Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. (33592 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by dguyindcorner(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
tommykiwi:
You beta learn how to talk..And give respect to the dead...RIP..Take heart my PRESIDO!

Teach me.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by jayedu108: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have been reading a lot of comment here but am forced to speak as a close relation to the president all I can is u guys becareful wit the kind of comment u drop here pls.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
He cannot prove that GEJ sacrificed his sister.

But can you prove otherwise.

OBJ the Chief Priest noted that they do have occultic meetings.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

If anyone said Gej sacrificed his sister it is pertinent that such a person will provide evidence to backup the claim
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by yomanovic: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari, anyhow u want am GEJ must win

Na wa o! Wetin Buhari do again? If you wan offer human blood sacrifice, I tin say na person close to u u go use! So why not GEJ na?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by liyalla(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
You see! Even the rich in their wealth die from "brief illness". What is left for mankind is to fear God awaiting Judgement

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by 3kay945(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
I may not be Gej fan, but I sincerely wish the family the fortitude to bear their lost.
GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Ezevajina: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
PAT4HOT:
But why dis man loose him relatives lyk dis since he gained power
His father
His younger brother
His mother inlaw
Now his younger sister

Am sure things are nt straight here,or cud it be a coincidence?

Disciples of satan do not believe death is part of our existence we are mortal and at some point everyone of us will die.
The matter is what happens after death

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Lordsaggy: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Apologies GEJ 2019...
Requiscat in Pace.... Amen
may her soul rest in the blossom of the lord.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by BobUg28(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm not doubting if Buhari is behind this...they are just trying to handicapped this my able presido..buh it will never work for them..GEJ TILL 2019..no going back!

R. I . P to the dead!
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by yomanovic: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at work o!!! He don use her take to ritual grin GEJ till 2019 grin

You mean Jonathan? Is it possible for Buhari to donate the blood of someone who he doesn't even know?
Remember? This is the second time a younger one to GEJ will die while he still in office o. Why always him na?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
Let the conspiracy theories from uneducated and salt water bathing Nigerians begin!

chai, lwkmd........nairaland una go kill person with laugh ooo..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
jayedu108:
I have been reading a lot of comment here but am forced to speak as a close relation to the president all I can is u guys becareful wit the kind of comment u drop here pls.

Or else what

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
ALL THIS LOSSES ALONE FOR GEJ.....I OBSERVE HE IS USING SOME OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER FOR RITUALISTIC POWER TO WIN AGAIN IN 2015...WHAT DO U THINK?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by emaxpayne(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
eduwando:
you are a very wicked,may you in his shoe and let your people condole you as you condole mr. President Amen
I wonder what illiterate's like u are doing on the internet, u are supposed 2 be on the farm harvesting cocoa and make urself useful 2 D economy, instead u bombard D internet with ur pointless nd clueless post. FOOL!!!
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nicklee(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
I detest GEJ, but for someone to insinuate Gej killed his sister is ridiculous. Where is our humanity?

Is this the heartlessness APC wants to sell us?

I want to give my sincere heartfelt condolences to Gej and his family.

I will still vote against PDP as soon as Buhari provides his certificate.

Shaarraap there! You are PDP and have always been. Stop coming here with the 'I will not vote PDP bla bl bla' masquerading as a change agent when you are not.

RIP to the dead - a person's life shouldn't be used for political gains. As Nigerians, we are culturally designed to sympathize with people in their loss. I join all well meaning Nigerians to sympathize with Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
PAT4HOT:
But why dis man loose him relatives lyk dis since he gained power
His father
His younger brother
His mother inlaw
Now his younger sister

Am sure things are nt straight here,or cud it be a coincidence?
i must ask google all these questions so as to know why.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by CACACTION: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
[/b]May her soul rip, Amen! My condolence to mr president.
retepmurt:
President Goodluck Jonathan’s younger sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei, is dead. According to a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the deceased died on Sunday at a hospital in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.She was said to have died during a brief illness.

The three-paragraphaph statement read,

[b]“President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan announces with deep sorrow, the passing away of his beloved junior sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei.“Mrs. Jonathan-Olei passed away earlier today at a hospital in Yenagoa after a brief illness. She was 5[b][/b]2 years old.“Burial arrangements will be announced later by the family.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-loses-52-year-old-younger-sister/
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
stepo707:
cryOh God why

Modified: FTC? Or am I dreaming? I dedicate this to almighty God.Sign of good things coming this week.
Dancing skelewu

You must be a toddler for say this.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

If anyone said Gej sacrificed his sister it is pertinent that such a person will provide evidence to backup the claim
/
The onus probandi is on you to prove otherwise too because you are not privvy to the life snd activities of GEJ.
At best, both of you are rumour-mongers. You don't know. He doesn't know. Only GEJ and God know if GEJ is innocent or not.
So leave it at that.
\

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by llade(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
May God give the president and his family d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by stayblack: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
dem don use that one Head.RIP.......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari, anyhow u want am GEJ must win
Don't be silly. What has Buhari got to do with her death?
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by onwai1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
fairygeh:
Hey,i am not a guy please does fairygeh sound like a guy monicker to you undecided
Sorry ma'am,its too early in the year to quarrel na wink
fairygeh:
Hey,i am not a guy please does fairygeh sound like a guy monicker to you undecided
Sorry ma'am,its too early in the year to quarrel na
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by onwai1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
3kay945:

Or else what
Help me ask am o
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by fiftynaira(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oya PDP be like

'Now that APC have killed her hope the ceritificate can now be seen'
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by onwai1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
onwai1:

This guy sef,people dey use dia mama and child for rituals come talkless of sister
Point of correction,I didn't say I would use any one of my relative for rituals,I was only trying to let u know that its no news that people use their close relatives for rituals...that was the point I was trying to make clear to you
Note:I am no fool...its too early in the year to start cursing
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by aeshadanikina(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
may her soul rest in RICE
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by siegfried99(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
May God grant the president and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

R.I.P to her
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by Pamcrest(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Poor woman...RIP. But why didn't GEJ fly her abroad for treatment like he n Patience do?
And why is GEJ losing his family members every year since he assumed office? I'm not superstitious but....
My humble submission
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by siegfried99(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
aeshadanikina:
may her soul rest in RICE

Hmm undecided
Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by fairygeh(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
onwai1:

Sorry ma'am,its too early in the year to quarrel na wink
Sorry ma'am,its too early in the year to quarrel na
grin not quarreling grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. by etenyong(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
He lost his brother in 2012 and now his sister is dead. What is happening in the family?
May God give the family grace to bear the lost.
Mr president pls accept my sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.