Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Advice Me Please Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me Please Am Confused (626 Views)

I Am Confused. Please Help / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please Am Confused by intercom: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=32pt]I was Advice to remove this story. tx[/size]
Re: Advice Me Please Am Confused by Ewizard(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Seek advice from ur father... And ur mom too. Its more honorable!
Not here!
Re: Advice Me Please Am Confused by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:
Seek advice from ur father... And ur mom too. Its more honorable!
Not here!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please Am Confused by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Bro u are a wise man, first seek mom n dad tot on dis, but pls don't rush into marriage, make sure u are atleast standing strong in terms of finance
Re: Advice Me Please Am Confused by Youngsage: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2015
*sighs*

About the marriage part... Why the hurry? Are you under pressure to get married? It mustn't be June this year, or is it? It could be much later, when you are fully ready. You don't seem ready to me undecided
Attend to other pressing issues first.
@ bolded, I don't know, I cannot say if you're correct or not?! If selling the house seems right, then you should be able to take the decision yourself.
But I don't get you, you said you remembered you had a house, and then this house is the same place you're living presently? lol.
intercom:
[size=16pt]I have a challenge which i want your good advice please,
i am the senior son of my father, he is back home not working presently, depends on my effort to support him, I am of age to get married but have a lot of family responsibilities which includes, (1) my dad depends on me, although mum does a little farming to support the house. (2) my younger one need to go to school or training (handwork) as going to school for now may be little bit tough. (3) I want to get marry.
After looking at this situation, I remember i have a property. a low cost house (at one of the villages in Abuja) that If i dispose it, it will help me with money to setup up a little business for my dad (to make him not always calling on me), also to use part of the money to send my brother to hand-work training, also use part to get another rentage somewhere close to the town and the remaining part to include it in my marriage plain which is (june) this year.
the point is this, the house i own in one of the villages is where am living presently, I want to dispose it to settle the above mentioned list which if i don't it will still be there waiting for me. pls advice me if am not correct.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Nigerian Kid Authors (Your Child Too Can Be One) / 15 Parent's Attitudes Towards Kids That Causes Bad Behaviors / To All Mothers All Over The World,we Say; HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.