Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? (603 Views)

Do "Virgin Guys" Exist? / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
From what i have seen in my vicinity,Once a virgin guy have a good paying job,a nice apartment and a good car,the next thing on his mind is marriage. My past presdo in Altar boys recently got married @ 26. fellow nairalanders,why is this so?
Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by justmag(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Well! Only if they are made in nigeria.
Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by johncreek: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Go and ask Yerima
Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by immortalvoices(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmm oga leave virgin alone biko
Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by Hazardd(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
question for the gods...
Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
They marry early because they want to experience what they've been missing all the while.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by critique101(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know a virgin guy who got married at 23. You guys are already having premarital sex that's why it is easy for you to marry at 40. Dont condemn such guys cos they are doing the right thing. Instead ask God to give you the grace to do the same so u can make heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Do Virgin Guys Marry Early? by motherlode: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
It simply because they don't want to be in that particular hole most fornicating guys find themselves!

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely Not In Love With Her But My Ex / What Is The True Meaning Of 'marriage Should Be Honored; Bed Undefiled? / A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.