Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (49456 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Channels TV stops Pst Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment On Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by globalresource: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by phlame(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2015
tomakint:

Pray hard to see Feb. 14 and even hear the results undecided because I don't understand the stupidity you kids exhibit online under the cover of 'I am anonymous'! Jonathan is not your problem but you as a person, why talk to YOUR PRESIDENT like your mate, can you address YOUR DAD that way kid?

There is nothing wrong in his comment... He didn't insult the President...

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by superior1: 12:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Dumbo's stooges at work

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by onyengbu: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2015
I hope the Pastor is not trying to "force" the government to shelve the election so that his "prophesy" that the election will not hold will come through?

Smh
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by emeka2847: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided now i've no doubt that channels re supporting PDP , even TVC is supporting APC, infact everything in this nigeria is abt POLICTICS . .Lubbish angry

IS THAT WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TVC TO BE INCLUDED IN DSTV. MY NEIGHBOUR TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ALREADY. SO ONLY PRO-JONATHAN CHANNELS ARE ALLOWED FREE HAND.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by sigmundfreud(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Channels TV should just get their lawyers ready ....BTW, TB has turned his sermons into Political lectures!
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by twentyk(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2015
omo,he don tey wey i comment ooo...
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by superior1: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Channels TV should just get their lawyers ready ....BTW, TB has turned his sermons into Political lectures!

The church members aren't complaining
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by cuteboy2: 12:59am On Jan 05, 2015
When the blood of baboons and monkeys will flow in Feb 2015, Pastor Bakare will see a different vision.

In retrospect, nobody should take this man seriously.
We still remember his many contradictory prophecies about OBJ. None came to pass.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by thewarrior72: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Fr. Mbaka has spoken the bitter truth, Pastor Kalejaiye did the same,Pastor Tunde Bakare has spilled his own bitter truth. Call them APC pastors just because they spoke the mind of the people against the government,I don't care. More real men of God are voicing out against the wicked and satanic government of Jonathan. PDP and Jonathan should start preparing to leave Aso Rock next month. Their end is near!!!
You cheap w'hore, don't u have shame, must u comment on every damn thread on nairaland? Do u sleep & wake up here?, don't u have work, family or even efulefu husband to keep u out of nairaland, for atleast 30minutes?..smh

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Eyepencil: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2015
emeka2847:

IS THAT WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TVC TO BE INCLUDED IN DSTV. MY NEIGHBOUR TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ALREADY. SO ONLY PRO-JONATHAN CHANNELS ARE ALLOWED FREE HAND.
LOST SHEEP
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by DonaldGenes(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Abok1:

Not the case...he's simply stating the obvious
I like your COMMENTS
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by lordcornel(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
This fellas above me una no dey sleep..chai!!! Even if na witches meeting sef
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by kayjasper(f): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Truth is bitter but it must be said.

Why is Channels gagging the Pastor? Can't he preach inside his own church again?

Please let sound men speak and let the intelligent ones pick wisdom from it.

#SaiBuhari

Let's chase these criminals and #terrorists out of Naija forever.

Have u seen this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Turning the Altar of God into Merchandise.

Too Bad.
Men of God must peach abou' what's the society whether we like it or not
Truth must be told

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Eyepencil: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
thewarrior72:
You cheap w'hore, don't u have shame, must u comment on every damn thread on nairaland? Do u sleep & wake up here?, don't u have work, family or even efulefu husband to keep u out of nairaland, for atleast 30minutes?..smh
MAYBE HE MARRIED TO AN IMPOTENT MAN OR MAYBE THE NIGGA IS GAY

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by sigmundfreud(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
superior1:

The church members aren't complaining
What do expect?
When they believe "the voice of the man, is the voice of God"
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Bokoharam:

This is one man who speaks from both sides of the tongue and claims that God has asked him to say so. From his comment against Buhari before 2007 elections, where others where he swore by God before saying them, to many other contradictory speeches, Bakare has shown that he is more carnal-
minded, worldly, political than spiritual.
Channels acted with professionalism. The electronic media are not an avenue to spew invectives, vendetta, ribaldry and irresponsibility!

