Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,707 members, 7,855,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? (1016 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Shameless Couple Caught Displaying Unusual Affection In Public - Photos / How Ladies Handle Cheating In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by tzoracle: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
This has been a very puzzling issue to me for some time now.guys normally spend lots of cash,enter friendzone on purpose and do so many other stupid things to win the girl over,apart from seduction pls what other way does a female handle such

Yes I'm a guy
Its just out of curiosity
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by Mprex(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lets say they are yet to be confronted with the issue of an affection that is not reciprocated
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by tzoracle: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mprex:
Lets say they are yet to be confronted with the issue of an affection that is not reciprocated

Ps take this maturedly
I've actually rejected some girls who made the first advance in the past.so what your saying is not entirely true
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by gracile(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
she tells her friends, follows their advice and everyone's is good!

buh, when all odds fail.. we cry ourselves to sleep and life goes on cool

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
gracile:

fact!!!
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by tzoracle: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
gracile:

and here was I thinking that girls never take no for an answer
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by Olukokosir(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
forgetting
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by cyprus000: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by cyprus000: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
They hang transformergringrin...but sincerly speaking,they don't take it personal lyk we guyz do.normally we guyz shun her and move to d next one imediatly she sayz no while ladies use all they have to get the guy,no matter hw Long it takes.like one i met on watsapp...d gal na pest to my lyf,sori to say.
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by AJ01(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
I WAS HERE!
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
They usually spo!l my mum with gifts.....

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by tzoracle: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
cyprus000:
They hang transformergringrin...but sincerly speaking,they don't take it personal lyk we guyz do.normally we guyz shun her and move to d next one imediatly she sayz no while ladies use all they have to get the guy,no matter hw Long it takes.like one i met on watsapp...d gal na pest to my lyf,sori to say.

If na fyn girl u go still call am pest?
No lie o

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by cyprus000: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Y nairaland dey chang my typin na?
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by cyprus000: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
tzoracle:

If na fyn girl u go still call am pest?
No lie o
lolgringrin...if na beauty,d gal na angle but my prosps with her be say she too dey raw.imagin this afternoon,i ask her if she go church,ha riply be say "baby am honey,i need to feel u inside me".shoo! On sunday again,gal wey we recently know each oda oo!.my screen shot app dey give me prosps,if not i for snap the conversation but i can't show u ha pics...na f*cktard if i xpose her identity
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by tzoracle: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
cyprus000:
lolgringrin...if na beauty,d gal na angle but my prosps with her be say she too dey raw.imagin this afternoon,i ask her if she go church,ha riply be say "baby am honey,i need to feel u inside me".shoo! On sunday again,gal wey we recently know oo!.my screen shop app dey give me prosps,if not i for snap the conversation but i can't show u ha pics...na person if i xpose her identity

Lmao,and after they say girls don't like to do d deed
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by cyprus000: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
tzoracle:

Lmao,and after they say girls don't like to do d deed
lol...no mind dem,na pretenders dem be
Re: How Do Ladies Handle Unreplied Affection? by Mprex(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
tzoracle:

Ps take this maturedly
I've actually rejected some girls who made the first advance in the past.so what your saying is not entirely true
ok. Lets say very few ladies have the audacity to approach a guy no matter how much they are dying for him on the inside.

Those that do the wooing rarely gets turned down and those that are turned down resort to other means to reach their aim.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Read / My Babe's Friend Is Feeling Jealous, Because Of The Way I Treating My Babe / v+v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.