Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers (60330 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by donmalcolm21(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
THE ONLY TING YOUR LECTURER PRESIDENT DID WAS TO DO A TRAIN WHICH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WERE SPENT ON, DIFFERENT ALLOCATIONS TO DIFFERENT POCKETS,
the train is affordable and its not a free ride. My son *beware of free food cos there is no free food even in America*
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by robinsoncrosoe: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari has said his own.pls hear mine and decide who to vote for

1.I am going to give each male a wife

2.Buy a car for everyone

3.Build a good house for everyone
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Blackkie:
Nigerians do not need hand-outs. They need industries that will offer them full time employment.
What can N5,000 do for a family in month?

Biko ju ya

A beg ask am

Illiteracy no good

3 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
jeflexy:
how long will you continue giving them free meals

As long as recurrent expenditure budget including quasi-fiscal activities and contingent liabilities are well kept and maintained below 25%, they would be fine...................More though

Having that Prof as a VP should be an advantage to Buhari administration if elected or probably ask for my assistance if I would be available though; at your service as a minister of finance( I ll do it for charity and nairaland sake)

It is achievable and could equally be productive in terms of generating employments(Welfare offices in 36 states-Graduates,diploma holders and casual workers). Imagine how many Nigerian graduates that would be taken off LABOUR MARKET.

Welfare package has always been part of government responsibility............. UK, US and other developed countries have welfare systems that are being well managed.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by BraniacX(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
While GEJ and PDP are concerned with stealing from the poor people, Muhammadu Buhari is concerned with providing welfare packages for the masses

Like seriously, how naïve and gullible are you?

Have you asked how he is going to achieve this and for how long he'll keep it up and what the ramifications are in a capitalist economy or do you think the Nigerian economy operates on utopian ideals or that money grows on trees? This is indeed laughable and reeks of economic ignorance but unfortunately for buhari, some of us are betteR educated though a large many obviously aren't.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by braine(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
logica:
Yay! Al Majiri system. Meaning most of our money will be spent on the hoards of Al Majiris in the North.

Would you say same if they spend the money on you and your tribe?? Well, it is their money too.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
donmalcolm21:
the train is affordable and its not a free ride. My son *beware of free food cos there is no free food even in America*

Buhari will give us free wives

You no like Hausa girls grin
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by sonssyo: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Blackkie:
Does Nigerians generally look like Almajiri?

dont mind him, he want us to eat frm d crumbs under his table. dat devil is a bastard
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Donmichaelz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin What should we expect from a primary six dropout. angry angry angry angry
give me your drug your royal highness
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
FolarinLondon:

As long as recurrent expenditure budget including quasi-fiscal activities and contingent liabilities are well kept and maintained below 25%, they would be fine...................More though

Having that Prof as a VP should be an advantage to Buhari administration if elected or probably ask for my assistance if I would be available though; at your service as a minister of finance( I ll do it for charity and nairaland sake)

It is achievable and could equally be productive in terms of generating employments(Welfare offices in 36 states-Graduates,diploma holders and casual workers). Imagine how many Nigerian graduates that would be taken off LABOUR MARKET.

Welfare package has always been part of government responsibility............. UK, US and other developed countries have welfare systems that are being well managed.

It is a lazy man that seeks free food
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EdwinOse: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
This man lacks basic knowledge of economics and financial management. How on earth is he going to fund it. Huge joke!

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
braine:

Would you say same if they spend the money on you and your tribe?? Well, it is their money too.

We Igbos will reject it

It is an insult to our culture

4 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Kororugged: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
EasternLeopard:

[s]If you guys want free food, go and revive your dead cocoa business for that

Our oil won't be used to organise Owambe and Raka Dede

Wealth creation and not Wealth sharing

We are not amaljiri[/s]s

Shallow mind

Nigerian resources will not be used to promote the never ending drug smuggling largely carried out by a particular ethnic group in this country.

We want Change!

Under Buhari, Nigerians will have equal opportunities and a safety net if they are struggling.

Nigerians are tired of winning the Prisoner's World Cup in Malaysia/ Chinese/ India/ SA/ Prisons largely populated by one ethnic group in Nigeria undecided

We want to give our youths the opportunity to have a life.

Go and get your PVC and vote GMB

No more badluck for Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by donmalcolm21(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
While GEJ and PDP are concerned with stealing from the poor people, Muhammadu Buhari is concerned with providing welfare packages for the masses
barcanista, I thought with your level of education you can diffrentiate bullshit from reality. Those thread that Gej goofed, I stay away from making comments there so that I lose my PERSON while trying to condole someone's mistake
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by xeleb(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
oshyno:
If these are the way this man is going to campain then he is more clueless than I thought.
I mean how can u promise all that without giving us how u want to achieve all that. Maybe he thinks we are all semi illitrates.

