Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (17950 Views)

King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by sammyj: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Monkey no fine Him mama like am, thanks for the cry baby advise pdp bird of corrupt birds. I like my change the way they are, change all the way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
banki:

THE BIGGEST MISTAKe obj ever did was bringing in Goodluck to become vice president and president...am sure even him regrets it

16billion got missing under obj for power... how much got missing under babangida didn't jonathan go and prostrate to babangida last week calling him his father and leader, didn't PDP governors also go to the same obj.....

Ask yourself a simple question HAS JONATHAN FAILED YOU OR NOT?
u would've done better in enumerating da ways da president has failed...is it in da improved power sector,da improved education sector? Aint u guys witnessing da foundamental and possitive change at da agric ministry? It goes on n on,just that u guys already got a fixated mindset of never seeing anything gud'but da man due to God alone knows what! And i know u gonna squeal about da usual bulshiit about da security challenges now,go on..everyone knows thats got to do with folks who'd promised ungovernance yrs back n how things got outta hand n didnt go as planned..n if u think govtssgonna halt over that,or apply da brakes n reverse gears over some goddamm chibok bulshiit stories,then u have better start processing another thinking....
Talkin'bout visiting da devils,its all about politics,u guys shudnt've come up with it cos ur hands aint clean,so dont give me da ibb is da father bulshiit....
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:

As usual, utter fvcktàrd!
to hell with u loser,u're as usual insignificant, n no one is gonna go down with u n ur fellow losers..
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mo Abudu joins the queue of interviewers

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Sheenor: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
personal59:
I promise I won't be deceive until I hear what sambo gat to tell me I promise o

grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
I am also making a mistake if I go with the GEJ that says stealing is NOT corruption. It is obvious that his Government is full of looters and thieves if he can make that kind of statement boldly on national TV.

clemz88:
you are making a mistake then.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP's statement for ruling for 60 years is based on the fact that they have rigging machinery in place. I just wished that Fashola was chosen for APC instead of the islamic devil called Buhari that I am tending towards.

oziegbe2015:
my bro, u can see the pdp is begging to win back lagos, and apc is working hard not to loose it. This is how democracy should be, it all betters the citizery. Let nigerians replicate this in the fg, irrespective of what you think of its candidates. When pdp who says boastfully they would rule for 60yrs become opposition. They would treat us with respect
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by oziegbe2015: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
teeowl:
PDP's statement for ruling for 60 years is based on the fact that they have rigging machinery in place. I just wished that Fashola was chosen for APC instead of the islamic devil called Buhari that I am tending towards.

my bro this remains the best option, when apc gets to power men like fashola, fayemi, el rufai, osibanjo, dele momodu, desmond elliot have perfect chances of beign the new breed of politicians we want, since they would fully be in government corridors. Its better than the anenih, tukur, elechi, ahmadu ali,jang, lukman and other pot belle the pdp hope to be recylying for 20years and on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Ministers Are Practical, Energetic And Of Good Reputation~The Economist / NLC Reacts As FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal / INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.