Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! (1432 Views)

Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year N'landers..please I need urgent advice. The last time my period came was on 10th nov,I saw light spotting on 24th&25th..period finally came on 31st/1st..after the 2nd day,my flow became really heavy and I have been passing really large jelly-like clots of blood. I don't know if the alcohol I took on the 2nd day has anything to do with it because this is the 2nd time am taking alcohol and my flow becomes heavy but not with large clots of blood. Please Doctors in Nairaland..help me with solutions to this problem cause its making me very uncomfortable..anticipating your replies..thanks!
Re: Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2015
There are quite a number of things that cause heavy menstrual bleeding. Considering your age and any other associated factor such as pain and frequency, the diagnosis may differ from what I'm thinking.
Make sure you go to a hospital where you will be properly examined. You can do me an email if you staynin lagos .
Re: Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2015
twoondei:
There are quite a number of things that cause heavy menstrual bleeding. Considering your age and any other associated factor such as pain and frequency, the diagnosis may differ from what I'm thinking.
Make sure you go to a hospital where you will be properly examined. You can do me an email if you staynin lagos .
I'll try and get to a hospital as soon as possible..I don't stay in Lagos but Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! by Kolade354(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
When we are warning you dont drink alchol and other sweet drink like maltina and fanta you wont hear.....................Heaven help those who help themself. You havnt see anything shebi you are seeing blood by the time you are seeing more than blood you will quit alcohol and other sweet things.
Re: Urgent!!!...heavy Period With Large Clots Of Blood..please Help! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Kolade354:
When we are warning you dont drink alchol and other sweet drink like maltina and fanta you wont hear.....................Heaven help those who help themself. You havnt see anything shebi you are seeing blood by the time you are seeing more than blood you will quit alcohol and other sweet things.
lol..you sound like my mum!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,one Of The Worst Places In The World To Be A Baby / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / I Need help My Anus Is Swollen���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.