GMB how do u do all that and how do u intend to sustain them With all price falling.
idiota, use your brain , what have you and family achieve with your certificate, pauper so poor and dont know where next meal will, i rather be illiterate and become a governor, minister, nnpc chairman , ptdf chairman, which stupid father cannot even be a council, calling someone illiterate yet he was schooled in usa, india etc in which your dumb pres dont even leave his region for education, why the sudden noise d man be contesting no hullabalu no that is almost certain, una dey fear y nt bring it d 3 previous occasion
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by princeisoDeLaw(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dis guy should go wit fake promises or his he nt from desame party dat said education is nt for d poor when fashola increase lasu skul fee to 200plus and letter brings it down when election is approcing?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Bifwoli: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari preaching the toxic gospel of northern Nigeria -dependency .

GEJ preaching the exemplary southern gospel -hard work,no free lunch,no culture of dependency.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
EasternLeopard:

If you guys want free food, go and revive your dead cocoa business for that

Our oil won't be used to organise Owambe and Raka Dede

Wealth creation and not Wealth sharing

We are not amaljiris
believe me you even die b4 buhari even have time to deal wt ur pple and ur useless oil. After election, ur pple will like to joke wt general ba? Ok, it will take less than 1wk b4 nigerian army go wipe ur generation out. U tink ppls general go tolorate you rodent like how otuoke mumu r sponsoring bh?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Freiburger(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
sonssyo:

teach me how to fish , dont give me fish. mr promiser
You weren't taught how to fish either, we withnessed the longest ASUU strike under this administration.

Why not say it like this, teach me how to a steal fish, dont give me fish grin
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by oma2dora: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
If any one believes this man, then d person is likely to believe anything. Pls can someone tell him dat we r not fools. We may be poor but definitely not in thinking. How can make those promises, from where does he intend to get the money from especially now dat our oil price is going down, how does he intend to tackle other problems dat is facing us like infrastructure, agriculture and many more. He should bring something else to the table and not this "dat is if he has another thing to present" .
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue cool shocked sad angry grin grin wink smiley cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin wink wink smiley cry kiss[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed tongue cool cool sad shocked angry grin[center][/center] wink smiley
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by jtina(f): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin What should we expect from a primary six dropout. angry angry angry angry

Buhahahhahahaaha
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
donmalcolm21:
barcanista, I thought with your level of education you can diffrentiate bullshit from reality. Those thread that Gej goofed, I stay away from making comments there so that I lose my PERSON while trying to condole someone's mistake
So you don't believe in welfarism?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Tas4life(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
hmmm...make this guy no talk pass himself o,
i don't want much from you...just send GEJ to kiri kiri and am ok
lols guy u bad oo i hail u bro.
obiZEAL:
obiZEAL:
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by demola9: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
We need a change and gej promise everything and nothing is done only on paper.people of nigeria.we need change and stop religion and ethnic. Pls
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by onwai1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin what about Free WAEC Certificate 4 all northern cattle reares?smh

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
believe me you even die b4 buhari even have time to deal wt ur pple and ur useless oil. After election, ur pple will like to joke wt general ba? Ok, it will take less than 1wk b4 nigerian army go wipe ur generation out. U tink ppls general go tolorate you rodent like how otuoke mumu r sponsoring bh?

When we are through with the soldiers we will proceed to your region and decimate it

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Laudable programs.

This shows a responsible govt

In sane countries there is a welfare package for the poor in the society

Thank you Buhari for proving once again you are the leader we need unlike that animal in fedora hat currently in ArseHole rock[/size]

One word to describe you. "Ode"

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kororugged:

Shallow mind

Nigerian resources will not be used to promote the never ending drug smuggling largely carried out by a particular ethnic group in this country.

We want Change!

Under Buhari, Nigerians will have equal opportunities and a safety net if they are struggling.

Nigerians are tired of winning the World Cup in Malaysia and Chinese Prisons largely populated by one ethnic group in Nigeria undecided

We want to give our youths the opportunity to have a life.

Go and get your PVC and vote GMB

No more badluck for Nigerians

Lazy people seek free food house car and wives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by sonssyo: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freiburger:

You weren't taught how to fish either, we withnessed the longest ASUU strike under this administration.

Why not say it like this, teach me how to steal fish, dont give me fish grin

here is a graduate of unn, originally meant to graduate 2003 ,ended up in 2004.is it goodluck ?small boy
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by braine(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
EasternLeopard:

We Igbos will reject it

It is an insult to our culture

And what 'culture' is that? I've never seen Igbos rejecting such government freebies.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari cancelled feeding in Nigerian Universities during his time as Head of State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.