Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,281 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Sermon 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sermon 1 (430 Views)

10 Funny Ways People Sleep During Sermon / SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / My Sermon 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sermon 1 by bingbagbo(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2015
“You once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is
now at work in the sons of disobedience — among whom we all once lived
in the passions of our flesh” (Eph. 2:2–3a)
What's all these picture upload rubbish ?
If you are beautiful, you ve got a mirror at home dont you?
Look at yourself and admire in your closet at home. Show your so-called beauty to your husband or wife...the crave for complement of your looks amounts to INFERIORITY COMPLEX. YES, you are all suffering from inferiority complex!!!!
Instead of you concentrating on the your imperishable (your spirit), you are rather spending time and money decorating the flesh which is bound for maggots. Wise up brethren, wise up!!!
Dont you know your flesh is your enemy?
Our enemy, Satan, has a “fifth column” inside of us that cooperates with him in his battle against us. What is Satan’s “fifth column”? It is our sinful nature which the Bible calls “the flesh.”

Can you imagine using those bandwiths you have to spread the gospel which Jesus charged us in Mark CHapter 16....Yet you claim to be a Christian...Repent!! Repent!!! Repent!!!
Nobody wants to see your so-called beauty or good looks. We want to hear God's word. RUBBISH!!!

God bless you!!
Re: My Sermon 1 by bingbagbo(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Galatians 5:19-21, "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry,
witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions,
heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like

(1) (Reply)

( / Cultivate A Lifestyle Of Waiting On The Lord / The Peacemaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.