Seriously, if Channels did that, it is absolutely unprofessional. They should be sued outta their skulls angry

So which news station really guarantees freedom of speech!?
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by rozayx5(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Fr. Mbaka has spoken the bitter truth, Pastor Kalejaiye did the same,Pastor Tunde Bakare has spilled his own bitter truth. Call them APC pastors just because they spoke the mind of the people against the government,I don't care. More real men of God are voicing out against the wicked and satanic government of Jonathan. PDP and Jonathan should start preparing to leave Aso Rock next month. Their end is near!!!

leave aso rock for who

the toronto general

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Right thing at the wrong location sir.
Ur comment is wrong on thiss very matter, if all the men of GOD had been saying this, we won't be having τhίs problem today & we all know τhίs man is stating the obvious truth

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by dacybersaint(m): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Eyepencil: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2015
kayjasper:
Truth is bitter but it must be said.

Why is Channels gagging the Pastor? Can't he preach inside his own church again?

Please let sound men speak and let the intelligent ones pick wisdom from it.

#SaiBuhari

Let's chase these criminals and #terrorists out of Naija forever.

Have u seen this?
WHO BE DIS OLD CARGO? MAKE U NO GO FIND BETA HUSBAND MARRY. AGADI

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

leave aso rock for who

the toronto general
Leave Aso rock for the betterment of τhίs country or ɣ☺u want nigeria to be like Somalia or Congo? τhίs one tompolo & dokunbo dey buy warship & guns here & there
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by rattlesnake(m): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
Turning the Altar of God into Merchandise.

Too Bad.
u dey go shurch ni? undecided
Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Eyepencil:
τhίs shows one of the problem we re having with the pro GEJ tout, calling somebody an old cargo saying his or her mind/opinion

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by kayjasper(f): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Eyepencil:

Open your mind and receive freedom.

#Change

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by rozayx5(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2015
taxyflo:

Leave Aso rock for the betterment of τhίs country or ɣ☺u want nigeria to be like Somalia or Congo? τhίs one tompolo & dokunbo dey buy warship & guns here & there

any pics of the warship or its just another beer parlour news undecided

The north must shed their born to rule mentality, unless even with the South West slaves they cant take us for a ride this time, we are wiser

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2015
thewarrior72:

No this is not cool.
Absolutely uncalled for

Yeah, someone can be on here, for 3660 hours non stop, it should not bug, or as with your case, infuriate anyone

8 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by kayjasper(f): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Eyepencil: WHO BE DIS OLD CARGO? MAKE U NO GO FIND BETA HUSBAND MARRY. AGADI

taxyflo:

τhίs shows one of the problem we re having with the pro GEJ tout, calling somebody an old cargo saying his or her mind/opinion

Oh dearie, please dont waste your time on him.
He is just an eyepencil without a mind of his own.
It will take just an ordinary sharpener to eliminate him.

He is a nobody!!

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by taxyflo: 1:21am On Jan 05, 2015
milychocs:

Seriously, if Channels did that, it is absolutely unprofessional. They should be sued outta their skulls angry

So which news station really guarantees freedom of speech!?
SMH
Channels seems to be partisan or something.
Why would they not BC something that is paid for & why would they come against freedom of speech just to see favour from τhίs govt?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment by Abagworo(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Christians and Muslims are uniting not for football match this time but to save Nigeria from Jonathan and his friends. I thank God for being a witness to the liberation of Nigeria from tribalism, corruption and religious intolerance. I am so sorry Jonathan happens to be the President when this wind of change is blowing. The beauty of internet is this Nigerian imminent revolution. I hope it will sweep across black Africa and we will get back our glory and respect.

God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.