Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka (1212 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by SolutionsGuy: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
In the past few days, the video of renowned Enugu priest, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, titled “From Goodluck to Badluck” has been the most trending. Surprisingly, the presidential spokespersons, popularly nicknamed ‘Jonathan attack dogs’ have not responded. It is widely known that anybody who crossed President Jonathan’s path with comments or statements criticizing his administration will be vehemently vituperated by one or more of Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe and Reno Omokri (even if the critic is a toddler).

Four days down the line, there is no direct reply by the PDP, or the Media and Publicity Secretary. This leaves me with possible reasons why the presidency may or will not reply Fr Mbaka.

It is a critical time and they don’t want to lose points any further. Catholic Church is like a family and any personal attack on the Rev. Fr. by the presidential aides will tear the South-East (highly catholic populated) even further. You will see even those Catholics who do not support Mbaka’s message turn around to hate any external person that will condemn the man of God on the New Year message. Catholic is a family and even with their differences and misunderstanding they will always come together to fight an external enemy. The GEJ advisers must have learnt from what happened to Ohakim in Imo State contributing to his loss of re-election bid. It hunts him till date. People don't easily mess with Catholic Church.

My insinuations were further buttressed by PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, when he put up a post on the PDP facebook wall advising followers not to attack Mbaka. Part of his post “I want to appeal to some of these online support persons and/or groups to immediately stop and cease all attacks on Rev.Fr. Mbaka. The south east being a strong catholic and Christian strong hold will not condone a campaign against a Priest. Besides, if you are truly a child of God please do know that a mockery of a recognized symbol of God's authority is unacceptable even where we totally disagree with his message”.
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Akinsz: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
The priest shot GEJ for blokos.
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by DesChyko: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guess they are respecting the 'Man of God' who isn't respecting his position.
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Psylas(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka is a crazy pastor, his msg is trash
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by temitemi1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
The drama rev grin grin grin... I wonder where u will run to wn GEJ wins come feb... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Even the president knows mbaka was saying the truth. I thank God that even Jonathan is beginning to see reasons why he shouldn't be Nigeria's President come 2015.

#change
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
i am tired of these irresponsible e-diots shouting "change".
Changing from christianity to islam right?

People from redeem will be the first to cry when the islamization process will commence. Adeboye sold the church for material gains.

1 Like

Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Eziachi: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
masterpower:

People from redeem will be the first to cry when the islamization process will commence. Adeboye sold the church for material gains.
What is this new coined word"Islamazation"? How does it work?
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by Psylas(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
masterpower:

jumping from frying pan to fire
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by SOUNDKING: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari is only fighting for status quo not any change, buhari has nothing good 2 offer, corruption is not Nigeria's proble yet a fool with not grab what i mean, a bird that flew from d ground up the termite hill is still on the ground, when you say ''change'' having buhari in mind lord lugard simply smile in his grave knowing that we are on the blink. May God keep us alive. Nigeria's problem is from the foundation then 1999 constitution.
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by lekhane(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2015
@SOUNDKING Did you just say corruption is not our problem? No wonder GEJ said corruption is not stealing. The truth is that corruption has been our no1 problem from day1 of our independence.
As for the 1999 constitution, there is nothing like a bad law, what exist is bad people, no matter how good the constitution is, bad people will still twist it, but good people will make bad constitution a good one.
We appreciate GEJ but its time for him to go!
We need change!
GMB2015
Re: Why The Presidency May Not Reply Fr. Mbaka by SolutionsGuy: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmm . . . 6 months down the line. How Mbaka message came to reality.

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo Of Patience Jonathan Dancing Duncan Mighty's Song At PDP Rally In Bayelsa / Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.