Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate (23844 Views)

The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Meself I tire for this my guy.showing certificates should not be that complex.me self Wey never work since I finish for university,I dey guide my certificates like small pikin.even sef,the rats for my house know where I keep my certificates.buhari go stubborn small ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by DaBullIT(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=18pt] WAEC , SSCE OR Primary SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE / i don't get it , Anyone who joins the Army can not have the same education as the civilian, the fact that he has M.Sc from a War College / Military School outside Nigeria is credible enough for me , the professor of Animals has not done anything good for anyone else since he got there, Educated Professors have lead us and we have seen what they can do , lets see what the so called Illiterates without SSCE or WAEC lead us , its time for change [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Show us your cert.....

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by AAlozie(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari may just be bidding his time. He wants to get the peoples' sympathy before surprising y'all with his certificate(s). Politics is a game of calculation.
Buhari's silence is golden cos I believe he will laugh best at last.

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari is not above the law.

Even an F9 parallel result is evidence that he was educated up to Secondary school level. If you have it then submit it.

But since he won't then it is obvious he doesn't have one worth keeping. If the military is to release the copies deposited with them we will see that it was only a primary school certificate and birth certificate which would have made him unqualified to gain admission into NDA in the first place.

Buhari is a semi illiterate and according to the constitution not competent to seek elective position.

Buhari is one of several dunces that Tafa Belawa flooded the military and civil service with in his northernizatoon agenda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Don taya 4 diz guy....

Abeg wer ma okro juice, did u prepare it wit biscuit bone? Mak i serve buhari, he did enuf enagy 2 witstand GEJ
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by shortgun(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Where is the certificate

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by softnipples(f): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari show us ur certs or go back to your cows! Period!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by donmalcolm21(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
blakky97:
why now? is this the first time hes contesting?
your certificates does not guarantee you getting a good job but it is a requirement for getting a job.

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari joined the Army through Corruption. He had no O'level certificate.

14 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmm na wa for 2015
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by PETERiCHY(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2015
SPINA101:
Our bus go soon full oo

Abi una CUP don full? angry

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Is Buhari Wife a Graduate? I mean for the past 30yrs has there been any added qualification to her CV? If so then let Buhari get court affidavit and use that of his wife. When two agree to Marry they become 1 not 2 again.
#BuhariWhereIsYourCertificate.

8 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Obasanjo and atiku should show is their own first or even a blind, deaf and dumb should rule naija
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by demelza: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
Buhari matter don tire me o. No certs and you wan rule over 170million people? shockedshockedshocked
We have a PhD holder in office now, what has he done with his certificates?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by PointB: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
It is becoming increasingly clear that General Buhari is an unlettered bigot; a semi-illiterate! APC is on their own in this issue, they are on a long thing!

For crying out loud what does it take to present a certificate?

10 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by hardbody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Nemo dat quid non habet

You cannot give what you don't or never had.

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Validated: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
We have a PhD holder in office now, what has he done with his certificates?

And you believe that what a PhD could not handle an illiterate will fare better?

BTW let him produce his certificates to start with. PERIOD

7 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by meforyou1(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari is a cow rearing nomad that jihadist ahmadu bello picked and pushed into the army without any questions. He is incompetent, he is unqualified for the office of the president of d federal republic of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by philips70(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
The APC and Buhari are giving PDP a non issue to fight about till the election day. Haven't you all noticed they have forgotten age and fundamentalist matter for a week now? Right from the presidential primaries APC has been dealing serious political blows on the PDP and this will continue till Feb 14th. Nice job, keep on the certificate fighting.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Jalubarika(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Mr. Semi-illiterate. Jamb for is Out.
grin
GEJ till my granny dances Sekem

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by fahren(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Certificate or no certificate, GEJ or GMB, no politician is worth dying for, lets shun pre and post election violence, #isaynotoelectoralviolence

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by larryjo1: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Thank God! We made it to 2015 As we all set out 2day, we wish u a glorious & blessed year, packed wit gr8 opportunuties.

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Jalubarika(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Kunnu drinking semi-illiterate. Jamb from is out.
Meanwhile, GEJ till my granny dances Sekem grin

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2015
philips70:
The APC and Buhari are giving PDP a non issue to fight about till the election day. Haven't you all noticed they have forgotten age and fundamentalist matter for a week now? Right from the presidential primaries APC has been dealing serious political blows on the PDP and this will continue till Feb 14th. Nice job, keep on the certificate fighting.

Was it the PDP that swore an affidavit in a federal court?

Buhari as usual has only himself to blame.

And for all of you supporting this man blindly seem to have forgotten the legacy of a universal education that Awo in his wisdom was able to grant his people.

Today with a fraudster and forger as a defacto political head, this is what you get. An Awo education plan is now being replaced with almajiri ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Whoever is unsatisfied with Buhari's position should go to court. Buhari has nothing to proof, the military should be the best legal entity to verify whether or not Muhammadu Buhari attained the necessary qualifications.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Whoever is unsatisfied with Buhari's position should go to court. Buhari has nothing to proof, the military should be the best legal entity to verify whether or not Muhammadu Buhari attained the necessary qualifications.

Shatap.

9 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by hansad: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Which kain controversy still rages over Buhari's certificate? Now the Rule of Law has taken over. If INEC or Nigeria's constitution stipulates that before a person stands as presidential candidate in Nigeria, that person must possess First or/and Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Buhari must present ORIGINAL COPIES of the required certificates to INEC before he qualifies to contest the next presidential elections.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Housing(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
At least he knows that stealing is corruption
GMB I will vote
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Iykopee(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:

^^^ dont u have shame in ur eyes? A presidential aspirant cudnt boast of secondary school certificate yet, u have no issues with that. The change we clamour for starts here.

9 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
The minister added that if Buhari did not have certificate to show, he should voluntarily withdraw from the presidential race.

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by kristisking(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2015
End of the road for Buhari.No room for an illiterate in the Nigeria political system.GMB supporters tell him to go for his SSCE.There is no way a blind man can lead people with good sights.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable / NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.