Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army (710 Views)

Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by eejo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
A visit to a military hospital in the north shows alot of wounded troops crying in pains and lamenting loss of brave men to boko haram and in most war the army is out numbered and out guned and no air force cover so mr president where is 1billion dollars they gave you to fight boko haram that can buy and armed 10 F-16 jets which will send boko haram into chad let the truth be told many soilders are dying on daily bases and many are leaving the army i weep for the army
Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by Brightology2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Which way nigeria.i don tire 4 my guy GEJ he mata don tire me. Inshort am nt voting dat day. GEJ N PEJ mk una lie down,12 lashies for una yansh,so dat una sense go kme bck.oya dey click like to add ur own koboko.
Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by Justbright(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
gej is wasting d lives of our braves soldiers on daily basis.....no equipment no motivations.... God will judge u
Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by resty4(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ op u r bh and certify apc e-goat dispatch 2 spew pooh. Buhari is a serial loser and that's his portion and wd continue 2 be.
Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by eejo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
mr president from chibok girls to bama, gowza, and baga all is not well mr jonathan what are you commanding

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by dkronicle(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Y is all this happening only in north.
Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by eejo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
resty4:
@ op u r bh and certify apc e-goat dispatch 2 spew pooh. Buhari is a serial loser and that's his portion and wd continue 2 be.
may GOD FORGIVE YOU SINCE YOU HAD NOT LOST ANY ARMY PERSONEL SO CLOSE TO YOU AND YOUR HOME TOWN NOT IN BOKO HARAM HANDS YOU CAN TYPE RUBBISH AM A STRONG PDP MEMBER WITH MY MEMBERSHIP CARD BUT ALL IS NOT WELL ON THE WAR ON BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by kettykin: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is the nigerian army only good at killing unarmed boys and women like they did in Odi and Zaki biam or starvation of sieged biafrans when supported by soviet union and Britain, how come all that bravado and strong arm tactics they used to kill unarmed MASSOB people is no longer there.

May the soul of the innocent rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram The Hidden Agony Of Nigeria Army by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
eejo:
A visit to a military hospital in the north shows alot of wounded troops crying in pains and lamenting loss of brave men to boko haram and in most war the army is out numbered and out guned and no air force cover so mr president where is 1billion dollars they gave you to fight boko haram that can buy and armed 10 F-16 jets which will send boko haram into chad let the truth be told many soilders are dying on daily bases and many are leaving the army i weep for the army
Lol @ F16 jets grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Buhari's Wife? / Dear Black Man, We Are Losing. / Bombshell: Jonathan Losing Is Good For Nigerian Economy- Jim O'neill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.