

So a Christian kneeling down in the middle of a church is now considered bad, you muslims na wa for una.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by abudujohn(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that? Pls nigeria people get wise plsssss?

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by blackjack21(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

So it wasn't turn upside down when your GEJ went there to deceive people by kneeling down in the middle of the church. It is now they are being asked to register to vote that you think they are doing wrong thing.

Some of you are plainly stupi.d!

People should just forgive my word.

That is an insult to stup.I'd. People.

You're advice to tender apology because you just angered a lot of stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by ndcide(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
As if there are no PDP members in RCCG.

some of you think because Osibanjo is from RCCG so every one will just vote him just because.

I know top PDP men, House of Assembly, House of rep, senate members who are workers and maybe covenant partners who are in PDP.

Even a deputy speaker in my PDP controlled state is a provincial dady .

so. Dady GO knows he should not endorsing candidates. and for those pastors surreptitiously endorsing candidates, when jungle mature. you'll have a lot to preach and people won't hear you.

be wise as serpent.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by texalux(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is your father house that will turn upside down, infact some people ar so stupid how dare you say such rubbish to house of the lord? Tell me did the pastor tell the member to vote for a certain candidate? I intend voting for Jonatan before but now am voting for Buhari & Jonathan will fail, quote me & die idiot people!

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by alaoeri: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Indirectly campaigning for their own Osinbanjo.
Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by docs(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

quote me and d!e before FEBRUARY 1st

be reminded that the same God that choose Saul in the scripture rejected him when out of hand

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by liyalla(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
What's your point @morophukor OP. Christian shouldn't vote? If all pastors would rather ask members to show "their" PVC rather hands in fat offering Nija has hope. Well work PAPA
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by demelza: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
ifex370:
this is bad... very bad

The Church has really lost it
What is bad there?
Is the Church not part of the State?
Or do the decisions of the State not affect the Church?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by ifex370(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Did the church lose it also when they allowed GEJ to kneel down and deceive the masses? You didn't have problem when GEJ knelt down in the middle of the church but you have serious problem for church to ask members to exercise their rights. I don't get your point.

Who said I didn't... The church should stay out of politics chikena...

That is not what Christ called them for
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Akpan107(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
nationwide1:
Will that stop Buhari from loosing?
yes
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by donphilopus: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Sai Buhari/Osibanjo.
#Change.

Oga mi, pls change that 'next year' in your signature. We're sending him back home this very here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.