Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje (3812 Views)

We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
KANO—Kano State’s Deputy Governor and All Progressives Congress governorship candidate for the forthcoming general elections, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has given assurance that Kano will deliver its over five million votes to General Muhammadu Buhari during the presidential election.

Dr. Ganduje, who made the promise while unveiling his blueprint for Greater Kano, stated that registered voters would be mobilized to achieve the set goals.

He disclosed that “The die is cast, we are ready for the race and we are working hard to give Kano maximum votes to Gen. Buhari during the forthcoming general election”.

The Kano APC Governorship candidate revealed that ”We are confident that it is only General Buhari that has the capacity to confront and resolve the current man made crisis bedevilling us as a nation”.

Dr. Ganduje stressed that “Nigeria for now requires the services of somebody who is upright, strong, and who can fight injustice no matter whose ox is gored”, pointing out that “It is in the spirit of these sterling qualities that Kano, as the most populous state is taking a leading role”.

The Deputy Governor said that he would consolidates on the achievements of his predecessor if elected governor, adding that innovative ideas would also be introduced to reinvigorate to complete the existing projects.

He added that his administration would give emphasis to quality education to halt the dwindling fortunes of the sector, stressing that “Quantity without quality is like tea without sugar”.

Dr. Ganduje, who lamented the outrage generated by the nomination of his running mate appealed to aggrieved members to work for the success of the party in the forthcoming general elections.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/well-deliver-kanos-five-million-votes-buhari-ganduje/#sthash.sWw5sCwi.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
O Gini Na Eme??......In Reverend Mbaka's Voice

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by kingDavidda1st(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Every time I ask people 'who would you vote for come February'? one sentence kept reoccurring which is 'change'. Everybody wants change, we need fresh air in Nigeria
Buhari the way forward.

12 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by naturally: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
So help them God

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by LRNZH(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kano and Lagos. That's 10 Million votes for the People's General already.
GEJ better start planning for his pension soon because GMB will cut down all those past criminals President's heavy allowances.

GMB for One Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
naturally:
So help them God

Amen Somebody!

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brownlord: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
And when a state like delta or akwa ibom deliver vote for other party apc be shouting militralisation or callingg for JEGA's head, this is the hypocrisy, how will they deliver this vote if not through rigging?

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Someone above me is paineD grin

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:
And when a state like delta or akwa ibom deliver vote for other party apc be shouting militralisation or callingg for JEGA's head, this is the hypocrisy, how will they deliver this vote if not through rigging?

Its too early to start crying cool cool

11 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Adminisher: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
Kano and Lagos. That's 10 Million votes for the People's General already.
GEJ better start planning for his pension soon because GMB will cut down all those past criminals President's heavy allowances.

GMB for One Nigeria

Please don't you ever give ONDO and EKITI states to Jonathan again.

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by donphilopus: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
Every time I ask people 'who would you vote for come February'? one sentence kept reoccurring which is 'change'. Everybody wants change, we need fresh air in Nigeria
Buhari the way forward.

Unfortunately, the PDPians on Nairaland are unable to see the reality on the ground. Their thought is that Buhari is only popular online, while they're popular offline. But most people who voted Jonathan, Ribadu and Shekarau because they didn't know who Buhari was then have since pitched tents with him. They should continue giving themselves false hope by requesting for Buhari's certificate, while Buhari continue seizing their strongholds!

My Prayer is that the Voters turnout in Kano should not be less than 90%. Jonathan would beg for 5% in Kano, but he won't get it. We wanna render him useless after the election!

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Adminisher: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
Buhari the way forward.

I had the same experience at the bank this morning at Maryland, 3 APC Changers versus 1 PDP (TANoid) arguing it out and won't let me go through the security door in time.

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adminisher:

I would give Rivers to Jonathan and claim Kogi and Ondo for Buhari

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Adminisher: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

Unfortunately, the PDPians on Nairaland are unable to see the reality on the ground. Their thought is that Buhari is only popular online, while they're popular offline. But most people who voted Jonathan, Ribadu and Shekarau because they didn't know who Buhari was then have since pitched tent with him. They should continue giving themselves false hope by requesting for Buhari's certificate, while Buhari continue seizing their strongholds!

My Prayer is that the Voters turnout in Kano should not be less than 90%. Jonathan would beg for 5% in Kano, but he won't get it. We wanna render him useless after the election!

There actually very few PDP supporters. There are significant Jonathan supporters who have not recovered from the grudge votes people gave Jona in 2011. They don't realize the man has exchanged love of the people for money.

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by FastShipping: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adminisher:

I hate to say it but the bitter truth is that; Ondo and Ekiti are going for GEJ. I just don't understand those two states in SW. There is fiber of bigotry with that part of Southwest. I am sorry to say that. They are too primitive and don't like to vote for anyone with Muslim name.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
FastShipping:

I hate to say it but the bitter truth is that; Ondo and Ekiti are going for GEJ. I just don't understand those two states in SW. There is fiber of bigotry with that part of Southwest. I am sorry to say that. They are too primitive and don't like to vote for anyone with Muslim name.

