Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate (23840 Views)

The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by paulemi(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
We have a PhD holder in office now, what has he done with his certificates?
You sef reason am: if a PhD holder can do this badly as you posit, what magic are you then expecting from one that doesn't even have his ssce? Hey, This is the seat of presidency we're talking here. We've only got one Nigeria we can call our own, we've got to respect and magnify that seat of the first citizen.

I'm still hoping Buhari has something to show us anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by xcolanto(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
I remember vividly when these hay pee cee goons were questioning GEJ's phd students, classmates and colleagues. The presidential team was quick to show proof with facts to the shame of propagandist. Well, the tables have turned on the haters of Nigerians future and it isn't looking so good for them.

It rilly sucks to be an HaY pee cee and b.o.k.ohari supporter right now grin

7 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
The military should explain the credentials that was used by Buhari to enroll and the ones he acquired while in service. Did the military say he didn't meet the minimum requirement? He has made his submission backed by court affidavit, whoever have objection should go to either APC, INEC hq, the military or the court. I ask again, did Buhari breach the constitution?

This is not military case ..they are not contesting Anu election here

The onus is on the man that is contesting not army ..does he want army to speak for him

He might have entered with fake result ..he should present certificate.. this is simple

5 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Babare(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
demelza:
We have a PhD holder in office now, what has he done with his certificates?

Oga contribute like a progressive, and stop asking questions that even primitive men of the 9th century wouldn't ask...

The constitution says a secondary school cert is the MINIMUM qualification. It is also the minimum qualification for Army Tradesmen admission... We know your 'Sai Buhari' didn't see a university, at least let him show us his O'level.

Or did he ronz his army admission

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

The last time I checked it wasn't a stark illiterate

Can he just present his certificate

This is just a simple thing

Why complications

I ask a simple question that all, what are d constitutional qualifications for contesting for d post in Nigeria, cuz i was so surprise when u said Fashola does not meet d requisite constitutional qualifications
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
paulemi:

You sef reason am: if a PhD holder can do this badly as you posit, what magic are you then expecting from one that doesn't even have his ssce? Hey, This is the seat of presidency we're talking here. We've only got one Nigeria we can call our own, we've got to respect and magnify that seat of the first citizen.

I'm still hoping Buhari has something to show us anyway.

If buhari contested or contest without certificate.. its symbolical

It is talking that urs pointless been educated and that will be a very very bad example and preceding precedence for the young mind and also frustrating for lecturer

We need role models not rogue models

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:

I ask a simple question that all, what are d constitutional qualifications for contesting for d post in Nigeria, cuz i was so surprise when u said Fashola does not meet d requisite constitutional qualifications

Who said so ?

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by hansad: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2015
osebe:
Have we degenerated to the point where we support a candidate without a common O'level certificate? I was even made to get another certificate as a Bsc holder in America in order to work there as a professional...talk less of not having a common O'level certificate.The society won't even give me audience.Imagine this happening in a well civilised nation.It's a shame my people! A time when we should be promoting good values, we are promoting illiteracy all in a bid to stamp our support for a political candidate whose aspiration to rule over a nation endowed with intellectuals like Fashola can't even meet the requisite constitutional qualifications to contest the 2015 election. #GEJtill2019
Baba Awo provided free education to his subjects, some of them that benefited are allowing ethnic or religious bigotry to push them join almajiri culture. APC has now indirectly admitted that Buhari has no O Level Certificate. APC now says that somebody could go to school but come out without any certificate. And that person is qualified to be president of a country in this 21st century. For short, APC and its suppoters are sent by god of thunder to take everybody in Nigeria back to the stone age. Religious zealotry and ethnic bigotry are in the details.

6 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by HopeAlive14(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2015
E be like say this "goodluck" go continue to follow this Goodluck to the end o.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by HzRF(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:

He Failed MISERABLY, guy!!! Simple!!

That is why APC Screenning committee is now telling you that even if pesin fail im final exam, as long as that pesin enter that 'level' 1st, that pesin 'qualify' as graduate grin grin..

Breeze don blow; Fowl anus dey shine for sun
Lolzz
The members of the screening committee suppose to be mentally and educationally screened
How can a final year drop out and a graduate equal in educational ranking... Many are mad few are roaming about

5 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Na wa for you o bros! I am yet to see how Buhari fall short of the minimum requirement
taharqa:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...................................

Laugh wan killiiiiiiiii meeeee o. Somebodi plzzzz hold me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

I mean I don't like APC one bit; in fact I almost detest them. But this is EMBARASSING. I come dey Shame for them small cheesy cheesy

Wia my frnd barcanista or even omenka sef. I summon una. Make una come see o. APC just CONFIRMED that una Lord and Master, una god and 'redeemer', una apostle of 'shangee', no get common secondary skul certificate. Say im FAIL Secondary skul, come dey LIE LIE sinceccc small pikin....

Hehehehehehehehehehdhehehehehe...........

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:

Am not saying his hand re clean Ok, but just thinking y is dis just surfacing now this sud have being thrash out a long time ago at least dis not d first time he is contesting. My question is what did he use to contest when he did?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
HzRF:

Lolzz
The members of the screening committee suppose to be mentally and educationally screened
How can a final year drop out and a graduate equal in educational ranking... Many are mad few are roaming about

It is called drifting ..the roamers are drifters

Lol

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
WAEC , SSCE OR Primary SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE / i don't get it , Anyone who joins the Army can not have the same education as the civilian, the fact that he has M.Sc from a War College / Military School outside Nigeria is credible enough for me , the professor of Animals has not done anything good for anyone else since he got there, Educated Professors have lead us and we have seen what they can do , lets see what the so called Illiterates without SSCE or WAEC lead us , its time for change

which Msc??

where is the certificate??

you apc guys think we are kids that can be fooled, Osinbajo a Professor of Law playing 2nd fiddle to a cattle rearer SMH for the South West

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who said so ?

