Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn (5291 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Hereoesreallife(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
In the wake of new revelations of graft against her, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, Nigeria's disgraced former Minister of Petroleum, has continued to send emissaries to beg President Muhammadu Buhari for a reprieve over allegations of embezzlement for which she is being investigated. Over the weekend, reliable presidency sources told The Abuja Inquirer, that the former minister has reached out to "some close, personal friends" of the President to beg him to reign in the security agencies and give her a soft landing.

In return, the Minister is offering to refund Two Billion US Dollars and to cooperate with federal officials in tracing looted funds that have been siphoned abroad by her various cronies. We gathered that the President would...

Read full details here: http://www.heroesreallife.com/2016/05/shocking-diezani-begs-buhari-offers-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 9:56am On May 03, 2016
FTC
... Seun I Don pm u my Acc number.... I dey wait for alert, cheesy grin..

Oya..Dab. wink
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2016
ok. Saw dis news on Abuja inquiry on Channels TV newspaper headlines dis morning.

If dis news is true, and d source is accurate, it is a welcome developmet.

If the money is up to 95% of estimated loot by Dieziani, i will suggest Buhari accept d money and give her soft landing.

To me, d idea of treating everybody equally as justice does not exist on earth and does not also exist in Heaven.

It benefits Nigeria to collect the money and move on if dis news is true than wasting time and energy on court cases.

But if D federal govt believe d $2bn is too small, FG can ask her to return a higher amount FG believe is what she looted. And she should be given suspended sentence.

To me, it is a win win solution.

Atleast even if she doesnt go to Jail, she need suspended sentence banning her from public office and politics 4 life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Smartgos(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2016
If she indeed stole it, there is no need to beg, JUST RETURN OUR STOLEN YAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by talktonase(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2016
OMG...This deziani get mind oh! if she is willing to return 2billion dollars I wonder how much she stole in total?

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by petrov10: 10:02am On May 03, 2016
heroesrealife.com ? Op where is you source

lies

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by benedictnsi(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2016
talktonase:
OMG...This deziani get mind oh! if she is willing to return 2billion dollars I wonder how much she stole in total?

So you don't even know what her case was all about
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 10:03am On May 03, 2016
Just keep the lies comming!! I can bet you all the monies Diezani has seen in her entire life is no where close to $2billion. Anyway just keep the news comming,the zombies need something to masturbate on

12 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by chiefolododo(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2016
My brother 2bn is too small oo
kcnwaigbo:
Just keep the lies comming!! I can bet you all the monies Diezani has seen in her entire life is no where close to $2billion. Anyway just keep the news comming,the zombies need something to masturbate on

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by DesChyko: 10:07am On May 03, 2016
Lol.. These people reminds me of when I was still a kid, playing with my friends. We'll be mentioning currencies like say na child's play. $2bn bawo?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by ikennaoma(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
[b][/b]$2bn. Wat on earth will sm1 be doing with that kind of money. Maybe she want to bribe her way to heaven.¿¿¿ undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Bondesniger(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
why do you steal when you don't have the gut to keep it. shameful
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
chiefolododo:
My brother 2bn is too small oo

Are you really sure you know the value of $2billion? The same amount Buhari travelled to china to borrow is what you expect a single individual to have? Even if she looted the entire money meant for her ministry in a year,she still won't have up to $2billion!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by chiefolododo(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Is it the same amount ? Me I don't know oo
kcnwaigbo:

Are you really sure you know the value of $2billion? The same amount Buhari travelled to china to borrow is what you expect a single individual to have? Even if she looted the entire money meant for her ministry in a year,she still won't have up to $2billion!!
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Topccy007: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
Error
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by 989900: 10:22am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

1. I doubt the story.

2. $2b is a 'lotttttttt' of money.

3. It is a very, very easy possibility for her to divert over $2b as minister of petroleum, if she has the cooperation of her president, minister of finance, and CBN governor -- over 4 years, very easy.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2016
Iro ni o

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by orisa37: 10:25am On May 03, 2016
Accept Three Billion Dollars plus her other promises and forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Beremx(f): 10:26am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
how do you know? are you her personal accountant?

mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Scholes007(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2016
The propaganda machine handling this diezani case has PHD in lies and it's related cases.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 10:40am On May 03, 2016
989900:

1. I doubt the story.

2. $2b is a 'lotttttttt' of money.

3. It is a very, very easy possibility for her to divert over $2b as minister of petroleum, if she has the cooperation of her president, minister of finance, and CBN governor -- over 4 years, very easy.
Anyone with $2billion in his/her account would be amongst the richest people on earth!! Only a certified fool would believe this story

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Anyone with $2billion in his/her account would be amongst the richest people on earth!! Only a certified fool would believe this story

Implying she would put all the money in one account
Implying she will declare stolen fund as her own asset
Implying she would dump all the money her main account
Implying you need to appear on Forbes list to be a billioniare
Implying some of those cash aren't stucked in empty apartment in ABj
Implying some of those funds haven't been used to acquire properties abroad under a psudo-name

You think like a poor man to be honest. (But You certainly dont think like a criminal though) and thats a good thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Stalwert: 11:07am On May 03, 2016
waiting for a more credible source
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nbote(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2016
Una no dey tire with this una superstory news?? Last week una claim say dem collect her watch of point kini million, seize point billion, last year and earlier dis year una claim she returned point billions.. It's obvious d only place dis corruption fight is happening is in the media.. Beg ko, dash ni...

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by 989900: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Roughly $500 billion passed through that ministry alone between 2011-2015.

Maybe it doesn't have to be in his/her account.

I guess you probably also think Bill Gates is the richest man on earth.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by 989900: 11:19am On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Implying she would put all the money in one account
Implying she will declare stolen fund as her own asset
Implying she would dump all the money her main account
Implying you need to appear on Forbes list to be a billioniare
Implying some of those cash aren't stucked in empty apartment in ABj
Implying some of those funds haven't been used to acquire properties abroad under a psudo-name

You think like a poor man to be honest. (But You certainly dont think like a criminal though) and thats a good thing.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by hedonistic: 11:29am On May 03, 2016
989900:

I guess you probably also think Bill Gates is the richest man on earth.
cheesy

If he isnt, then I'd like to know who is, and how you know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Dcanio: 11:35am On May 03, 2016
Which bank dy my dy cs last time it was $90b nw it's $2b y do APC like causing confusion

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by TheNextAce: 11:41am On May 03, 2016
Diezani na boss for this film. But actor no de die

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by 989900: 11:42am On May 03, 2016
hedonistic:

If he isnt, then I'd like to know who is, and how you know for sure.

I can tell you over 5 people recently dead or still alive richer than he is, but you'll only go ahead refering to mainstream sources for info which won't cut it.

I'll help you with a starightforward one though (one you can verify easily): Ghadaffi: Sold more oil than the whole of Nigeria for over 40 years as a dictator, in a coutry with a population of just 3 million people which grew to a little over 6 million people at the time of his death -- do the math.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by greatiyk4u(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Sincere ignorance is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by olayincar(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2016
talktonase:

total
have we forget about 18billion dollars !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed / PDP Mocks Buhari Over 'failed' Abuja Rally / Presidency, APC Plotting To Intimidate, Annex Judiciary – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.