I disagree with you. I think Ondo would go Buhari but Ekiti would go Jonathan

Do you know the current governor of Ondo state's name is ABDULRAHMAN Olusegun Mimiko

Never mind those are 2 states with the least voting population in the SW. Ekiti voters no even reach 1m

10 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by fkaz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chaii this is terrible, how i wish president jonathan yield to the popular advice giving to him by nigerians, to conduct a sovereign national conference instead of that charade he put together.

Now he is going to jail

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by kingDavidda1st(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adminisher:

I had the same experience at the bank this morning at Maryland, 3 APC Changers versus 1 PDP (TANoid) arguing it out and won't let me go through the security door in time.
Lol
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by FastShipping: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

Unfortunately, the PDPians on Nairaland are unable to see the reality on the ground. Their thought is that Buhari is only popular online, while they're popular offline. But most people who voted Jonathan, Ribadu and Shekarau because they didn't know who Buhari was then have since pitched tent with him. They should continue giving themselves false hope by requesting for Buhari's certificate, while Buhari continue seizing their strongholds!

That is the koko! 90% in Kano. 70% turn out in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. 60% in Bornu, and the rest of Northeast. That should do the trick for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by brownlord: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Its too early to start crying cool cool

As if I care.
Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by FastShipping: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

I disagree with you. I think Ondo would go Buhari but Ekiti would go Jonathan

Do you know the current governor of Ondo state's name is ABDULRAHMAN Olusegun Mimiko

Never mind those are 2 states with the least voting population in the SW. Ekiti voters no even reach 1m

Did you ever see him list his name as "Abdulraman"?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
FastShipping:

Did you ever see him list his name and "Abdulraman"?

Just like Ajimobi rarely list the Isiaka part of his name

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
FastShipping:

When you people say "going for" the uninitiated would think it is going to be a landslide for jonaTAN in those 2 states: From my own calculations, I think Ondo should be 50;50 while Ekiti should be 60;40 in favour of the shoeless!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by FastShipping: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

When you people say "going for" the uninitiated would think it is going to be a landslide for jonaTAN in those 2 states: From my own calculations, I think Ondo should be 50;50 while Ekiti should be 60;40 in favour of the shoeless!

I would say Ondo 65%-35% for GEJ while Ekiti 57%-43% for GEJ.

Below was my post here two days ago...

[b] Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+ (GEJ Winning Ondo and Ekiti)
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home
. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home
. [/b]

Do you believe jonathan would concede defeat by just a million vote? Narda,! Buhari need to win by a wider margin to make rigging scary for them!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by FastShipping: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you believe jonathan would concede defeat by just a million vote? Narda,! Buhari need to win by a wider margin to make rigging scary for them!

I was very conservative with numbers when spreading my numbers for Buhari while I was liberal with numbers when spreading numbers for GEJ. I don't really see GEJ getting more than half of the numbers I gave him for Northwest and I see Buhari getting more than what I apportioned to him in Southwest, Southsouth and Southeast.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Boss13: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Though I don't want jonathan to win, due to his mismanagement and clueless, however, he is going to win the 2015 elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by lacasa: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Boss13:
Though I don't want jonathan to win, due to his mismanagement and clueless, however, he is going to win the 2015 elections.

Thru rigging or magic?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by ResourceMan(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

. [/b]

Hahahahah
You people are scared already.
F.Y.I remove 8million votes from bohari and add 6million votes to G.E.J and that will be the final result. Insha Allah, Amen. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:

That is the koko! 90% in Kano. 70% turn out in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. 60% in Bornu, and the rest of Northeast. That should do the trick for Buhari.

Lol why don't you first ask what percentage have collected pvc.Lagos n kadunna are too cosmopolitan to give to any candidate. GEJ will likely get his largest no of votes from Lagos.

Bornu and yobe would even struggle to get 30% voters turn out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:

I was very conservative with numbers when spreading my numbers for Buhari while I was liberal with numbers when spreading numbers for GEJ. I don't really see GEJ getting more than half of the numbers I gave him for Northwest and I see Buhari getting more than what I apportioned to him in Southwest, Southsouth and Southeast.

Unfortunately for you you are not INEC what ever you write here is immaterial, whoever JEGA announces as the winner on February 15 or 16 will be sworn in on May 29

1 Like

Re: We’ll Deliver Kano’s Five Million Votes To Buhari — Ganduje by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2015
lacasa:

Thru rigging or magic?

Have you ever accepted he won freely. After all this noise on nl na inec go call results. Abeg make una chill

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman Served Meat Pie Couldn't Believe What She Found Inside (photo) / Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake. CNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.