So sorry I actually misquoted u.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by PointB: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Maybe he had Almajir education, which he used to enroll into the military. Well, who wan't wants a brainwashed almajiri as president? Definitely not me!

Show us your certificate Mr. Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by rozayx5(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
philips70:
The APC and Buhari are giving PDP a non issue to fight about till the election day. Haven't you all noticed they have forgotten age and fundamentalist matter for a week now? Right from the presidential primaries APC has been dealing serious political blows on the PDP and this will continue till Feb 14th. Nice job, keep on the certificate fighting.

no blow is bigger than a blow sent from toronto wink

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by flexing11(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
am co*fused abt dis w*ole episode,,,,i ti*k bu*ari is *ot a better perso* to co*te*d wit gej,,bu*ari we be worst,a stro*g fa*atic a*d sadist,,,,,,
commo* certificate is a problem to produce,,,a fedreratio* wit pple of capabilities a*d i*tellituals, u wa*t to lead us bt *o certificate,u better go a*d lead ur 150cows i* ur viilage,
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by rozayx5(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...................................

Laugh wan killiiiiiiiii meeeee o. Somebodi plzzzz hold me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

I mean I don't like APC one bit; in fact I almost detest them. But this is EMBARASSING. I come dey Shame for them small cheesy cheesy

Wia my frnd barcanista or even omenka sef. I summon una. Make una come see o. APC just CONFIRMED that una Lord and Master, una god and 'redeemer', una apostle of 'shangee', no get common secondary skul certificate. Say im FAIL Secondary skul, come dey LIE LIE sinceccc small pikin....

Hehehehehehehehehehdhehehehehe...........

barcanista and Father Mbaka have something in common, talking from both sides of the mouth

all the while he never knew he was defending someone he is more educated and smarter than for President

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by XRAY21(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2015
jamilkb:
He ruled us before, and now he can do it better, We want Change not his Certificate, even if he has no certificate he is better than the clueless P. lipsrsealed
#CHANGE
#BuhariOsinbajo2015 grin

But na bad thing to show us his certificate

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Bros, leadership goes beyond acquiring certificates. Buhari may not be as educated as we are, but he possess an excellent leadership ability
rozayx5:

barcanista and Father Mbaka have something in common, talking from both sides of the mouth

all the while he never knew he was defending someone he is more educated and smarter than for President
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by philips70(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

no blow is bigger than a blow sent from toronto wink

You better get Truckpusher to help you find a helper job in the creek now. This job is winding up. Your masters in Nairaland knows that and they are already looking for alternatives. Truckpusher is already working as a helper in Seplat. Stay here and be ranting till they will fill all available chances.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Baddestguyp(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
haibe:
No matter what, Jonathan won't still win come Feb 14. Na now una remember say im no get certificate abi, dumb people, as if the certificate determines how well he will rule. If that's the case someone that read zoology should not be a leader at all not to talk of president.

GMB till. .........
the constitution clearly defines that the certificate is needed. or are u saying we should ignore the Nigerian constitution let him provide the certificate, it shouldnt be a big deal if he has one

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by HzRF(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

It is called drifting ..the roamers are drifters

Lol
Lolzz

Na formula 1?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by taharqa: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
The military should explain the credentials that was used by Buhari to enroll and the ones he acquired while in service. Did the military say he didn't meet the minimum requirement? He has made his submission backed by court affidavit, whoever have objection should go to either APC, INEC hq, the military or the court. I ask again, did Buhari breach the constitution?

My frnd, stop digging the hole. Can't you see: the more you dig, the deeper you go in? Come out before it too late, guy....

....see, take this Rope; weave it round your arm pit. Pull!!! Just come out already...

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by D9ty7(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Anikulhapo:
WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT THIS CERT SEF,THE ARMY SAID THEY ARE WITH A COPY OF HIS CERT,PIDPIGS ARE STILL INSISTING ON SEEING HIS ORIGINAL CERT COS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO STOPPING THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL WHICH CANNOT WORK...GMB/PYO TILL SAMBO PRODUCES HIS ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIED CERTIFICATES@LEAST,BUHARI HAS A PHOTOCOPY OF HIS OWN!
Well, I don't think the millitary said they have Buhari's certificate or anything. All they said was that, they have everyone's records, either serving or retired. There is possibility that Buhari's certificate, even the photocopy is not with them. Just saying tho.
I think Buhari should request for his papers from the millitary if truly he has one. I am not taking sides, but according the the millitary, upon request and if due process is followed, you can get you papers/certificate or wareva.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2015
HzRF:

Lolzz

Na formula 1?

No they have graduated to formulae 2.0 racing

Lol

Drifters on course

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:

So sorry I actually misquoted u.
But still your postulations and submissions are wrong anyway

But do you think it is wise for him not to present his certificate for sighting

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by benshow33: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Certificate news!

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
D9ty7:

Well, I don't think the millitary said they have Buhari's certificate or anything. All they said was that, they have everyone's records, either serving or retired. There is possibility that Buhari's certificate, even the photocopy is not with them. Just saying tho.
I think Buhari should request for his papers from the millitary if truly he has one. I am not taking sides, but according the the millitary, upon request and if due process is followed, you can get you papers/certificate or wareva.

Lord Rahl will need his journey book to get the certificates ..whose blood will he use for the ink

Yeye just de smell anyhow

A beg show your certificate joor.. acoustic APC tell am

But were they hypnotised when the selected Buhari

I pity anarchist Amaechi though
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by pat077: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / The Coming War Over Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.