Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ (627 Views)

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / Some Pastors Collected Money To Preach Against Buhari - Adams Oshiomhole / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 05, 2015
It is now very obvious that religion will not be used as a campaign tool in this coming elections as majority of nigerians are beginning to wake up to the reality that voting for an incompetent leader will not have you spared of his likely misrule just cos you both practice thesame religion. Below are what some christian pastors have to say about. Our christian president. [St][/St] [size=26pt]Pastor Sam Adeyemi[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJWAbPjLJOc&feature=youtu.be [size=26pt]Pastor Tunde Bakare[/size] http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SXez8f8KWOI [size=26pt]Father Mbaka[/size] http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-UR5g69sx9E
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by oduastates: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Nope.
They can see with their own eyes the increase in the number of church members,doing babbiallah with their begging bowls,at their front door.
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by musiwa97: 3:48am On Jan 05, 2015
I watch the video.
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by Funjosh(m): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2015
And you want me to watch these videos with my 15mb data
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by Flye: 4:56am On Jan 05, 2015
I will to get Dr Paul Enech of Dunamis gospel centre, his own is even worse because the president was on the sit that day when he hamered his government.
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by ofala(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar doesn't just have sound mind as a man if God but his second name is "Entrepreneurship"....Having related with very closely in an NGO few years back, I must say without mincing words, that he is never the sort of Pastor who will take such stance without thorough and insightful background checks.

****Nigerians are suffering...why must we allow sentiments to block our vision?....*****

Corruption is the ONLY problem we have in Nigeria today. Is President GEJ fighting it or ready to fight it? NO

Will GMB/OSINBAJO ticket fight it? YES!

We can do it......date is14th Feb....

Spread the word
Re: Videos From Some Pastors Concerning GEJ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Flye:
I will to get Dr Paul Enech of Dunamis gospel centre, his own is even worse because the president was on the sit that day when he hamered his government.
pls send me the link so that my friend called amadi collins aka collynzo9, an osu ibo, can watch too.

(1) (Reply)

Remember These As You Vote / Buhari Campaigns In Calabar [PHOTOS] / Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.