Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power (776 Views)

Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by ShakaZullu(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Honestly I just realized that you can get the highest job in Nigeria without any certificate even common O level.

What message does Buhari and his party send to the students nationwide? That basic education doesn't matter?

So it means that i can walk into an oil company and just apply with a paid sworned affidavits.

Employer: hello mr Shaka thanks for applying in our company what are your qualifications.

Shaka: Bse in petrochemical engineering, Msc. In oil and gas management, Phd in quantum physics

Employer: wow that means you're the man for the job were are your certificates

Shaka: eeemmm my previous employer is with it but I have a sworn court affidavit with me.

Employer: Affidavit? Since when?

Shaka: Buhari used it to contest under Apc

Employer: WTF well we are not Apc, till you present your certificate until then mr man leave my Office.

So with this apc have taught many Nigerians that you don't need certificate to attain the highest job.

I thought they represents change and anti-corruption?
An anti-corruption that cannot follow a due process

Smh

Well

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by madridguy(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Lol....opposition @ highest level.
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by ShakaZullu(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
madridguy:
Lol....opposition @ highest level.

Imagine what they called change

A change that cannot start with itself
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by lordizak(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2015
you are a fool. buhari will deliver.
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by ShakaZullu(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2015
lordizak:
you are a fool. buhari will deliver.

He will deliver without even ordinary level certificate

I pity you because your mother is a fool

Maybe in you kindred he will deliver not in United Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by LRNZH(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2015
paulesh:
The Nigerian Custom is using this medium to.......

Thank you Nigerian Customs.

Let's discuss issues more important than the balderdash in the OP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by solmusdesigns: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
ShakaZullu:
Honestly I just realized that you can get the highest job in Nigeria without any certificate even common O level.

What message does Buhari and his party send to the students nationwide? That basic education doesn't matter?

So it means that i can walk into an oil company and just apply with a paid sworned affidavits.

Employer: hello mr Shaka thanks for applying in our company what are your qualifications.

Shaka: Bse in petrochemical engineering, Msc. In oil and gas management, Phd in quantum physics

Employer: wow that means you're the man for the job were are your certificates

Shaka: eeemmm my previous employer is with it but I have a sworn court affidavit with me.

Employer: Affidavit? Since when?

Shaka: Buhari used it to contest under Apc

Employer: WTF well we are not Apc, till you present your certificate until then mr man leave my Office.

So with this apc have taught many Nigerians that you don't need certificate to attain the highest job.

I thought they represents change and anti-corruption?
An anti-corruption that cannot follow a due process

Smh

Well

Gej till 2019

Eyah e pain am
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Killing The Nigerian Education Even Without Power by ShakaZullu(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Eyah e pain am
[/s]
more trash

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan / Extra! Extra!! Read All About The PDP Long List Of Corrupt People / Detention Of Odudu Ukpanah By Gov.akpabio - By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.