Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Forget About APC Broom,forget About PDP Unbrella..vote For A New Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About APC Broom,forget About PDP Unbrella..vote For A New Change (364 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / APC Broom: Symbol Of Witchcraft And Bad Omen / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget About APC Broom,forget About PDP Unbrella..vote For A New Change by paragwua: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
i have come to understand that even the nigerian youths are confuse already, even when the election is still upcoming some are already hoping for the little change they will make. Droping behind what the future holds for this great nation..if you have not got enough tears to cry for the great country. You can still better sweat for it...have you asked yourself somethings..the other wants to remain in the office and the other wants to return to the office.it is enough signs of greedy and corrupt minded persons ,dont allow the ship to sink,because you can still save it with the rescue boat..if the corrent situetion of the nigerian economy is not enough for you to be afried, then you are on your own, the stuff in your skull is a brain not a fat , you better make use of it and save this great nation, it is in your hands, with just your thomb you can make a save , go for a new candidate and lets see how it goes.. Add me on facebook/paul hero... You will see a hill picture... Add me on wassap 08143978228

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State PDP Prays For Nigeria / Great Goodluck Jonathan Speech / Join Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.