Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. (33597 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by fairygeh(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you so naive that you dont know what's going on in the world?
What is going on in the world? remind me .I know some people are heartless and can do such but don't think he can.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by fairygeh(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
onwai1:

This guy sef,people dey use dia mama and child for rituals come talkless of sister
Hey,i am not a guy please does fairygeh sound like a guy monicker to you undecided
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:
APC why cry
You are very stupid.
RIP to The Dead

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by bobchigar(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Pataki: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Did he not lose his brother just some years ago?

Something is definitely not right......and none of the prophets surrounding and deceiving this man saw this coming? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by plainol(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
rip. Mr President, this is how people die daily from boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by tommykiwi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
dguyindcorner:
If she's not for a sacrifice then accept my condolence sir.
You beta learn how to talk..And give respect to the dead...RIP..Take heart my PRESIDO!
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by PAT4HOT(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
But why dis man loose him relatives lyk dis since he gained power
His father
His younger brother
His mother inlaw
Now his younger sister

Am sure things are nt straight here,or cud it be a coincidence?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
My condolence to the President and his family.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by justdivine: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Jonathan till 2019. My president carry go. We are behind you fully.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
She died in a hospital in Bayelsa. Sad news but GEJ just earned my respect.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by LadyPM: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sacrificial tinz! Rip to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by link2jude(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
retepmurt:
President Goodluck Jonathan’s younger sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei, is dead. According to a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the deceased died on Sunday at a hospital in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.She was said to have died during a brief illness.

The three-paragraphaph statement read,

“President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan announces with deep sorrow, the passing away of his beloved junior sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei.“Mrs. Jonathan-Olei passed away earlier today at a hospital in Yenagoa after a brief illness. She was 52 years old.“Burial arrangements will be announced later by the family.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-loses-52-year-old-younger-sister/

No stone must be left unturned...
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by tinacrl01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
GEJ USE YOUNGER SISTER AS SACRIFICE OMG WAT A CRAZY WORLD

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by wayne4loan: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sacrificial lamb for this year election

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Gbawe: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
May she rest in peace. Condolences to Mr.President and the family of the deceased.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by xctvhz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari, anyhow u want am GEJ must win
you are very uneducated!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Haryorqunley(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rip
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by todayguest(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
The living are conscious that, they will die. But, the dead are not conscious of anything at all. Adieu ma.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by demelza: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Condolences Mr. President.
Come february, you will mourn her properly in Otueke.
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by uc2004(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rip
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Have you forgoten that Jonathan is the grandpatron of Witches and Wizard Association? Over 20000 deaths have been recorded since he took over
PAT4HOT:
But why dis man loose him relatives lyk dis since he gained power
His father
His younger brother
His mother inlaw
Now his younger sister

Am sure things are nt straight here,or cud it be a coincidence?
why do you think they keep endorsing him? Don't forget that calamity always befall his bosses too

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by akpumping7720(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some kids might attribute this to the handiwork of Buhari and APC now...
R.I.P to the dead. Mr President, take heart biko. The Lord is your strength. Still waiting for Buhari and APC condolence message.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by BABANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
i hope not what i am thinking. RIP to the dead anyway. cry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by malbro(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
English Op younger Sister....still on buhari show us ur cert...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
fairygeh:
What is going on in the world? remind me .I know some people are heartless and can do such but don't think he can.

What makes you think he cant? Those that do it, do they write it on thier faces?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by InvertedHammer: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
I detest GEJ, but for someone to insinuate Gej killed his sister is ridiculous. Where is our humanity?

Is this the heartlessness APC wants to sell us?

I want to give my sincere heartfelt condolences to Gej and his family.

I will still vote against PDP as soon as By had I have provides his certificate.
/
He cannot prove that GEJ sacrificed his sister.

But can you prove otherwise?

OBJ the Chief Priest noted that they do have occultic meetings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Ezevajina: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Inna lillah wainna ilaiy rrajiuun....
May Allah put her where she deserves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by dguyindcorner(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
fairygeh:
I am not sorry to say that you are a fool,can you use your own younger sis for rituals?

I can't ma but that doesn't mean you can't

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by BERNHARDT(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Your nollywood made a movie called: Nothing Goes For Nothing
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by dguyindcorner(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
eduwando:
you are a very wicked,may you in his shoe and let your people condole you as you condole mr. President Amen

Silence is your answer!
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Mooaloji(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Who cares? Wat abt d poor Nigerians being slughtered on a daily basis cos of d clueless of his broda. Anyway Rip. That will nt stop Nigerians 2 vote u out cum Feb. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.